Beyblade Random Thoughts

I'm getting a BB-10. In two of my matches at a tourney, I would of won one of them and had a good chance vs the other one, if my LDD didn't run out of the BB-10.
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:47 AM)Nano Wrote: PLUTO?!?!?! My dream has come true.

We don't know if it's the guy brainstorming ideas or something.

It's Google Translate. Of course it makes absolutely no sense.

Edit - I think Diamond needs to update his Sig with the new version of FGrin...
(Apr. 28, 2011  2:33 AM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:47 AM)Nano Wrote: PLUTO?!?!?! My dream has come true.

We don't know if it's the guy brainstorming ideas or something.

It's Google Translate. Of course it makes absolutely no sense.

Edit - I think Diamond needs to update his Sig with the new version of F:D...

I do believe that it is just "brainstorming" as you wrote, hence why I do not post this kind of thing in order to avoid giving people false hope and leading them in wrong directions. Also, we knew about the Gods and planets already ...

The "long F:D" pictures is obviously just his own modifications not to take seriously either ...
Google translate is like making a burger out of garbage. You can understand its a burger, but it still smells....
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:35 PM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: Hmm so BB-115 Beylauncher LR Is gonna be Red?

http://www.japtou.com/index.php?route=pr...t_id=13143

That is just that person's own editing, not the official picture ... The official description only said it would have a new colour, it did not say which one.
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:35 PM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: Hmm so BB-115 Beylauncher LR Is gonna be Red?

http://www.japtou.com/index.php?route=pr...t_id=13143

That is just that person's own editing, not the official picture ... The official description only said it would have a new colour, it did not say which one.

Awwwwwww How do you spot such things!?
Okay I am browsing amazon and I see the Keteos random booster. I look at the review written by some lady who apparently can't read. She buys it for her nephew thinking she was getting storm serpent. Her nephew opens the package to find...oh no Grand Keteos! Clearly she cant read because it says random booster in huge letters at the top of the page.
So, The Ryuga's neighbor said that BD145 is "OK" and he also thinks that Poison is the best Metal Wheel ever, especially along with Gil. He told me, so I don't know if it's a lie or not.
(Apr. 28, 2011  11:09 PM)scipio132 Wrote: Okay I am browsing amazon and I see the Keteos random booster. I look at the review written by some lady who apparently can't read. She buys it for her nephew thinking she was getting storm serpent. Her nephew opens the package to find...oh no Grand Keteos! Clearly she cant read because it says random booster in huge letters at the top of the page.

It sounds like her grandson got a better bey than she wanted.
No, there would've been pics otherwise. Theories of it showing off-screen has been shot down as well.
(Apr. 29, 2011  12:13 AM)Omega12 Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  11:09 PM)scipio132 Wrote: Okay I am browsing amazon and I see the Keteos random booster. I look at the review written by some lady who apparently can't read. She buys it for her nephew thinking she was getting storm serpent. Her nephew opens the package to find...oh no Grand Keteos! Clearly she cant read because it says random booster in huge letters at the top of the page.

It sounds like her grandson got a better bey than she wanted.

Yes but she SENT THE BEY BACK
(Apr. 28, 2011  3:32 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Awwwwwww How do you spot such things!?

I use my brain.
(Apr. 29, 2011  1:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  3:32 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Awwwwwww How do you spot such things!?

I use my brain.

You're one of the few that do these days Wink
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:54 AM)omegazero Wrote: me neither that looks like complete gibrish sorta i mean what is that stuff saying

I understood 90% of it..Dunno how you didn't
Since I started working again I've really been wanting to buy some plastic and HMS again. :\ too bad good beys are so expensive.
This might go in recent purchases, but eh, I prefer considering it a random thought, and giving it the off chance of being discussed.
When I bought my first RBV6, I got both RF beys.

This time, I got two RBV7's. And got both Hell Blades. I already have two Hell wheels! I don't mind getting one (Hey, it came with another XF, which I've been wanting), but Hell (whatever) 85RS is kinda eh, as I don't use my other two RS regularly as it is, and I already have two 85's (another isn't bad, but it's kinda redundant). Also, I think that was with the Green Vulcan. Green Vulcan doesn't look too bad (it's kinda emerald), but I really have little use for another of those Oddly shaped wheels (I don't even use the Gold one, I prefer Byxis on Vulcan (haven't tested that, so I could be wrong. Don't quote me on it). The black one would be cool, as it would probably look cool on vulcan, but I mainly use Byxis on Vulcan, so yeah. Also, IIRC, the black vulcan comes in Tornado Vulcan 130RSF, probably the worst bey in the booster (well, I already have Tornado from the stadium. 130 is pretty useless, and RSF is well, a not so good hybrid between RS and RF, really, CS is more useful).
I mean, it's still not bad, but for me, yeah.
The only other bey that I'd be less than ecstatic to get is Gravity Perseus (Stamina Ver.) 85DS. Perseus Stamina Ver probably has it's uses, but tbh, I find the other two perseus wheels far better at just about everything Gravity is good at. I've got 3 85's, and DS is really quite poor. The clear stamina version looks cool but ugh. Still, an unpainted gravity is nice, but I'd rather get it in Gravity Perseus (ATK) BD145XF, a beyblade made entirely out of awesome (if not really compatible) parts (XF+BD145=Scrapes).

That said, at least getting another hell means I don't have to scratch up my second gold one, but yeah, two is kinda eh.

Also, the Blue-Ish Herculeo is actually purple.

Anyway, yeah. I'll probably buy more, as each beyblade has useful parts, and it's fun, but yeah.
I really want Beat Lynx (though I wouldn't mind Gravity Perseus (ATK) BD145XF(probably best Bey for the competitive blader(not sure about Beat Lynx))). TH170 really intrigues me and Beat might have potential.
I don't know if anyone has scanned the TH170 Mechanism Diagram from the instructions, but I hope that upper part locks real securely, because the height changing part is literally an elongated CH120. It looks like there will be a gap in the middle in 220 mode, too, which might be prone to breakage if hit hard... I'm a little concerned, especially given my trouble with CH120 breakage.

I'm probably going to post this in the beat lynx thread, and I might scan the instructions tomorrow.

TBH, I prefer Gravity Perseus BD145XF, and if I didn't have all the parts already, that'd definitely be the bey I'd be after, over Beat Lynx, unless the Beat wheel is somehow amazing.
Megarant:

Tbh i've never really understood why people on here are so keen to buy something as soon as possible after it comes out. I mean with a random booster when they come out they cost a bit less than $20 at their cheapest. But if you wait a while then you can order the bey you want out of the booster for like half that at max. Also why would you buy it hoping for the prize bey when you can definitely get it in the sonokong starter which comes out like a month later. On to L Drago Destroy. Atm it costs like $25 which is alright but wait for a month or two and that price will go down about $10 or more. It just seems like you're all burning money just cause you're impatient. I'm all for some people getting the bey soon after so they can test it but not one has done that yet which is really annoying to me cause i'm just kinda sitting around here bored till testing confirms that they're useful. I mean we get two of the what I see as the most exciting releases in a while and no one tests them in the first few days like we do when stuff comes out. What the hell is up with that?
Good point Ultra, heres my rant:

Some time when I mentioned that we should put an automatic quote of the OP in every other post in a topic, I was dead serious and not trying to be playful at all. Do we seriously need to put a litmus test on people's ability to read a few sentences? Someone specifying technical details when it's been detailed a million times has to be one of the worst cases of lacking common sense.

EDIT:

Yes, this means the first post to confirm future details of Beyblade-related or other topics.
I think that I'm one of the only people here who actually prefer their beys to have scratches, scrapes, and signs of wear. I also don't mind the stickers wearing at the edges as I feel that it compliments the "used" look. I always laugh when somebody says they avoid using wheels with paint in order to prevent it from chipping: I must be the bane of your existence because I do the opposite!
Edit: I figured I'd give an example of what I think looks cool (the picture is not mine, it was taken by Yamislayer in the Gravity Molds thread) -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmUX-mKUY_Q

Kira1's *amazing* new website advertisement.

To give you guys some background info about kira1, he's emailed the WBO claiming to be a hasbro lawyer with a fake lawsuit against the WBO. He manipulates the rules to be in his favour, and he trash talks Bluezee every second of the day. He gets banned so he tries to evade the ban. He can't so he does this.

It's refreshing to know that no site can do it better than the WBO. Wink
(Apr. 30, 2011  4:59 AM)Deikailo Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmUX-mKUY_Q

Kira1's *amazing* new website advertisement.

To give you guys some background info about kira1, he's emailed the WBO claiming to be a hasbro lawyer with a fake lawsuit against the WBO. He manipulates the rules to be in his favour, and he trash talks Bluezee every second of the day. He gets banned so he tries to evade the ban. He can't so he does this.

It's refreshing to know that no site can do it better than the WBO. Wink

I think we should make him really mad by having every good blader from NYC go to his tournament next week and just eliminate him first roud.