Beyblade Random Thoughts

@♥- Please allow us to live peacefully in this world. Man, why did Volcanoes erupt at all? There would have been no Basalt if there were no eruptions.....
Guys, think if Bearing Core is released with a bey made entirely of 'eternal' parts?! The Bearing Core, then an Eternal CW, Eternal MW....
Imagine what would happen if there was an actual 320 track, as well as bearing core, aquario, and basalt....
320 track, maybe you are inspired by the imaginary Big Mac bey.
Any bearing core would most likely be a 4D Bottom, i.e. be the whole track and tip itself, therefore it'd probably be at around 145 height. I guess basalt might work with it as it's main opponents are left spin, but then Beat would make a mess of it anyway. Unless this new LR bey has a wheel that would work well for that kind of thing, I wouldn't be too worried. I could be wrong, obviously :p

And I'm just going to agree with brad that we need a better stadium. If it turns out sonokong are actually PRODUCING them, not just reselling them, there'd be a slight chance of legalisation, no? It'd be better if Takara remade it, but oh well. We haven't seen a new stadium out of them in ages though.
I would love/hate bearing core, just because it would be sooooooooooo overused at tourneys it would get banned.
(May. 07, 2011  2:52 PM)th!nk Wrote: Any bearing core would most likely be a 4D Bottom, i.e. be the whole track and tip itself, therefore it'd probably be at around 145 height. I guess basalt might work with it as it's main opponents are left spin, but then Beat would make a mess of it anyway. Unless this new LR bey has a wheel that would work well for that kind of thing, I wouldn't be too worried. I could be wrong, obviously :p

And I'm just going to agree with brad that we need a better stadium. If it turns out sonokong are actually PRODUCING them, not just reselling them, there'd be a slight chance of legalisation, no? It'd be better if Takara remade it, but oh well. We haven't seen a new stadium out of them in ages though.

About stadiums, I really wish there was a stadium like this for tourneys! Aw how much I would love it! I know the Tornado Stadium is similar, but the question is not about the spinning center, I just love huge stadiums!

EDIT: I am so dumb, I forgot to give the link! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1DhehDIeAg It would be better that you watch it Fast Forward it till 1:00, coz that part just teaches things we already know...
Unless it actually skewed the metagame, it'd be fine. Also, the proposed "Second Format" idea would also help, as I doubt it'd be legal in the Restricted format. Also, unless a left-spin or dual-spin low recoil wheel is released, it'll most likely be stuck in right spin, as all our current alternate-spin wheels are attack-focused. That'd make them too easy to KO. Zombies need to be low-recoil to work properly. If we got some kind of dual-spin basalt or other round wheel, then there'd be a problem.

And Jan, we were talking about a more attack-friendly one. A large stadium is always going to make it hard on attack types, as they have to hit the opposing bey further to KO it.
Edited the post before this. Also, only if Gravity Perseus was good for Stamina. Its a dual-spin...
It's Pegasus with a Pegasis!

New punny avatar for you all - Beyblade related, of course.
Ahh, actually, that'd be kinda cool for huge battles, although it'd still suck to be an attack type.

And yeah, it's problem is it's too recoil-y, even with the Perseus Stamina CW, which does reduce it a little. Maybe the new Dual spin bey might be better for that, though I'm honestly hoping for an attack bey Tongue_out

Ahahahaa @ Deikailo. Though, I loved your old one so much.
Well, her old avi was awesome, but my opinion has changed now... L Drago doesn't suck at least.... I hope I understood her avi well. I am sure it meant L Drago sucks......
That wasn't the point at all. Do you recall what launcher the Y U NO guy was holding?
Um, No? Sorry, I actually thought that's what the post meant.. Tongue_out I am really dumb!
But, wait, let me guess, was it a Right Spin Launcher?
I think it was a LLL?
It was the original Light Launcher (orange). It was to say it didn't work right because he was trying to use it in right spin. So "Y U NO WORK RITE?" was to say he was wrong because he was trying to go right instead of left. It could also be taken as Takara, why didn't you make this right spin, too?
Oh, OK! I think I just exaggerate things! I thought that because the man was doing Tongue_out(this). So, I thought- L Drago Tongue_out
(May. 07, 2011  3:08 PM)Deikailo Wrote: It's Pegasus with a Pegasis!

New punny avatar for you all - Beyblade related, of course.

Nice, I love Saint Seiya!
Hey! I dunno if its been posted here, but I've seen that most beys representing zodiac signs, have owners who really display some personality traits that astrology has declared. The links are linked to astrology sites. Just read the table.
Yuu- cheerful guy.http://www.iloveindia.com/astrology/sun-...index.html
Kyoya- egoistic(to proud, isn't he?) and dominating.http://www.iloveindia.com/astrology/sun-...index.html
Hyoma- Quite Confident http://www.iloveindia.com/astrology/sun-...index.html
Cptn. Capri- Just read the table.http://www.iloveindia.com/astrology/sun-...index.html
Owner of Pisces- Just read the table-http://www.iloveindia.com/astrology/sun-...index.html

Well, thats all I could get...
You guys don't know why the worn down RF is illegal, any bottom part that has been aletered to act differently is illegal. So I guess my WB is illegal i call it AB now.
I consider RF legal if it's still the same width as a new one and it's less than half way worn.
(May. 06, 2011  11:38 PM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote: On the subject of Zombies; If I placed Meteo L drago 100W2D in a stadium, then launched Basalt Bull 100SD, and Meteo won by OS, would that be considered legal by WBO rules? If so, does it fit the description of a Zombie? Or just labeled as life after death against a niche combo? (This has worked in the past =P believe it or not) I know my wording is rather awkward, but I hope it get my question/thought across.

Wouldn't be legal, you have to shoot with a launcher. That said, no, this doesn't constitute a Zombie. It's a spin stealer, and it's really not the same thing. There were plenty of spin stealers around in American tournaments but very few Zombies (due to Wide Survivor restrictions). Very common Spin Stealer was War Lion / 10-Wide / Bearing Grip Base with Bearing Stinger's Tip (I created this combo muaha)
Although i'm not really behind yamislayer's idea for a metagame without the maximum series I think it would be cool to have a tourney using just parts which were released with Metal system blades.
http://mfgalaxy.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2325 Pathetic kid...lol

Sorry if this has been posted before.
Wasn't he that kid who insulted dimsum2u to promote his own seller's account, got found out and was banned for it, and then tried to get back on twice and started sending hate-mail to people? How stupid.
Yah thats him. Look at him, tryng to be innocent and stuff. Smh. People these days,,,