Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 18, 2011  12:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hasbro has a very difficult time keeping up with the huge demand in Beyblade. Whole countries in Europe are out of stock, not just a few stores.
that is very correct i rember the time Australia got beyblade drought
nowhere in my state sold Hasbro sold only TT Smile
unforuantley they were Uber expensive
Off topic
my friend was looking for hasbro and found a TT shop right next to his house NOT SK TT and he said he got destroy?
We have a lot here though, in Québec. It is strange.
(Apr. 18, 2011  1:29 AM)Nile Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  12:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hasbro has a very difficult time keeping up with the huge demand in Beyblade. Whole countries in Europe are out of stock, not just a few stores.
that is very correct i rember the time Australia got beyblade drought
nowhere in my state sold Hasbro sold only TT Smile
unforuantley they were Uber expensive
Off topic
my friend was looking for hasbro and found a TT shop right next to his house NOT SK TT and he said he got destroy?
well he is lying as destroy aint even out in japan
well i have like a million stores near me that haven't found beyblade drought
even the target has em, uncle petes toy store is great for me, a local place to get replacement RF'S they sell individual pieces at my sstore, i asked them and they said they were the only store doing it , not other uncle petes did it lolz
Walmart didn't have carp, either. Although, I did get an Earth Virgo, which I needed because I need the Earth Wheel, and I had a gift card. Yeah, I'm probably going to call and ask when they would get more in stock.
At my local store, they ditched single packs and sell double packs only now.
Luckkyyyyy I love the Recolours. Get me a Dragon Bite strike Smile))
Heh, the "stores only having twin packs" happened to me, but now I'm looking for two specific twin packs, all they have are singles....
Ugh, I really need to do the testing I owe people. And get a middleman for my ldd and a couple of rbv7's preorder. And buy a couple of other beys, And do uni stuff. And housework. Blargh.
(Apr. 18, 2011  3:09 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Luckkyyyyy I love the Recolours. Get me a Dragon Bite strike Smile))

I can probably find that with ease. Unfortunately, I have no money to buy it. If I had the money, I would buy that and sell the parts. Along with the Rev-Up for blah.
I'm probably going to get the Vortex Stadium, because I recently saved up enough, and I thought :"What the hey!"
I'm not gonna use the Limited Edition L Drago, or Pegasus. At stores by me, we only have the stupid tournament boxes, and single packs.
I'm Sure This Has Been Discussed Already Before, But, I Wonder..
Who Would Win In A Battle (ANIME) Kai Or Kyoya.
Kai - Dranzer Ms
Kyoya - Rock Leone
Hm?
KUNGFUFIGHTIN!
(Apr. 18, 2011  6:24 AM)BladerAquila Wrote: I'm Sure This Has Been Discussed Already Before, But, I Wonder..
Who Would Win In A Battle (ANIME) Kai Or Kyoya.
Kai - Dranzer Ms
Kyoya - Rock Leone
Hm?
KUNGFUFIGHTIN!
This is about the Beyblade hobby.
There's a random thoughts thread in the Anime/Manga forum.
It would have been discussed, but not in this thread, as this is for the hobby, not the anime. Try the anime subforum for that kind of thing.
wow. How wrong I was. I went to my Local Toys R us. There is probably a Whole Shelf FULL of bey's They would of had like 10 of Each Hasbro Bey.....Maybe more for Some. Nothing else But Millions of Beys. Thousands of Double Packs as well I was Ecstatic Until I had no Money......

But I did get one Thing for the Cost of Being a Butler to my bro for an Hour and Half I got a
@Chupa
But a bunch before they run out! Spend all of your money on them. You won't regret it!
Haha Im pretty sure I would regret buying Seconds of Beys. Im missing like 4 Bey's out of Hasbro's.

But Im prettty Happy.

That L Drago looks so Hot Spinning.
But it's all old Hasbro stuff; only worth thing would be Storm Pegasis ? Unless you somehow broke your Lightning wheel.
Nope I love this L Drago recolour. Its just a Great Set over all. Lightning L Drago, 100, Earth, WD, Wolf (sort of).
I agree. The LLD double pack is the perfect set to buy. It has 4 top tier parts, and some good Hasbro parts. And the LLD is pretty cool (I prefer the regular one though)

My RF is now good for defense. NOT GOOD. I only have one more RF for attack. And I live off of RFs.
RF's are batteries....Wish we had Rechargeable ones. Unhappy

I just made up the Saying "Can never have Enough LLD's"
I agree with that saying. I had 4 at one time. Now down to 3. Hoping to get the MLD URS, and the Pre-HWS L-Drago. Lets face it, only awesome people can handle LLD (Kai-V, me, Dan and a few others)

I saw the Burning Fire Strike today, it's a horrible off spring of the PTW.
Cough Cough. L Drago was and Always is My Favourite bey. He has his Own CH120 His OWN Metal Face GUN his Own RF.

No ones uses His Parts... Wink I'm the the Dragon Whisperer.

OH! I saw another Retarded Stadium Today. In the Middle of it It had Swirling Indents. It was sad......I cant remember its Name.
The stadium you saw was the Burning Fire Strike -__-

LDrago4lyfe
Nah it Wasn't it Was Different it was Grey/Navy sort of Colour. It definitely Wasn't.

Correction LDrahgo4lyfe
it was the bolt blast stadium
YES! That was it. It reminded me of Zekrom and Reshiram o.O