Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Mar. 25, 2011  2:38 PM)Dan Wrote: Yeah..? Go through the collection of photos and you get weights and POV of it, along with Fang Leone.

That link was indeed already posted by Diamond in the actual Big Bang Pegasis topic ...
Yes, I just saw it. His link was better, since it is easier to scroll down rather than click. (lazy, yes.)
Well at least it was same-day so that makes me feel better.
(Mar. 25, 2011  2:38 PM)Dan Wrote: Yeah..? Go through the collection of photos and you get weights and POV of it, along with Fang Leone.
NY/NJ is special, and didn't IKMV use Hell 230CS and go far?
His son uses that combo. otsu used it, too.
How'd that go?
Gabe lost twice with it and otsu lost to ikmv.
What did they lose to?
I wasn't exactly watching gabe because I was having my match, but ikmv used a perseus
(Mar. 25, 2011  2:57 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Gabe lost twice with it and otsu lost to ikmv.

Makes sense that Otsu lost. ikmv does have experience with that combo because his son uses it.
hey guys recently ive been doing some stamina tests with a couple of beys, these are the results i got with them:
Launcher: Grip Launcher with beylauncher
Stadium: Thunderwhip
Earth Bull 105WD span for 3min 37 seconds
Earth Bull 145WD span for 3min 40 seconds
Earth Eagle 105WD span for 3min 12 seconds
Then I used grip launcher with light launcher and Earth Eagle 105WD span for 3min 18 seconds
I found those quite surprising results because i thought 105 would work better than 145
(Mar. 25, 2011  8:21 PM)TheBestPegasus Wrote: hey guys recently ive been doing some stamina tests with a couple of beys, these are the results i got with them:
Launcher: Grip Launcher with beylauncher
Stadium: Thunderwhip
Earth Bull 105WD span for 3min 37 seconds
Earth Bull 145WD span for 3min 40 seconds
Earth Eagle 105WD span for 3min 12 seconds
Then I used grip launcher with light launcher and Earth Eagle 105WD span for 3min 18 seconds
I found those quite surprising results because i thought 105 would work better than 145

Post that in the Solo Spin Times thread.
I have not realized the variants of Flat bottoms.

Flat Bottoms (Click to View)

With Defense bottoms, there has been a lot of releases with them. In fact, a lot of the recent or soon to be released beyblades contained a Defense bottom.

Defense Bottoms (Click to View)
CS is definitely not is part of the Flat series.
ive just noticed, how ugly are the clear wheels from the legend series .
They look sickly
Wow! You've just noticed how Hasbro makes these stuff? They probably make it out of recycled plastic or something...
(Mar. 25, 2011  9:50 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: ive just noticed, how ugly are the clear wheels from the legend series .
They look sickly

i disagree, torch aries purple, vs rock aries pink...

also IMO midnight's bull looks better then dark's bull, and also midnight's is heavier from what i can tell

(Mar. 25, 2011  10:06 PM)GaleForce Wrote: They probably make it out of recycled plastic or something...

if it is made out of recycled plastic (i have no idea if they do or not) that would be good, less damage to the environment Tongue_out_wink
(Mar. 25, 2011  10:12 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2011  9:50 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: ive just noticed, how ugly are the clear wheels from the legend series .
They look sickly

i disagree, torch aries purple, vs rock aries pink...

also IMO midnight's bull looks better then dark's bull, and also midnight's is heavier from what i can tell

(Mar. 25, 2011  10:06 PM)GaleForce Wrote: They probably make it out of recycled plastic or something...

if it is made out of recycled plastic (i have no idea if they do or not) that would be good, less damage to the environment Tongue_out_wink
They are probably made out of left over scraps of plastic that broke or were not used and just melted down again. Same with the Legend wheels.
(Mar. 25, 2011  10:12 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
They look sickly

I believe it's lighter, and IMO, the original Bull was better looking.
Midnight Bull's CW takes the Clear out of Clear Wheel.
the only legend clear wheel i like better is virgo the rest look messed up Confused
Speaking of Legend Beys, I just gotten done washing away whatever remained on my Cyber Wheel. I decided to strip the paint with a Hot Water and Soap method. Used the same thing to shine it. (Of course thanks goes to Akirasdaddy for the idea)
(Mar. 26, 2011  1:17 AM)Mr. N Wrote: I believe it's lighter, and IMO, the original Bull was better looking.

from what i can feel dark's bull<flame's bull<midnight's bull for weight (all hasbro)

but yeah, you have your opinion and i have mine

Nano: that is why hasbro changed clear wheel to energy ring Tongue_out
who else think that Hasbro and TT can rename HF to HF:HNM ( hole flat horrible noise maker)
My hole flat doesn't make horrible noise
mine sounds like the fufuzela from th football world cup. wakes everybody up