Beyblade Random Thoughts

Most of my beys are kept together, competition ready.... Do I have an addiction?
Also, how about instead of rechargeable rf's, multipacks Just of rf... I suppose that wouldn't sell well to kids, though Uncertain
(Apr. 18, 2011  8:54 AM)th!nk Wrote: Most of my beys are kept together, competition ready.... Do I have an addiction?

No, nothing is wrong with that. Helps keep track of parts.
(Apr. 18, 2011  8:54 AM)th!nk Wrote: Most of my beys are kept together, competition ready.... Do I have an addiction?
Also, how about instead of rechargeable rf's, multipacks Just of rf... I suppose that wouldn't sell well to kids, though Uncertain

I do this As well. I dont think I am even going to Bother putting them all Into Uncustomized Form for my Rose Gold Picture. I just keep all my carp Parts in carp beys and and all my Good ones Good. Then find a Part I want. IDK Its easier for me.
I had mine customised for my pic, so eh. Exactly, and it helps me keep them sorted, lets me keep certain parts separately if I want to keep them mint (rf/wd etc), plus, it saves time testing etc.
I honestly would Love a Hot Pink Beylauncher. I'd Mix it with a Black Middle and Pink Prongs. Wink

It would just look so Fabulous. Wink
lol i would love a floro green beylauncher with black middle and prongs
i feel weird now because i keep my beys uncustomized Confused
Haha I think it's a Half Half thing.

Then you get the odd "I keep my beys in Parts."
Oh, yeah, sometimes mine are organised into parts, normally between customising.
Me? I just put them in whatever form they're in after I'm done testing or playing. There's a bunch of loose parts because I don't bother to put them together, but it's so annoying to find a specific part in a bunch of loose ones.
(Apr. 18, 2011  12:51 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I honestly would Love a Hot Pink Beylauncher. I'd Mix it with a Black Middle and Pink Prongs. Wink

Wink I could just Imagine Lady Gaga Dressed in a Bubble Gum Dress Playing Beyblade in a Died Pink: Stadium, Grip, Launcher BeyPointer, with a Big Bang...Pegasis on Stage with her Battling Blader DJ Smile)))

Ha Ha Ha! The day is not far! What would she name the song then?! If she uses Big bang Pegasis' short form BBP, it will be BIG BANG PINK!
@th!nk- Didn't know that you'd be so impressed with that fake beyblade box! Remember, one guy is like 'I won!" while the other is like, I am just too cool to care!!! LOL! New style Super Top!
They had that many? :o CURSE YOU STUPID ILLINOIS TOY STORES!!!!
What in the world are you referring to?
You know, at my birthday party, I'm considering doing a tournament where you cannot use any Metal Wheels. I don't know how it's going to turn out. MF-H Kerbecs BD145MF actually can spin for some time.
What do you mean by " where you can't use the metal wheels"?
it says use
(Apr. 18, 2011  4:41 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: What do you mean by " where you can't use the metal wheels"?

I mean by just sticking the Track onto the Clear Wheel without the Metal Wheel. If it's heavy, it can actally spin for some time.
I know this, but a tournament with "this" will get boring very fast.
In regard to storing bey parts, I have my carp parts/ spares in sandwich bags for each part (ie. tracks, bottoms, etc.) Then I keep my 6 good beys in that hasbro beychamber thing :L
Really Looking forward to my Next Bulk Purchase. Im getting a LOT of stuff for A Cheap price Smile
Also I just noticed this but last Night I was Comparing my 2 L Drago (1 Normal and 1 Dragon Bite Strike Recolour)
I chucked my Normal L Drago CW on the Recolour's Lightning. In Assault mode the Wings? Contact Points stick out farther. Maybe 3 Millimeters? That tiny 3mm makes a BIG difference.

EDIT- 1000th Post! I'd like to Thank my Mum...
I so wish parts wouldn't wear out.

Is there no way to stop it happening?

my poor SD. Angry
(Apr. 18, 2011  11:53 PM)Ultimate Wrote: I so wish parts wouldn't wear out.

Is there no way to stop it happening?

my poor SD. Angry

Just don't use them.

I'm sort of relieved that there's no worthwile new releases in May(?) so I can earn enough money to stock up on RBV7s and hope to pull out a Beat Lynx!
(Apr. 18, 2011  1:38 AM)darkblader12 Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  1:29 AM)Nile Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  12:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hasbro has a very difficult time keeping up with the huge demand in Beyblade. Whole countries in Europe are out of stock, not just a few stores.
that is very correct i rember the time Australia got beyblade drought
nowhere in my state sold Hasbro sold only TT Smile
unforuantley they were Uber expensive
Off topic
my friend was looking for hasbro and found a TT shop right next to his house NOT SK TT and he said he got destroy?
well he is lying as destroy aint even out in japan
well i have like a million stores near me that haven't found beyblade drought
even the target has em, uncle petes toy store is great for me, a local place to get replacement RF'S they sell individual pieces at my sstore, i asked them and they said they were the only store doing it , not other uncle petes did it lolz
what?
you are lucky as but artbox never runs dry but we were talking about Hasbro stores target and others...
yeah were i live during jaunurary and feburary i cound not find a single beyblade Confused
so i bought tt beyblades
Or you could just wait and buy the sonokong starter like pretty much everyone does with every random booster. Makes a lot more sense.