Beyblade Random Thoughts

Speaking words of wisdom^^^

and yet, he has NO clue. Jaden Yuki, anyone??? I'm using that as my sig nawSmile
(Apr. 26, 2011  1:34 AM)JBey Wrote: Speaking words of wisdom^^^

and yet, he has NO clue. Jaden Yuki, anyone??? I'm using that as my sig nawSmile

Words of wisdom from Jaden Yuki: "I'll steal your stupid cat so I can say I got your kitty"
Diamond will get this...

I'm tempted to buy a few RB7 when I get some money. I need every part from it. Also, the BD145 looks pwetty :3 I could make a awesome crystal Beyblade with it.
(Apr. 26, 2011  1:04 AM)Nano Wrote: Then why no Beypoints?

We had a lot of problems with the BeyPoint system in the past, and were forced to shut it down for a while. It was eventually relaunched in May 2010 and all tournaments prior to that date were not processed because it would have been impossible to retrieve all of the past tournament results.
(Apr. 26, 2011  2:31 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2011  1:04 AM)Nano Wrote: Then why no Beypoints?

We had a lot of problems with the BeyPoint system in the past, and were forced to shut it down for a while. It was eventually relaunched in May 2010 and all tournaments prior to that date were not processed because it would have been impossible to retrieve all of the past tournament results.

Isn't that also the reason Kai-V doesn't have any? I think it's a different reason though.
(Apr. 26, 2011  2:35 AM)Nano Wrote: Isn't that also the reason Kai-V doesn't have any? I think it's a different reason though.

The records for the Montréal tournament were lost just hours after it ended, hah ... I am glad though hah.
(Apr. 26, 2011  3:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2011  2:35 AM)Nano Wrote: Isn't that also the reason Kai-V doesn't have any? I think it's a different reason though.

The records for the Montréal tournament were lost just hours after it ended, hah ... I am glad though hah.

So Brad was right when he said you suck? Hah. At least you try to improve your Bey Spirit.
I dreamt the sky was raining WD's, and I was so happy, until I woke up finding out my sis was pouring legos on my face. ==
(Apr. 26, 2011  3:18 AM)Nano Wrote: So Brad was right when he said you suck? Hah. At least you try to improve your Bey Spirit.

Hah, I do not remember him writing that ... I surely think that I have improved a lot since though.
(Apr. 26, 2011  3:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2011  3:18 AM)Nano Wrote: So Brad was right when he said you suck? Hah. At least you try to improve your Bey Spirit.

Hah, I do not remember him writing that ... I surely think that I have improved a lot since though.

It was in the KIE-V!!!!!!!!!! topic.

So if Brad says Kai-V sucks, and Kai-V says Dude sucks, that must mean Dude really sucks. Then again, I am going off old posts.
(Apr. 26, 2011  3:26 AM)Shadow_Black Wrote: I dreamt the sky was raining WD's, and I was so happy, until I woke up finding out my sis was pouring legos on my face. ==

With all of these WD-based releases. It basically IS raining WD's..
wd's wear out so quickly anyway, not too bad to have a few spares.

if only the random booster 7 had cs in it also. it would be GODLIKE!
Otso, so if WD wears out quickly, will EWD and W2D wear out quickly too?
I have both EWD and W2D they do wear out quickly
so, which is stronger--EWD or W2D? coz i don't have those beys and the bottoms
What do you think? W2D of course, though it has more stamina but is unbalanced.
(Apr. 26, 2011  7:17 AM)Mephiles Wrote: What do you think? W2D of course, though it has more stamina but is unbalanced.

do you even have a W2D?
dude, that doesn't matter. Also, we all know that EWD is BAD. Its best at solo spin time (I think its max series right?) but it hardly has any friction, which makes it super easy to knock out. W2D is greater than EWD for sure.
ok, thanks for your answer, that means I might get Fang Leone, or wait for a better _____wide defence bottom...whichever that bottom to be released in the future.

also, according to http://takunanapapa.seesaa.net/ Random Booster Vol.8 prize bey would be a beyblade related to Jupiter. BB-116:ランダムブースター Vol.8(木星)
Nah! Didn't you read the posts when we were discussing constellations? If you wait for something better......Forget it!
(Apr. 26, 2011  4:58 AM)Otsu Wrote: wd's wear out so quickly anyway, not too bad to have a few spares.

Really ? I've had my Earth Aquila for a while now and it's still quite good ... O:
Janstarblast we will know more when the random booster vol 8 get released. BB-116:ランダムブースター Vol.8(木星) is what was on that blogger's page.
It says 'BB-116 Random Booster Vol.8( Jupiter)' Hmm, I'm going to do some research about this.
(Apr. 26, 2011  4:58 AM)Otsu Wrote: wd's wear out so quickly anyway, not too bad to have a few spares.

I agree with this SO strongly. If the DS's in it were replaced with CS, it'd be pretty much impossible to get a pull I didn't want, IIRC.

Still, buying Flame Gemios or Galaxy Saggitario isn't so bad, they're super cheap, so eh.

Also, wishing TT made packs of 10 RF's or something. Because of how they wear. CS's, too. I mean, it wouldn't be a great business move, because kids would rather get a new bey (and IIRC, stamina/defence is more popular in Japan, right?).
Since RBV7 is mainly Based on Japanese Popular Combos of The Moment Yes Defense and Stamina is Dominating.
Okay,
The end of May release It is carabiner grip heat red BB-112
The end of June release It is the starter H Saturn BB-113
The end of July release It is starter I Mars BB-114 It is bay launcher LR BB-115 It is control base Tata A -01 BBC It is control base Tata B -02 BBC It is a control bay stadium -03 BBC
The end of August release It is random booster Vol.8( Jupiter BB-116)
It is a strongest set BB-117
The end of September release BB-118 starter J Orion

Okay, so, one Beyblade is H Saturn, I don't know what H stands for. Another is I Mars, It is multi-directional , I have no Idea what Tata A -01 BBC It is control base Tata B -02 BBC It is a control bay stadium -03 BBC means, Maybe a new Beystadium, Or a Special series, A -01 BBC B- 02 BBC, Stuff like that, C-03 BBC...
There's gonna be a new Random Booster, Which has a Jupiter themed prize beyblade.
There's also gonna be a new set, which is supposed to be the 'strongest',
Now, we can't forget a starter after all this, J Orion, What does J stand for ?