Beyblade Random Thoughts

dont forget l drago destroy that
(Apr. 11, 2011  2:21 AM)Nano Wrote: i found some old Beyblade V Force trading cards today. I bought 4 packs ^^ Will post pictures soon.

I'm seeing a trend here:
Screw Capricorn this.
What the Hell Kerbecs?

Is TAKARA-TOMY trying to tell us a message???

I think so.hmmmm..I heard Hasbro is gonna rename Hell Hades and I don't know about Screw.
And Basalt's "Spiral Staircase of Death.
Basalt's "Spiral Staircase of Death" may be renamed "Spiral Starcase of Doom" or something like that.

Hasbro renames are lame
(Apr. 11, 2011  4:19 AM)Ryuuga Forever Wrote: Hasbro renames are lame

/applause'sforslowness/ Really? We never knew...
Just got my Virgo. It IS only a 3 min mold, but I still think it's worth noting virgo ad145wd is ko'd very easily by mf-l hell kerbecs bd145wd (had mf l on because I forgot to take it off). Like, I "can't actually test these for stamina because kerbecs won't take a break from murdering young-women beys.

Uncertain Anyway, virgo is still one of the coolest pre-hws wheels in terms of looking sweet-as. Only competition is Silver Quetz, Imo.
(Apr. 11, 2011  4:36 AM)Nano Wrote:

Example: Burn Fireblaze. The word Phoenix isnt bad, and we all know what it means, so why rename it?

Another Example: Earth Eagle. The word Aquila isnt bad, so why rename it?
(Apr. 11, 2011  4:42 AM)Ryuuga Forever Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2011  4:36 AM)Nano Wrote:

Example: Burn Fireblaze. The word Phoenix isnt bad, and we all know what it means, so why rename it?

Another Example: Earth Eagle. The word Aquila isnt bad, so why rename it?

nano was being sarcastic...

"burn phoenix" is copyrighted (i think thats the right word), if hasbro used it they could be sued (and they don't want that))

yep, aquila to eagle was a bad rename, but if you don't like the rename just don't use it
I seriously need to get over my desire to preserve my Leone, Sagittario, and L Drago's paint. I got them about 2 weeks ago and I still haven't racked up the nerve to use them. Pinching_eyes

Also, I doubt Hasbro would be the ones renaming the Spiral Staircase of Death, considering the term likely won't be anywhere on the actual product.
He was being sarcastic. We know hasbro's renames are bad, and we've known this for ages.

Min virgo may make a good ltsc, as my 3 min destabilised hell kerbecs a bit, but was still outspun a little. It might not work as the downward push of bd145 does kill virgo's stamina, but the 5 min mold might work in virgo 85wd
Since Mercury Anubis is in the anime, this might lead to hasbro releasing it! :e

But if hasbro releases it 105F, I'll punch myself for thinking to buy it.
Is hasbro gonna release it as 85XF or 105F? It is a mystery
(Apr. 11, 2011  4:48 AM)Ryuuga Forever Wrote: Since Mercury Anubis is in the anime, this might lead to hasbro releasing it! :e

(Apr. 10, 2011  6:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think I just deleted most or all of the pages on beyblade.wikia that had been stolen from us. Someone let me know if you find some others, or if someone has the nerves to add them back.

They were all added, at the beginning, by the same person : Tripodnumberone ...
Storm Pegasis has stolen parts at the end.
(Apr. 11, 2011  4:50 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2011  4:48 AM)Ryuuga Forever Wrote: Since Mercury Anubis is in the anime, this might lead to hasbro releasing it! :e

--------------------------

What ever I hear the song "What the Hell" I start to think about Beyblade. When I hear a lot of other things I start to think about Beyblade too. To bad I don't think of anything good Tired
Heh, anyway, back to my Virgo thing. Does anyone have a 5MM Virgo? (by which I mean one that spins for a long time, not a tiny one). If so, what number is on it's underside. I'm sure there MUST be a way to tell, or at least find out WHAT the difference is. (Even if it involves us hanging virgo from strings or something to check balance.
Yeah, I'm still trying to find out who has one to determine ANY difference possible. My best guess is that it is all in weight a weight difference.
Weight maybe, butfrom looking at the 3MM, it could even be a balance thing on one side. My 3MM gets outspun by My TT Earth Mold 2, Hasbro Bull, 85WD, consistently, even when given a mint wd while bulls is a touch worn.... Uncertain
Unfortunately, Basalt is much better than Virgo anyways. It is great-good for everything except destableizing.
Does basalt work better on 85WD, or does it scrape? I haven't had time to compare it to other wheels there.
People keep saying that the 5MM Virgo is from BB-22 (The red one). So, a while back I decided to splurge on the last set Plamoya had for USD 120s+

And guess what I got: (Click to View)
Dimsum has a Hongkong set of 3 that has a Virgo. Anyone wanna gamble on that? It's quite cheap too.
Meh. I got mine the same place Aquilaz112 said someone had said they were 5MM's (buzztoy2007), and mine's only 3. The odds of getting a 5MM are really tiny, apparently, so eh. Considering it's probably outclassed now, it's not worth it.
Looks like I'm spending my night (Virgo XD) cleaning my parts.

I've had a LLD from the SVS I got for Christmas, and I've only used the 100HF. It's so pwetty ^^
There is no decernable way of telling the molds apart from spin time which won't help you to find one. Not that it really matters anyway cause Virgo is quite outclassed anyway so I don't think it would make any difference.
I know that much (though I'm curious about the numbers anyway), but that does nothing to sate my curiosity as to the cause of the dramatic difference in spin time. I'm only after one to find that out (if I got a 5MM, it'd have been easier to get a 3MM to compare.
Also, as I said, Virgo 85wd might be viable with the 5 minute mold.
Seriously, who are you all to say that the five-minute mold of Virgo is outclassed ? No tests were done with it because apparently no one has one anymore. The three-minute mold might not be as good as other Stamina Metal Wheels, but we simply cannot compare them with the five-minute mold of Virgo. Ultrablader, from what I remember you were one of those to even claim that solo spin time meant something, when it came to Clear Wheels.
I am seriously Thinking about buying Another SDS.
They are so cheap from Dimsum ATM.
It's Such a Good set.

About the Virgo Business I Much prefer a Virgo AD145 over a Burn 85 anyday.
I mean Virgo has Average Attack and has the ability to KO as well as OS.
it's definitely one of My more Prefered Wheels.