Beyblade Random Thoughts

yeah, i would buy that, for a good TT earth wheel
Ok, people... I'm TRIPODNUMBERONE from the Beyblade Wikia, we're sorry about copying stuff of the BeyWiki. We're now working on deleteing all these pages with the info we've got from here. Really, sorry. Now we feel bad, me and the other admins on the wikia. Unhappy Eternal Sorrys.
While your apology is noted, that was a huge display of lacking judgement.
We're sorry... all the pages are being deleted, as i said before. There's a blog-post made by other administrator on the Wikia, please check it out http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog...T:_REWRITE.
Random thought: Ray Gil is based off of the constellation Carina, but the bey has nothing to do with ships. :/
(Apr. 10, 2011  12:46 AM)Tripodnumberone Wrote: We're sorry... all the pages are being deleted, as i said before. There's a blog-post made by other administrator on the Wikia, please check it out http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog...T:_REWRITE.

Do not forget all the pages for the Beyblades from Bakuten Shoot Beyblade too, not only Metal Fight Beyblade ...

DranzerX13 was going to make me administrator on it anyway.
(Apr. 10, 2011  5:25 AM)Arceus179 Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108498...43715.html

Mercury Anubis???
Gasp

This is absolutely old news. Read around before you post ...
(Apr. 10, 2011  5:25 AM)Arceus179 Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108498...43715.html

Mercury Anubis???
Gasp

you must not get to look at TT beys often if you are asking this but YES
(Apr. 10, 2011  5:28 AM)bb gregandcin Wrote:

Mercury Anubis???
Gasp

you must not get to look at TT beys often if you are asking this but YES

I meant it was in the anime...
I find it kind of ironic that I had Hell Kerbecs in my pocket when my dad brought me to church today, lol.
(Apr. 10, 2011  6:38 AM)greimatter Wrote: I find it kind of ironic that I had Hell Kerbecs in my pocket when my dad brought me to church today, lol.

I've taken my Driger S to Cold Stone before.
(Apr. 09, 2011  7:03 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I find it weird that despite 230 apparently dominating most tourneys I found it very easy to defeat Basalt ____ 230CS ,which is supposedly the best wheel on 230 and currently amazing with MF Hell Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost Mode)RF today at the meet up.

Basalt on 230 has the same weaknesses as any other wheel at 230, though it's harder to beat because it's heavier. Hell+BD145 is basically as heavy, so yeah. Using Metal Flat with hell+bd145 works too, and beats a lot of other things (decent W.R. vs LTSC's, it seems, amongst other things).

Not so sure about MFH Basalt BD145CS, though. That is like a brick, except it has decent stamina, too (make sure to orient BD145 to re-balance basalt, so two "spikes" on the dip side of basalt). Apparently it's excellent on MB, as well. Uncertain

Between Basalt/Hell at 230 and BD145, and now Libra 85D, it's hard to cover all your bases with a single attack type Uncertain
@th!nk
It's basically "Ennie mennie THIS ONE!" and hope you have the advantage.
Yeah, which is a shame, because as an old topic said, attack was the true balance type, it had a chance of beating anything, however, now, pretty much any attack combo WON'T beat one of those defense combo's, even if it manages the rest. It's a shame, because I like attack. Uncertain

That said, I'm sure someone will mention prediction and deception soon, so it's not a random choice, but yeah. Uncertain
I too like attack. Keeps it more fun. Two Earth wheels clanking against each other is not fun.

If you know your opponent well enough, you can predict what they will use. Watch a few of their battles before you battle them. It could help you in the long run.
My thoughts exactly. I used to use an (albeit illegally modified, but then that's what we kids did back then) defence/stamina beyblade back in plastics, but it still managed interesting battles. Maybe it was because everything was covered in spikes, or something, I dunno. I was originally going to make a defence type MFB when I regained my interest, but then I quickly realised it was kinda dull and that attack was far more versatile.

The good thing with attack though was if your opponent knew you were using MF LLD CH120RF, you generally always had a chance of beating their counter. Of course, you'd need to be extremely good with it to do so, so that prevented it from being "Overpowered" methinks.
So MFB Explosion are already released here in the Philippines. I guess we're one step ahead of America. Curse late releases! I've wasted tens of thousands of pesos buying them BEFORE they were released locally! Now I can't buy Gravity Perseus for tourneys! Curses!

A random thought:
MF-H Basalt Bull FGrin seems to work decently as a balance combo.
Hmm I wonder if Tysons running jump lauch has any effect? *does Tyson's running jump launch*
Hooray it works the other bey fell into the hole I made in the stadium WOOT WOOT.

Get it?
^^^^^^^^^^^^
FYI Im not being innappropiate im just asking if you get it.
Yes. I actually tried that once. It was almost as bad as the "Gary Launch". Or whatever the Galzzly guy used. Galzzly was one of my first beys. 2Cool4Skool.
Along with Dranzer S, and Dragoon S. Man, I barely ever stopped using that Spiral Change Base. Though I put a driger S tip in it. It was beastly.

Time to finally get my Plastic Gen Flashback done... Here goes a ramble. Man, I loved that generation, even more for random illegal mods. If anyone ever wanted to play them for fun and lived nearby, I'd be over in a shot.

My old plastic combo was a Kellogs Vulture attack ring (not competition legal, but actually a great AR, due to thickness and shape, it always seemed to do well). Slightly shaved/worn at the sides so it left room at the edge of the WD.
The WD was this Green one, probably the size of Circle Survivor, maybe a little wider, but completely solid, like a Heavy version of it. It was beastly, and perfectly round.
I used a left spin gear,and put some weights in it. (I'd replace it with Metal Driger's weight SG with neo left casings now),
And A Spiral Change Base with Driger S's tip inserted. The driger S tip resembled a fatter, flatter, slightly more rounded metal SF by the end of it. Worked like a beast, still. Kinda acted like a ball-ish tip. But yeah, generally great.
Defence, Stamina, and general beastliness.

The best part was that most of us fought in woks, and that combo was practically INVINCIBLE in a wok. One time someone landed a bey on top of mine, and instead it just flew off and out of the stadium. I claimed "BITBEAST" for years afterwards. The worst part? My bitbeast was called "STORMER". So Creative.

We all used fake beyblades because they cost 2-3 bucks, while real ones were impossible to get. I got in early so I had numerous real ones. No one ever enforced rules, and we were all cool with whatever close-enough spinning tops we used. I mean, people were EH towards standard round, uncustomisable tops, but anything with spikes was considered cool. That said, people would call bull on HUGE weight disks, but that was mainly because they broke beyblades.

Hell, some people even battled thumb tacks Smile

I also accidentally stumbled accross a Zombie with a fake Wolborg. Made some combo with it, the onyl tme my dad ever beat me at beyblade (mainly because I got all the good combos). I was like wut. Then, the parts disappeared (not on purpose, though he still accuses me of that to this very day). Can't remember the AR. Might've been Griffolyons.

Actually, my fake Griffolyon AR always had amazing smash. The thing was so thick, and yeah. It always worked really nicely for me, and I loved it. I believe it's considered outclassed by Eight Spiker, but eh. I love it.
Someone at my school had a "great beyblade" called Cyber Griffin. I never got to battle it, but my best bey came along after they were banned from school anyways. Anyway, cyber griffin was a fake bey with a griffolyon AR and a low track. IDK about the weight disk, but it broke beys, and beat a lot of things.

Also, Burning Cerberous was generally recognised as THE GREATEST BEY EVER and having the ability to DESTROY beys. I dunno why, but yeah.
I think I just deleted most or all of the pages on beyblade.wikia that had been stolen from us. Someone let me know if you find some others, or if someone has the nerves to add them back.

They were all added, at the beginning, by the same person : Tripodnumberone ...
My first bey was Death Gargoyle. I didn't know much about beys when I was 8 so I always wondered why it owned so muchTongue_out_wink
(Apr. 10, 2011  1:34 PM)th!nk Wrote: The best part was that most of us fought in woks
Kai is always the last dumpling in the wok Smug
Do they cook Dumplings in Woks? LOL.

Maybe only 3 Days until my BBP DX Set Arrives. <3 EMS
i found some old Beyblade V Force trading cards today. I bought 4 packs ^^ Will post pictures soon.

I'm seeing a trend here:
Screw Capricorn this.
What the Hell Kerbecs?

Is TAKARA-TOMY trying to tell us a message???