Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 08, 2011  3:41 PM)Electric Wrote: http://mfgalaxy.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2325 Pathetic kid...lol

Sorry if this has been posted before.
Lol, that is just plain stupidly on his part. What would he have of expected to have of happened, since he was going around bad-mouthing an official seller of the WBO? And then he comes along, makes a new account, then starts doing the same carp.
(May. 08, 2011  3:41 PM)Electric Wrote: http://mfgalaxy.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2325 Pathetic kid...lol

yeah call kai-v a retard, he'll definitely be let back now

good to see there are still wannabe WBO sites out there
What's funny is that reading through some of that customization thread on the WBO wannabe MFB Beyblade Galaxy site, Poison Serpent is a recommended buy, with SW145 having great use in defense and Poison being a nice attacker which is hindered only by its light weight!

....wait, WHAT?
Is it bad that when I saw that, the first thing I thought of was "Rah-Tard". Man, that was a good movie. And I thought I recognised the name. I swear, that was the dumbest marketing attempt ever.
And yeah, there are plenty. Some are more understandable, like region specific ones, but yeah.

Ugh, I saw an auction of beat lynx, for $1.68 with $30 shipping (AUD)... And I was busy doing my assignment, figured I'd get it later. In the meantime, the seller upped the shipping by $10. FFFFFFFF...

Still eyeing off one of the cheaper ones on there, I wish I knew the actual release date for sonokong's Beat Lynx. They haven't even started on 4D yet, there's barely a mention of it on any of their official/linked sites, as far as I can tell. Uncertain

@Ga, lol, although at least they realise SW145 isn't trash. It's pretty good for attack Uncertain
That's the problem, they realized SW145 had lot of recoil, and stated it was bad for attack. So they said it was good in defense. There were only 2 modes of that track, clearly labeled attack and defense, and they choose the bad mode for what it was supposed to do. Tired
(May. 08, 2011  6:40 PM)th!nk Wrote: Is it bad that when I saw that, the first thing I thought of was "Rah-Tard". Man, that was a good movie. And I thought I recognised the name. I swear, that was the dumbest marketing attempt ever.
And yeah, there are plenty. Some are more understandable, like region specific ones, but yeah.

Ugh, I saw an auction of beat lynx, for $1.68 with $30 shipping (AUD)... And I was busy doing my assignment, figured I'd get it later. In the meantime, the seller upped the shipping by $10. FFFFFFFF...

Still eyeing off one of the cheaper ones on there, I wish I knew the actual release date for sonokong's Beat Lynx. They haven't even started on 4D yet, there's barely a mention of it on any of their official/linked sites, as far as I can tell. Uncertain

@Ga, lol, although at least they realise SW145 isn't trash. It's pretty good for attack Uncertain

Yeah, but Sonokong do normally do releases in batches. It's likely they'll do all of the current 4D in one go soon.
(May. 08, 2011  6:43 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: That's the problem, they realized SW145 had lot of recoil, and stated it was bad for attack. So they said it was good in defense. There were only 2 modes of that track, clearly labeled attack and defense, and they choose the bad mode for what it was supposed to do. Tired
I know, I was being semi sarcastic (I know, I didn't make it clear enough. I'mma tired) Tongue_out I guess they're using the hasbro/TT definition of defense, which seems to be "Heavy, usually with high recoil".

(May. 08, 2011  6:49 PM)♥ Wrote: Yeah, but Sonokong do normally do releases in batches. It's likely they'll do all of the current 4D in one go soon.

Yeah, true, and I'm sure that by the time mine arrived, they'd have released it. Though, I might just get the cheapest one available next payday, if it's a good payday Uncertain

Also, doesn't ebay have some kind of rule about representative postage charges, because I'm pretty sure those $41 dollar shipping prices aren't all going into shipping Tongue_out
(May. 07, 2011  10:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wouldn't be legal.

DANGIT! I guess I have a use for Hasbro light launchers now...

Bey Brad Wrote:A very common Spin Stealer was War Lion / 10-Wide / Bearing Grip Base with Bearing Stinger's Tip (I created this combo muaha)
Of course you did........ Next you'll be saying you created some game breaking combo like MF Libra CH120RF or some nonsense like that. *sarcasm* XP I think you created 75% of the top-tiers during the Plastic/HMS era. Or at least, that I can remember. Chief 2002 - Hmm ...
I was using my platics attack combo and i thrashed my grip defence combo when to pick it but cut my finger lol

That made my Day. Everything about it. Just LOL. Im so gonna Post a Link to this Page on their Site! XD

But really? Suing? Im pretty sure you CANNOT sue someone for Breaking the Rules of a Website in the First Place.
Here is what "his father"/he sent us, because I do not really care about confidentiality at this point :

Beyblast98 Wrote:Dear administrator,
I am writing to you because I believe I was unfairly banned from the WBO site, and I
request to be re-instated. As I understand it, I was banned a while back due to an
incident involving dimsum2u. I think I was banned due to a misunderstanding of false
accusations of scam and fraud. Here is what actually happened:
I placed an order with dimsum2u for beyblades thinking they were a reputable seller
because they were authorized by the WBO. The total order was $69.17 so when I did
not get any delivery notice after 2 weeks, I became concerned. I kindly asked for a
tracking number and he became defensive. When I checked the tracking number, I found
the item had not left Hong Kong. Another week later there was no sign of progress.
My father was about to register a paypal dispute when the item finally arrived. It
took over a month to ship the item and I believe he was not entirely truthful with
me. A few weeks later I was banned with no explanation. The ban makes it impossible
to compete at tournaments as an official member. I am sad about this. My father and
I agree that I have done nothing wrong here and I respectfully request to be
re-instated.
Thank you for your consideration,
Beyblast98

Of course, we all know he did nothing wrong ... Except accusing the Committee of getting paid by dimsum2u to do good promotion for him, among several other things.
(May. 08, 2011  6:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

yeah call kai-v a retard, he'll definitely be let back now

good to see there are still wannabe WBO sites out there

Heh look there's Hero-X in that thread. Really good friend of mine.
Also here's another noobish site that's a WBO lookalike-
http://www.beybladeforum.mybbnew.com/
Got added back into a random beygroup last year, and they made a site lulz.
Nice site but, people need to stop taking WBO's credit like Deikailo said, it took nearly a decade to get its reputation it deserves. The only beyblading site that should ne on internet is the Japanese site, hasbro site and WBO. Thats all, plus it looks nice too.
(May. 09, 2011  1:03 AM)® Wrote: Nice site but, people need to stop taking WBO's credit like Deikailo said, it took nearly a decade to get its reputation it deserves. The only beyblading site that should ne on internet is the Japanese site, hasbro site and WBO. Thats all, plus it looks nice too.

Couldn't agree more. I don't even know why I have that "Visit My Bey Forum" thing on my sig.
Last time someone was there, was in March.
I think the Heat wheel has a use in spin stealing...?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DspHY3MCW...ather=True

Notice how he launched the bey left.
(May. 09, 2011  1:46 AM)Yu Tendou Wrote: I think the Heat wheel has a use in spin stealing...?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DspHY3MCW...ather=True

Notice how he launched the bey left.
It's against the rules to launch with a left spin launcher with a right spinning wheel.
That and Light Wheels aren't even legal.
They've updated it. It's great to know that they believe NYC = entire USA.
(May. 09, 2011  4:13 AM)Deikailo Wrote: They've updated it. It's great to know that they believe NYC = entire USA.

It has always been that way.

"World Championships" involves the United States, Canada, Japan, and perhaps Europe at most.
(May. 09, 2011  4:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  4:13 AM)Deikailo Wrote: They've updated it. It's great to know that they believe NYC = entire USA.

It has always been that way.

"World Championships" involves the United States, Canada, Japan, and perhaps Europe at most.
Last time, they had east & west coast, north american, and world in the US. 4 US tournaments vs. 1 confirmed?
(May. 09, 2011  2:31 AM)Cyber Blader Wrote: That and Light Wheels aren't even legal.

and Earth was using ES
When I play beyblades with my 3 year old daughter at home, I always notice that she always tries to hover her finger over the beyblade by centimeters. And I always scream frantically, "No no no no. Don't do that, you'll hurt your finger if you get hit"

Only today, I found out, that she's been playing battle strikers at her cousins' house. Boy, I must have sounded like a mean paranoid dad. Poor girl probably can't tell the difference between battle strikers and beyblades.
LOL! She's only three so there's no way she'll think you're a "mean paranoid dad". What's your daughter's favorite combo or type anyways?

Speaking of Battle Strikers, isn't Bey Brad working on a Battle Strikers project of some sort?
He's one of the main people behind Battle Strikers, IIRC.