Beyblade Random Thoughts

We already have some that can beat tanks though... Also there may be like 5 wheels for stamina but that doesn't mean they're viable or that many them. Only basalt, hell and earth are really usable. We gave at least 4 properly viable attack wheels.
Well, yes I agree to what you said Ultra. But, do you believe that everyone would be possessing those powerful tank counters? But yes, attack is losing popularity.
(May. 03, 2011  10:32 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Really hoping that they make a 4D beyblade with a mechanism similar to the ones used in wolborg 4 or flame/torch pegasus. That would be cool. Also if they do release a blade with a bearing core then I think since they know there's high demand for one they're gonna put in a random booster so they'll sell like a million of them. Also if one is ever made everyone is gonna be super excited.

Flame Pegasus is my favourite Plastic ever, and now that Gyro-styled mechanisms actually seem viable in 4D, I'm really hoping for this too!
(May. 03, 2011  6:28 PM)♥ Wrote:
(May. 03, 2011  10:32 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Really hoping that they make a 4D beyblade with a mechanism similar to the ones used in wolborg 4 or flame/torch pegasus. That would be cool. Also if they do release a blade with a bearing core then I think since they know there's high demand for one they're gonna put in a random booster so they'll sell like a million of them. Also if one is ever made everyone is gonna be super excited.

Flame Pegasus is my favourite Plastic ever, and now that Gyro-styled mechanisms actually seem viable in 4D, I'm really hoping for this too!

I second that. I still have it and (Aries was the other one...?) I could really see this happening. As for the bearing core beys, I to am wishing for them. They ruled, and dominated lol. Maybe the part would be something like BC FConfused? (Bearing Core FInal Survive) Just an example. I know it wouldn't come with that, but just leave it at that for the sake of the post Tongue_out
Personally, I'm not too sure. I mean, with plastics, you only had on type of launcher ripcord, and that was all that was needed to be compatible with Torch Pegasus. Now we have normal ripcords, the LL2 Ripcord, Strings, Rev-ups, etc.

Also, Torch Pegasus was never that powerful, just a beast to play with hehe

I'd really like to see a double-barreled launcher that actually works, and a very steep bowl-like stadium, just for fun :p
(May. 03, 2011  4:49 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, yes I agree to what you said Ultra. But, do you believe that everyone would be possessing those powerful tank counters? But yes, attack is losing popularity.

These powerful tank counters are not hard to make. Maximum meteor is one example. The only hard part to get out of that is XF. It's just attack types with XF instead of RF/R2F/LRF.
nvm, just realized in wrong place
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/image-10861...53578.html is the one on the left a new recolor?
(May. 04, 2011  12:05 AM)Epic Blader Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/image-10861...53578.html is the one on the left a new recolor?

It is his own recolour, hence why he signed the picture ...
(May. 03, 2011  7:12 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: I mean, with plastics, you only had on type of launcher ripcord, and that was all that was needed to be compatible with Torch Pegasus.
I never owned a Torch/Flame Pegasus, but wouldn't it be compatible with the Dragoon ripcord from the plastic gen? Plastics didn't only have one version of the ripcord.
It seems like the Only Places getting tourneys is East Coast and London. With the small Exception of Beyblade Crusade.

Is it fair to have so Many? I mean East Coast are having like 2 a Month.... Sure its Deikailo being Awesome but in Terms of Beypoints its a Bit Unbalanced.
(May. 04, 2011  9:23 AM)Chups Wrote: in Terms of Beypoints its a Bit Unbalanced.

I tried my best to remedy this in the UK by making a list of UK rankings and such. This excludes other players who have not physically battled in the UK or players based in the UK. I go by UK ranking because I will most likely never be able to battle someone in Australia (example); so I see little point using the world rankings because it does not reflect the actual comparisons between players.
The beypoints don't really or haven't been updated though. My beypoints have been the same for months despite being to many of the recent tourneys.
I just weighed my MF-F's and they were all 1.2g, 0.1g heavier than normal Faces.

Sorta surprised me, hah.
At least we won't have to change it's name, MF... 0.1g isn't that much though..
Well, that surprises me too, Diamond. I thought MF-F would at least be a half gram heavier than normal faces.
But most other people think MF-F is lighter...
(May. 04, 2011  11:43 AM)GaleForce Wrote: At least we won't have to change it's name, MF... 0.1g isn't that much though..
0.1 g can make a difference ....
that's surprising diamond i might weight mine
Well, I always thought that every kind of MF must be heavier than normal. Well, thanks to clear my misconception, Gale.
Your welcome! Smile
Ok. So I think this has been said somewhere before by th!nk but I am not sure so I will post this. The lower wings on BBP can actually fit into LDD's metal wheel. Not only that, It can be spun as if it was meant to be that way. I believe that this is legal since it fits and it does not alter the spin direction of LLD's metal wheel and if it is, this will be the first all metal 4D system wheel. No clear wheel needed. I will test what it works against when I get home but from the test I did get, it is REALLY good at killing LTSCs.
Wow! That's awesome! I hope its legal. That will be another combo in which L Drago and Pegasus combine to form a deadly combination! First was LLD___RF/R2F and then this.
Well, LLD is such different bey with its left direction spining and that would be some ineligible with pegasis to make a combo. Though, the combination with Pegasis would be deadly.
Of course it is illegal ...