Beyblade Random Thoughts

To be brutally honest, I'm not looking forward to the next random booster due in a month or two.

I can just tell it'll be full of useless recolours and a BB Pegasus as the prize. It won't even be a nice recolour! Just one of those 'Hey let's colour it blue' takara moments. =_=

Rant over Tongue_out
I really hope it's something better than a Stardust version of Big Bang Pegasis. Man the clear BD145 from Vulcan Horogium BD145RS looks sick. The red Horogium wheel looks amazing too. And I don't have a Vulcan. So getting that.
Seriously, blue is TT's favorite colour. Everything is blue. From Launchers to MWs, it's blue.
TT better keep putting useful parts into their Random Boosters because I want a 230 recolor. They also need to put more good metal wheels into the Random Boosters like Basalt, more Burns, Lightning L-Drago is one Beyblade TT hasn't recolored (other than the gold & black ver.) unless I'm just blind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF2bI3t2w...ure=relmfu

Chocked_2 I don't think we can weight it due to this "extra cardboard". Correct me if Akira had already posted this himself.
Burn isn't that great tbh, it's outclassed by other wheels for everything. It's a cool wheel, but not actually that good any more. They only put the gravity wheels in because they had the alternate perseus wheels, which, at least in the attack versions case, are useful. There's only one LDrago-1 cw. And they just don't re-release cw-mw combo's that have already been released.

Also, galeforce, have you noticed the colour of tt's logo? :p

And did this stardust bbp come from anywhere, or just wild guessing? If it's the latter, I sincerely doubt they would, they actually have to sell these things.
Also, is that horogium red or maroon? Personally, I like the original. Also, I like both the bd145's included, though the scratches will really show on the clear one. It's a shame they didn't do a kerbecs cw recolour, I personally don't like yellow.
The red Horogium comes with stickers too, but I haven't seen it in the flesh/plastic yet.

The stardust BBP is just speculation, but I'm almost certain there will be a 4D recolour as a prize bey at least
(May. 02, 2011  1:36 PM)th!nk Wrote: And they just don't re-release cw-mw combo's that have already been released.
Are you talking about just Random Boosters? Because they did release "Stardust" Pegasus (Storm Pegasus 100RF). Outside of Random Boosters, they did release that green version of Galaxy Pegasus.
BB-116 should have another gimmick, so I doubt it will just be Big Bang Pegasis F:D again.
(May. 02, 2011  3:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: BB-116 should have another gimmick, so I doubt it will just be Big Bang Pegasis FGrin again.

Well, we can only but hope.

What other gimmicks can they do though? I'd love to see bearing cases again XD

Maybe even springs? I'm just looking at the plastic/HMS gimmicks in the past though tbh Confused
It's interesting that they haven't done a bearing Beyblade yet. I'm guessing they want to avoid the dominance that bearing tips had in the previous generations. That, and they're very expensive to manufacture, especially if done in a casing that can't be taken apart (like Wolborg MS)
(May. 02, 2011  5:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's interesting that they haven't done a bearing Beyblade yet. I'm guessing they want to avoid the dominance that bearing tips had in the previous generations. That, and they're very expensive to manufacture, especially if done in a casing that can't be taken apart (like Wolborg MS)

I think if they ever release one, it will somehow be compatible with only a few Metal Wheels or even just one, which will not be that powerful. Slightly like BD145's Boost Mode is only compatible with Hell.
I just watched BB18Libra's video - Beat Lynx TH170 vs Killer Beafowl UW145EWD and found that Beat does have good attack capabilities (Not sure) and its unbalanced on high tracks.

Mods: Delete this post if it is meaningless or doesn't contribute to the thread.
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/image-10879...08529.html

Beat Lynx looks pretty nice when Beat is painted gold...
DONT launch your bey on concrete take it from a guy who knows
I find it interesting how sol blaze costs so much, yet really is not that good from what I've heard.
that and the people on youtube who set their beyblades on fire are either stupid, or want to see what happens...
Price hardly qualifies as determining performance material, assuming you also believe that spirits can actually come out of Beyblades. (Not intended to sound sarcastic BTW)
Really hoping that they make a 4D beyblade with a mechanism similar to the ones used in wolborg 4 or flame/torch pegasus. That would be cool. Also if they do release a blade with a bearing core then I think since they know there's high demand for one they're gonna put in a random booster so they'll sell like a million of them. Also if one is ever made everyone is gonna be super excited.
Yes, the high demand for Bearing cores will contribute to their sales. But we all know, Sonokong will release a starter of the bey in no time!
Kai V. I think if they do what you say, it will be an unsuccessful campaign by them, to popularize a certain metal wheel. Say, Poison has high chances for that. But, they might even release a new wheel. Think if Bearing core is compatible with Left Spin only, Lightning will actually rule then!
A right spin-locked bearing core would be cruel :p I doubt they'd cripple it so much, I'd expect it to be an lr blade. If they do wheel k it, I'd suspect it'd be lr, but a lame wheel. And it'd be a new wheel, too.

Also, am I alone in expecting lrf to be in the next rb? It has to get a wider release eventually.
Yes, the most cruel thing in the world. Even crueler than finding Hair removal cream in your shampoo bottle. Tongue_out_wink
I just saw another blog post about an official Beyblade tournament, and it really seems as if absolutely nobody used an Attack type ...
LRF having a release at all is pretty good, but if we get lucky, we'll see it in a Gravity Perseus Evo or other Left spin beyblade.
(May. 03, 2011  4:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I just saw another blog post about an official Beyblade tournament, and it really seems as if absolutely nobody used an Attack type ...

Ah, seems like that's because there are more of Defensive and Stamina top tiers than Attack. Yes the number is almost equal, but they are not quite effective against those powerful tanks. We, need some powerful Attack combos ATM.