Beyblade Random Thoughts

EeeEeeJoyful_2 I've just realised I have the same number of stadia as utilisable beyblades!
A total of 8 stadia:

1x TT Attack
2x Max Stampede
3x Pegasus Thunder Whip
1x Super Vortex
1x V-Force Mobile

I suppose I'm the only person crazy enough to wish for a rose gold face equivalent for stadia! Though not 50 stadia!Chocked_2
(Apr. 08, 2011  12:41 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: EeeEeeJoyful_2 I've just realised I have the same number of stadia as utilisable beyblades!
A total of 8 stadia:

1x TT Attack
2x Max Stampede
3x Pegasus Thunder Whip
1x Super Vortex
1x V-Force Mobile

I suppose I'm the only person crazy enough to wish for a rose gold face equivalent for stadia! Though not 50 stadia!Chocked_2

well ill have 3, so you top mine easily, i surrpose you need them for your little club XD

also is max stampede better then PTW by the slope sense as i might buy one as it would be fun for multiple battles
MXS is currently the best one because of the slopes and the better Tornado Ridge.
(Apr. 08, 2011  2:43 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: also is max stampede better then PTW by the slope sense as i might buy one as it would be fun for multiple battles

the max stampede is way better then the PTW, in the max stampede attack can actually do something.

(as long as it is not the version of max stampede with the little craters, but the one with the craters is the prototype so it is very little chance you will get it)
(Apr. 08, 2011  2:43 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: well ill have 3, so you top mine easily, i surrpose you need them for your little club XD

also is max stampede better then PTW by the slope sense as i might buy one as it would be fun for multiple battles

Yeah the slope is better but I'd want the tornado or extreme stadium for multiple battles!

Btw the club isn't little Tongue_out. We have 8-16 members attending daily (That's larger than some WBO tourneys in the past!) and if I could afford it, we would do a WBO official tournament. But since I don't believe in taking £3 from them, the only way is I pay out of my own pocket - but then I would buy a Tornado stadium for the club if I had that money EeeEeeEee. But we do weekly 8 player single elimination tournaments, with the first winner as "TINY SPARKZ" on here who won a Gold tool from Vulcan Horuseus + £1 off from my shop.

Okay, This Big Bang Pegasis is nothing but a useless bey, for the first time a Pegasis has performed bad, Pegasis, Storm Pegasis, Galaxy Pegasis were either having attack or a great bottom. Hope this doesn't stands true for L Drago Destroy also.
er neither storm pegasis or galaxy pegasis have great attack? Apart from the bottoms they're pretty carp.
Does anyone else have a problem with Beyblades falling off the Beylauncher L?
Nope it falls off just as Often as any other BeyLauncher I have. Nothing In Particular for me?
Besides obviously being more used to twisting a Beyblade on a right-spin launcher, there is nothing spectacularly wrong about it.
I used to be a left spin blader before MFB so I'm not exactly used to twisting right (I don't actually Beyblade as much as you would think; outside of tournaments, I play maybe an hour a month)
Hmm, well that reminds me deikailo,
When I put any metal face custom variant on Metal System L drago, it doesnt fit properly on my beylauncher L's.
It's too tight, and the prongs don't hook onto the beyblade properly. If I do force it on slightly, the beyblade will either stick to the launcher on my launch, or be really weak, or one prong only falls off.
I think it's because the head of the metal face custom Ver is thicker than a normal face. I checked and it seems to be by a tiny bit.
There are serious rumours in the Japanese community that BB-113 is Ocean Ketos F:B.

It seems like TAKARA-TOMY is litterally alternating 4D Bottoms with just a Track and Bottom with one of them being new ? F:D, 130W²D, F:S, TH170WD, F:B ...
How do you Know these Things!
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:33 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: How do you Know these Things!

Simple research, hah.
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There are serious rumours in the Japanese community that BB-113 is Ocean Ketos F:B.

It seems like TAKARA-TOMY is litterally alternating 4D Bottoms with just a Track and Bottom with one of them being new ? F:D, 130W²D, F:S, TH170WD, F:B ...

F:B? Final Bounce? Weird... Thanks for the info, Kai-V!
Well, hopefully ocean is more useful than Grand. It'd be nice if it wasn't 3-sided, so ketos actually looked right on it (and then I could use it on my ketos display combo Grin )

Any idea whether Beat is actually going to be a new wheel, or like "Mirage" and "Stardust", just a recolour? Have they stopped the "Rename a normal wheel because it's coloured" thing?
Some people say "Final Boost" too ... Right now it is just pointless speculation, really, as to what F:B stands for. They try to see what could be a logical "evolution" after RS ...

th!nk Wrote:Any idea whether Beat is actually going to be a new wheel, or like "Mirage" and "Stardust", just a recolour? Have they stopped the "Rename a normal wheel because it's coloured" thing?

From what the blurry render looked like, it might have resembled Vulcan, but "Beat" sounds like a weird name ... Even for "Legend Pisces" and "Secret Aries", "Beat" just does not fit in that category. Mirage was not a recolour though.
(Apr. 08, 2011  4:09 PM)X1 Wrote: Okay, This Big Bang Pegasis is nothing but a useless bey, for the first time a Pegasis has performed bad, Pegasis, Storm Pegasis, Galaxy Pegasis were either having attack or a great bottom. Hope this doesn't stands true for L Drago Destroy also.

MF Pegasis 145RF was discovered a while after the release of Pegasis I think. We just have to give it a little time...
LOOOLLL That made me laugh! Once again thanks Kai-V!
For some reason my LLD sounds loose. Whenever there's a MF on it (100% of the time) it sounds loose when hit. It kind of vibrates.

My Beylauncher L works fine. My LLD never falls off of it at all.
Maybe it changes height to last longer or something... Eh. I can actually see the 4D bottom idea working for Defense. Stamina isn't easy to improve given what it has (though I wouldn't be surprised if, now that they have room to fit it in, we see a proper MFB Bearing Core), but with defense, there's the possibility of a 4D Bottom with enough grip at the start of the battle to weather the early onslaught from attack types, and then switch into a stamina mode to outlast certain balance types. Or something, I'm just guessing.

And I wouldn't entirely write Big Bang off yet, it has got decent enough smash, and it's width and shape, plus the PCB Ring or whatever, do leave room for versatility. Maybe we'll get a new piece that'll have great chemistry with it. That said, I'm far more excited about LDD.

Nano, that happens to me when the track is cracked, and it comes loose after a few hits.

I' concerned vulcan is breaking my tracks. The wheel has unbelievable smash, but I'm concerned between that and the grip to the floor, the track is bearing the stresses, and that's why my CH120 (and 85) are starting to crack a little. I've been very, very careful with my new CH120's, but after removing it from Vulcan after some testing against Basalt, it started to feel "tight" when changing heights. Low and behold, it's starting to crack on one side... Uncertain
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:45 AM)th!nk Wrote: Nano, that happens to me when the track is cracked, and it comes loose after a few hits.

It's perfectly tight for me. I heard it differs from LLD to LLD. Some have the same problem, others don't Uncertain
I do NOT recommend Toysrus in Times Square for any Beyblade products. Seriously, it's only been a few weeks or so since I last went, and now their stuff is BEYOND over priced. Why is a GRIP nearly $20?!
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:45 AM)th!nk Wrote: Maybe it changes height to last longer or something... Eh. I can actually see the 4D bottom idea working for Defense. Stamina isn't easy to improve given what it has (though I wouldn't be surprised if, now that they have room to fit it in, we see a proper MFB Bearing Core), but with defense, there's the possibility of a 4D Bottom with enough grip at the start of the battle to weather the early onslaught from attack types, and then switch into a stamina mode to outlast certain balance types. Or something, I'm just guessing.

And I wouldn't entirely write Big Bang off yet, it has got decent enough smash, and it's width and shape, plus the PCB Ring or whatever, do leave room for versatility. Maybe we'll get a new piece that'll have great chemistry with it. That said, I'm far more excited about LDD.

Nano, that happens to me when the track is cracked, and it comes loose after a few hits.

I' concerned vulcan is breaking my tracks. The wheel has unbelievable smash, but I'm concerned between that and the grip to the floor, the track is bearing the stresses, and that's why my CH120 (and 85) are starting to crack a little. I've been very, very careful with my new CH120's, but after removing it from Vulcan after some testing against Basalt, it started to feel "tight" when changing heights. Low and behold, it's starting to crack on one side... Uncertain

And also there are some tests that show that Big Bang is effective on a 230 (Upper Mode BBP230R2F) In the Big Bang Discussion Topic. So I'm still going to order it to test it with my 230.