Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 07, 2011  4:19 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2011  4:04 AM)Cyber_Libra Wrote: They Should make a beyblade track called R150
It'd be made of rubber to absorb attacks

*GASP!* Looky der! There's a R145!!!

I mean It would be like a 230. Have no ridges and be made mostly of rubber :P lol
That sounds like a failure. It would only be useful in opposing spin, otherwise the bey would kinda stop slow itself until it stops spinning.
Yeah, I saw those 230 tests as well, though IMO it's not that practical a combo. Anyway, I just noticed a random IP has edited http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Beat_Lynx to say beat looks like bull. It's probably someone making a wild guess, or stirring up the community, but yeah. Anyone know where they got the idea from?

Also, beyblade.wikia.com seem to steal info from beywiki, and then make it worse by letting anyone edit it... Uncertain

By the way, I never got to see the blurred render before it disappeared from ameblo. Did anyone save it or something?

Also, if the owner of Mercury Anubis is supposedly going to be a protagonist, will Mercury Anubis get a wider release? Or are TT only releasing the Brave Version?

Also, have we determined which stadia come in the face off packs from SonoKong? (One contains Tornado Attack, but did we figure out what comes in the Dragoon G Vs Draciel G one?)
(Apr. 09, 2011  5:17 AM)th!nk Wrote: Also, beyblade.wikia.com seem to steal info from beywiki, and then make it worse by letting anyone edit it... Uncertain

Meaning I can go and be a troll and mess it all up?!?!? ^_____^
(Apr. 08, 2011  4:37 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: er neither storm pegasis or galaxy pegasis have great attack? Apart from the bottoms they're pretty carp.

I meant Pegasis 105 F is having attack. HWS Pegasis were having RF and R^2F which are best attack bottoms.
That Beywikia shows that there's a new beyblade called Tornado Aquila/Eagle and some bottom called ND.
That beyblade.wikia is absolutely horrible. Unlike the WBO's wikia which can only be edited by mods, anyone can edit or add content. I often see new articles posted that are so uninformed and poorly written. My nine year-old brother could go on there and make a "Flame L-Drago" article if he wanted to.
Wikia Wrote:Dark has twelve spikes facing the clockwise direction. These protrusions are closely packed together with minimal space between each, resulting in an overall round shape. This shape hinders the Metal Wheel in two ways: its protrusions are not pronounced enough to provide sufficient Smash Attack, while the perimeter is interrupted too frequently for sufficient Stamina. Additionally, its weight is distributed over too large a surface area, resulting in poor defensive capabilities. However, Hasbro's Dark has proven to have decent defense capabilities.

Wiki Wrote:Dark has twelve spikes facing the clockwise direction. These protrusions are closely packed together with minimal space between each, resulting in an overall round shape. This shape hinders the Metal Wheel in two ways: its protrusions are not pronounced enough to provide sufficient Smash Attack, while the perimeter is interrupted too frequently for sufficient Stamina. Additionally, its weight is distributed over too large a surface area, however Hasbro's Dark has proven to have decent defense capabilities.

Just pathetic.
We could get that removed for copyright infringement, which I will probably do if I have time ...

Also, "Tornado Eagle" is totally a kid's futile imagination, there is no such thing at all.
EDIT : Oh, that "Tornado Eagle" ... What a horrible naming system, what will they do with the Tornado Heracleo that they need to release because it appears in the anime ?
(Apr. 09, 2011  6:00 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: That Beywikia shows that there's a new beyblade called Tornado Aquila/Eagle and some bottom called ND.
Have a look at the Hasbro MFB topic, whatever it's called, it's a new line from them.

Search for "Xtreme Top System" I think.

I thought it was a fake thing (after viewing the picture), but yeah, apparently it's a hasbro thing.

And Kai-V, most of the articles on beyblades in that wiki are taken from BeyWiki.
I think tonight I'm going to go on there and remove everything they copied from BeyWiki. Who's with me?

Also:
Quote:Some people say that this makes the beyblade very bad but it makes it a significant beyblade because the weight combined with the revolving around the opponent comes in for a final hit and damages the opponent on the walls of the stadium
OK, WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT???
Meh, they'd only revert it, let Kai-V/Mods handle it.

I'mma try to determine which stadiums are in which Sonokong G-revolution sets, but I need pictures of the various tornado attack/balance/balance S etc stadia...
I hope Kai-V shuts that site down. It's written by a bunch of elementry school-aged kids that just plagiarize the work of our community. They could have atleast credited the WBO. From now on, only the WBO will be in charge of the beyblade wikia genre (aside from the anime). Kai-V or Kei, shut them kids down. Grin
I wouldn't shut the whole site down, they do have some unique information from what I can tell, on the games/anime. They need to remove the stuff they've nicked, though, which will gut their wiki anyway.

Also, look at that Comic Sans on the Logo. Cool, Fun, and Individualistic. Very Appropriate, too.

Anyway, I think we're getting off topic...
My knew saying is, "New style super tops lets go!!"

I'm tempted to sell my Dragoon MS. That way I could afford the MLD URS, and possibly the GP URS too.
(Apr. 09, 2011  7:11 AM)th!nk Wrote: I wouldn't shut the whole site down, they do have some unique information from what I can tell, on the games/anime. They need to remove the stuff they've nicked, though, which will gut their wiki anyway.

You're right ... We are getting a bit off topic (although this is the Beyblade Random Thoughts section). However, it's all related to beyblades right?

So in which case, you're saying we should only get them to remove the articles stolen from here? So pretty much their whole site not including the anime, manga, or video games? Haha.

Back on "topic": I really hope L-Drago is some super amazing bey that'll put attack types back on the map. Although it looks like it lacks smash attack points ... Only time will tell. Uncertain
I think we're being a bit harsh with the lacking smash points thing, I can see some, it may well just depend on the angle it's viewed at. It might even have SPIKE attack, no one mentions Spike these days, but in the plastic generation, it was one of the main modes of attack (well, it IS a subset of smash, but the impact is focused on points). I really miss spike attack beys, that's what made the Plastic Gen attack types look so COOL. I know we're not going to get anything that extreme, as they're made of metal, but a more Spike-Like smash would be super-cool, and it might actually give attack a chance against Basalt BD145.

Also, hoping the rubber underneath allows it to work nicely against BD145, by slowing/stealing spin from it, instead of just letting it's hits be absorbed by the plastic.

And I'd suspect the mode change will expose or cover the rubber. It'll probably be lame, but it might be like choosing Lightning or Meteo, if it's pronounced.

Also, as I've said, I expect great things from it, or at least, good things. We're yet to have a useless Left-Spin wheel (Original L Drago is the closest thing, and even it's a great destabiliser and apparently has useable attack). [Inb4 someone says lol meteo sucks. MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF used correctly is extremely good. Maybe it's a NICHE wheel, but those Niches are some powerful ones. That rubber gives it an extra weapon against 230, as it allows some decent contact to occur instead of being deflected].
The plastic and rubber underside has worked well for Hell Kerbecs with BD145, hasn't it? BD145 shuts down almost anything beneath it, and if this "CW" does that too, then LDD can focus on hitting BD145/230 combos, without needing to worry about LT(S/D)C's

(Apr. 09, 2011  7:17 AM)Nano Wrote: My knew saying is, "New style super tops lets go!!"

Beat you, check the fakes thread Tongue_out
Also, MLD URS is eh, I just explained in purchase consultation. I honestly don't know WHY I bought it. LRF is nice, and all, but I'm too afraid to over-wear it to use it regularly. It'd be excellent if you're in an area with regular tourneys, though, but even then, there are defence types you still can't beat with LLD+LF now, so yeah. It's pretty lame. I'd keep Dragoon MS Tongue_out

Also, my launcher from the URS, it's string is way shorter than my other launchers (my normal MLD launcher is the same length as my beylauncher R, btw). The string looks "Crimped" at the end... And, Oh, whenever I have a beylauncher L, lots of white threads appear at the handle, so maybe that's why I have problems, but yeah, they just pop out, no idea why. Maybe my launching was too violent, but it started on the URS one a day after I got it Uncertain
Anyone else have that?

And Kai-V, maybe Heracleo is JUST TOO COOL for them. I've got mine now, so I'm happy Tongue_out
(Apr. 09, 2011  7:42 AM)th!nk Wrote: Beat you, check the fakes thread Tongue_out
Where do you think I got that?

I want to get the MLD URS for a couple reason. One being I want all the L-Drago's, another is because the recolors are so super smexy =3
Swwweeeeeeeeetttt. Tongue_out

My Dad is going to Hong Kong and he says to me Find Stores that Have Beyblades and I will buy $150 AUD Worth of Them!! Gasp

I watched this Video. Knowing Causeway Bay is In Wan Chai I watched it. I have given my dad Exact Address of Sogo Dep. Store Smile He said OK I will get Some.

I am so Excited. I dont even mind which Ones I get.

Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIPbMODSv...re=related
I find it weird that despite 230 apparently dominating most tourneys I found it very easy to defeat Basalt ____ 230CS ,which is supposedly the best wheel on 230 and currently amazing with MF Hell Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost Mode)RF today at the meet up.
(Apr. 09, 2011  7:03 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I find it weird that despite 230 on basalt dominating pretty much most tourneys aparantly I found it very easy to defeat Basalt ____ 230CS with MF Hell Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost Mode)RF today at the meet up.

Nice to have seen you again today! It may be that the mentioned combo is a bit risky against the rest of the metagame. Given that, most of the time, combos are chosen in secret, it is difficult to pull off consistent KOs against seperate opponents.
found a blade on ebay, £4.19 buy it now,its called earth cancer/gasher think its good?
(Apr. 09, 2011  7:50 PM)faissaloo Wrote: found a blade on ebay, £4.19 buy it now,its called earth cancer/gasher think its good?

depends what the rest of the parts are and wether its TT, sonokong, or hasbro i would buy just for the earth wheel tho Joyful_2
(Apr. 09, 2011  8:32 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  7:50 PM)faissaloo Wrote: found a blade on ebay, £4.19 buy it now,its called earth cancer/gasher think its good?

depends what the rest of the parts are and wether its TT, sonokong, or hasbro i would buy just for the earth wheel tho Joyful_2

Earth Cancer DF145ES
Yes. That's a good price for some usefulish parts.