Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 24, 2011  8:18 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: That's only because Galaxy is light as hell.

Careful not to mislead the new people that "Hell" is light as "Galaxy" Joyful_2 .
(Apr. 24, 2011  8:18 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: That's only because Galaxy is light as hell.

yup, it would probably still be light if made of iron but thats a different
story

Edit: LOL, Bladestorm it took me a while to get whta you meant, but its true, you can be misled, also im kinda dumn for not realizing in 2 mins
About the Legend Bey's paint conundrum, I have obliterated the layer of paint on my Inferno wheel. The thing is though, the only one where I had not stripped the paint out (Midnight), is having it's own coat "shrinking" out. It's literally reducing itself to dashes.
(Apr. 24, 2011  4:41 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I dont know if it's just me noticing this, but I've noticed it for a while.

It seems like people get too caught up in testing sometimes. I honestly don't enjoy testing as much as using stupid combos to have fun with. To me, it seems like people just want to prove a point, and forget what makes this game so fun. Yeah when a "killer combo" is revealed it's fun to use, but I think that a spinning top game that says "ages 8+" almost gets torn down by testing. To me, what has always made beyblade fun is trying parts around, and not even caring if they do good or "destroy" other combos, but just wanting to enjoy spinning circles.
Before I joined the WBO, I spent a bunch of time trying to get dark wolf to win against the other beyblades I had (rock leone, rock Aries, storm aquario, all in PTW). And you know what, I had fun! Even with such few parts.

Don't get me wrong, I think the customization aspect of beyblade, and the WBO finding the best possible combos I awesome and fantastic, but... What is the point of beyblade? Battle with spinning tops. I think that finding the killer combos is great and all, but does it make the game better?

I notice that members on here lose interest when they have had the same beyblades for a while and have tested all the combos found in the customization forum.

What I'm saying is just...enjoy yourself. It's a game, have fun with it. That's what makes beyblade so awesome.
Sorry for quoting something this big, but i agree 100% i just like bey because they are fun. ITS A TOY! its become something so big and deep/complex. its been overdone. i wonder if people like Kai-V and Mcfrown really and truly enjoy beyblade, not just finding the best combinations and just trying to win. the anime explains it perfectly. "the basis of beyblade is fun." i had fun with my SVS with 2 SPs and an LLD. i could barely make anything good, but i had fun, which is why i like bes now.
I am with you as well. I was talking through PM to someone on Here I think yesterday.

I said "see ya Im going to play with some Circles that Spin."
Blah blah blah Interesting /saracsm/
BlahBlahblah How is it?
"its sad that you play with them outside of Tourneys I just wait for other Members to chnage the Combos and I change them accordingly"

I didnt really reply. But I had a Great time Playing around with MF-H Basalt Horogium 230S IMO the most Unbalanced combo ever.

It was fun. Its times like that I think exactly like that.

Its a Game and Sometimes you gotta play it as a game. Not a sport.
(Apr. 24, 2011  11:13 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I didnt really reply. But I had a Great time Playing around with MF-H Basalt Horogium 230S IMO the most Unbalanced combo ever.

i wonder if MS might make it more unbalanced Muwhahahaaaa
Try S. It is better.
(Apr. 24, 2011  11:23 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Try S. It is better.

i would but havent got a basalt..... or a 230..... or a horogium.... yes i have so little beys imo
Sorry if this has been posted already, but BB-113 is Saturn (Kronos), BB-114 is Mars (Ares), BB-116 RBV8 is Jupiter (Zeus), and BB-118 is Orion. I got those from takunanabey's thingy on the right side. Don't know what that's called. Oh, and Google Translate.
(Apr. 25, 2011  12:42 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Sorry if this has been posted already, but BB-113 is Saturn (Kronos), BB-114 is Mars (Ares), BB-116 RBV8 is Jupiter (Zeus), and BB-118 is Orion. I got those from takunanabey's thingy on the right side. Don't know what that's called. Oh, and Google Translate.

Hm, that might be reliable.

Finally, an Orion Beyblade. I really hope it will be cool.
I'll be happy once there's a Pluto Beyblade. However, that most likely won't happen Angry
(Apr. 25, 2011  12:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, that might be reliable.

Finally, an Orion Beyblade. I really hope it will be cool.

I know. My friend has been wanting one for like 2 months now.
(Apr. 25, 2011  12:42 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Sorry if this has been posted already, but BB-113 is Saturn (Kronos), BB-114 is Mars (Ares), BB-116 RBV8 is Jupiter (Zeus), and BB-118 is Orion. I got those from takunanabey's thingy on the right side. Don't know what that's called. Oh, and Google Translate.

my dream has come true ORION
thats epically nice
What is Orion?

I'm still waiting for TT to release Hydra seriously, it's a star constilation...
(Apr. 25, 2011  12:49 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: What is Orion?

I'm still waiting for TT to release Hydra seriously, it's a star constilation...

What is Google ? Who am I ? What is this world ...

u could say in a way KERBECS is hydra ... if it isnt i still dont know what CONSTELLATION it is then
(Apr. 25, 2011  12:44 AM)Nano Wrote: I'll be happy once there's a Pluto Beyblade. However, that most likely won't happen Angry

You know, I think they're going to make like the other Legend Bladers or the main bad guys (you see 4 silouhettes in the opening(?) with Johannes) or some group of bladers for 4D have the planets or something. (sorry for talking about that here)Sadly, Pluto ain't no planet anymore... However, the Metal Wheel is Scythe for Kronos, so it makes me wonder if they're going with planets or with Greek/Roman mythology.
(Apr. 25, 2011  12:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

What is Google ? Who am I ? What is this world ...

I'm confuses now...

@ Mr. N
To bad Pluto isn't a planet. If there is a Pluto Beyblade, I'd buy it for sure.
(Apr. 25, 2011  1:10 AM)Nano Wrote: @ Mr. N
To bad Pluto isn't a planet. If there is a Pluto Beyblade, I'd buy it for sure.

They might be doing the Greek/Roman Gods/Titans, though.

Kronos - Saturn
Zeus - Jupiter
Ares - Mars

Neptune/Posidon and Pluto/Hades are both possibilities.

Edit - @top-half of Nano's post
Unless you're being sarcastic, Kai-V was responding to "What is Orion?".
Didn't they do Hades in a way with Hell Kerbecs?

I was being sarcastic (nobody gets my sarcasm)
(Apr. 25, 2011  1:18 AM)Nano Wrote: Didn't they do Hades in a way with Hell Kerbecs?

I was being sarcastic (nobody gets my sarcasm)

And Dark Posidon with just a recolor of Dark Aquario... Oh well...
Poseidon. Which was already "done", with the movie ...

By the way, I posted the descriptions for the upcoming releases, which included "protagonist" or "antagonist" ... From what I remember, most were protagonist Beyblades.
(Apr. 25, 2011  1:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Poseidon. Which was already "done", with the movie ...

There was a movie? Where have I been???
(Apr. 25, 2011  1:27 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  1:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Poseidon. Which was already "done", with the movie ...

There was a movie? Where have I been???

Sarcasm again? If not, it's the movie about Sol Blaze. We should really get back on topic...
I edited my previous post, also, hah.