Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 26, 2011  10:48 AM)Electric Wrote: Okay,
The end of May release It is carabiner grip heat red BB-112
The end of June release It is the starter H Saturn BB-113
The end of July release It is starter I Mars BB-114 It is bay launcher LR BB-115 It is control base Tata A -01 BBC It is control base Tata B -02 BBC It is a control bay stadium -03 BBC
The end of August release It is random booster Vol.8( Jupiter BB-116)
It is a strongest set BB-117
The end of September release BB-118 starter J Orion

Okay, so, one Beyblade is H Saturn, I don't know what H stands for. Another is I Mars, It is multi-directional , I have no Idea what Tata A -01 BBC It is control base Tata B -02 BBC It is a control bay stadium -03 BBC means, Maybe a new Beystadium, Or a Special series, A -01 BBC B- 02 BBC, Stuff like that, C-03 BBC...
There's gonna be a new Random Booster, Which has a Jupiter themed prize beyblade.
There's also gonna be a new set, which is supposed to be the 'strongest',
Now, we can't forget a starter after all this, J Orion, What does J stand for ?

BB-113 is a starter, TAKARA's are releasing A,H,J and others which are 4Ds and they are of the members of the "Evil" of MFB 4D, and they are releasing normal type clear wheels with no plastic that blocks the launcher's prongs.This time more planets and constellations are gonna released,more than the animals. There are going to release another stadiums such as Tornado Beystadium. The new random booster is going to have all planets beys and they are likely to contain 7 or 8 beys.
So you were adding to what I said ?
hmm, sounds like he is adding to what you said.
(Apr. 26, 2011  3:26 AM)Shadow_Black Wrote: I dreamt the sky was raining WD's, and I was so happy, until I woke up finding out my sis was pouring legos on my face. ==

I dreamed that ginka was playing on a mic and a man was getting annoyed, the I challenged him to a beyblade battle and somehow he launched galaxy Pegasus and storm Pegasus at the same time and then storm Pegasus got stuck in mid air and I won then we went to a wierd shop(I think). FREAKY!!!
what? that is totally not related to beyblade products...
hmmm..... I see that Takara has now started considering planets for beys as well. Or, are the beys Mars, Jupiter and Saturn related to those mythological Gods? I also see some connexion with alphabets...
(Apr. 26, 2011  11:02 AM)X1 Wrote: BB-113 is a starter, TAKARA's are releasing A,H,J and others which are 4Ds and they are of the members of the "Evil" of MFB 4D, and they are releasing normal type clear wheels with no plastic that blocks the launcher's prongs.This time more planets and constellations are gonna released,more than the animals. There are going to release another stadiums such as Tornado Beystadium. The new random booster is going to have all planets beys and they are likely to contain 7 or 8 beys.

Is this actually CERTAIN info, or are you guessing?

Wait, if they are releasing normal CW's with no plastic blocking the prongs, I will need some time alone. And, if they are compatible with all HWS MW's Honestly, I've dreamt of this since I removed the plastic from my pegasis CW, and discovered that any HWS MW can be spun in either direction, despite the metal. Burn is great in left spin, and I'm yet to try out fang, but yeah. Screw is kinda weird in left spin. Ray improves a lot. As for the wheels I've played with, though, Burn is the standout. After a quick play around, I actually prefer burn in left spin to fang, though it has a lot of recoil, so I was using MF-H Burn L-Pegasis 90/CH120LRF. Still not easy to KO basalt, but it hits like a truck. Also, Big Bang is nice in left spin.

Also, that would give the Legend beys an actual reason to exist, as their Pre-HWS counterparts are stuck in right spin.
I honestly hope this is right. If not, I shall be disappoint, son.

I really doubt they'd do it, though, as it would basically Destroy L-Drago, as they'd be one of the few beys locked to a single spin direction.
When against MF MLDCH120XF, all the opponent would have to do is launch BasaltBD145 in left spin.

I'd think it'd be more likely it'd either be "Mars working like Perseus", or those Four beys having interchangeable CW's, but only between themselves. Or, if they did fit on old MW's, we wouldn't be allowed as the metal prongs "should" stop the use of beylauncher L prongs with them.
Line 1 and 2 are posted on a Japanese blog, and it says its not confirmed. Last ones are said that they are real news.
well, we may still have some hope.... Months back, I read(on a Japanese blog) that we'll have a new version for Dranzer. Well, the new version was released.......as Burn Fireblaze.... So, they are correct sometimes, but that's fluke, or they have complete wrong info. I read it in some Japanese user's blog, not on some official thingy..
(Apr. 26, 2011  1:07 AM)JBey Wrote: Idk... a "legendary record" isn't very legendary if it's only one tournament... but, then again, it's the king of comedy and blading BeyBrad. He IS a legend.

Yeah, tournament-wise my record was never impressive because I was too busy, you know, running the WBO. I didn't find it moral to enter tournaments I was hosting etc. I only decided to enter one tournament because it was quite small. However, I've also battled probably all of the strongest Bladers outside of Japan and at the very least I was as good as them. Those who battled me at AN a few years ago will remember. Just ask Kei.

I was also the one who popularized a lot of parts from plastic all the way to early MFB. I'm not trying to brag, but, I think I deserve credit where it's due here haha!

Of course, anyone could wipe the floor with me now, seeing as I have no Beyblades and haven't played for well over a year.
so, is it true that you (Bey Brad) works for Takara Tomy?
No. I don't think anyone has ever said that. I work for Mega Bloks.
(Apr. 26, 2011  3:33 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: so, is it true that you (Bey Brad) works for Takara Tomy?

no, he said nothing about takara tomy. he just kept the hobby alive by making this web site and other things

(unless i am missing something huge)

Bey Brad, you could probably beat me lol
oh. haha wow, you are 22 years old and already get employed by Mega Bloks? that is great, but for me I am still studying, I am 21 years old. sorry for not relating to beyblade.
I was hired because I obviously know the toy industry well Wink
cool, so can we talk about anything else that are not beyblade, but PM you?
I bought a MXF today as it looks cool now im going to do a vid on it. (it originally was my mates who bought a fake lightning l drago)
Sure, PM me
(Apr. 26, 2011  11:02 AM)X1 Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2011  10:48 AM)Electric Wrote: Okay,
The end of May release It is carabiner grip heat red BB-112
The end of June release It is the starter H Saturn BB-113
The end of July release It is starter I Mars BB-114 It is bay launcher LR BB-115 It is control base Tata A -01 BBC It is control base Tata B -02 BBC It is a control bay stadium -03 BBC
The end of August release It is random booster Vol.8( Jupiter BB-116)
It is a strongest set BB-117
The end of September release BB-118 starter J Orion

Okay, so, one Beyblade is H Saturn, I don't know what H stands for. Another is I Mars, It is multi-directional , I have no Idea what Tata A -01 BBC It is control base Tata B -02 BBC It is a control bay stadium -03 BBC means, Maybe a new Beystadium, Or a Special series, A -01 BBC B- 02 BBC, Stuff like that, C-03 BBC...
There's gonna be a new Random Booster, Which has a Jupiter themed prize beyblade.
There's also gonna be a new set, which is supposed to be the 'strongest',
Now, we can't forget a starter after all this, J Orion, What does J stand for ?

BB-113 is a starter, TAKARA's are releasing A,H,J and others which are 4Ds and they are of the members of the "Evil" of MFB 4D, and they are releasing normal type clear wheels with no plastic that blocks the launcher's prongs.This time more planets and constellations are gonna released,more than the animals. There are going to release another stadiums such as Tornado Beystadium. The new random booster is going to have all planets beys and they are likely to contain 7 or 8 beys.

You two know just how to post wrong information.

Electric, not only was the important information all already posted previously, but the letters do not mean anything at all. Starter A, B, C, D, E, F, etc. Those letters mean nothing, you do not see the pattern ? If it had meant anything I would have said it.

X1, none of that is true. The upcoming Starters are supposed to be protagonist Beyblades from what their descriptions said, and all the rest is just not confirmed and for the moment totally false too. Do not lead people into false directions.
Lol I just noticed my world rank go up one, I feel sorry for whoever lost now XD
cool. but Callum, when will you get Beat Lynx?
(Apr. 27, 2011  8:49 AM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: cool. but Callum, when will you get Beat Lynx?
well i got some money (but its my sisters birthday on the 29th Pinching_eyes_2), but ill see i have some money after that then buy a couple of the random booster 7
It will be cool if the future random boosters would have 4-Layer, 5-Layer, and 4D Beyblades as possible "prizes". It'd be much more diverse than others. (Of course thirty or more 4D System Beyblades need to be released for this to ever happen).
I was just thinking that you could probably make LRF with an LF, by coating it with the same rubber, it'll be the same piece.