Beyblade Random Thoughts

LOL... Shouldn't have done that.... ^^^ Poor Driger... Getting destroyed by the forbidden bey..
(Mar. 20, 2011  2:50 AM)GaleForce Wrote: LOL... Shouldn't have done that.... ^^^ Poor Driger... Getting destroyed by the forbidden bey..

I didnt know that would happen. i was just experimenting.
What would be a better track for stamina a 145/df145 or something lower like a 100?
(Mar. 20, 2011  2:58 AM)blader200000 Wrote: What would be a better track for stamina a 145/df145 or something lower like a 100?

wrong place, use the "ask a question, get an answer" thread
(Mar. 20, 2011  3:10 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  2:58 AM)blader200000 Wrote: What would be a better track for stamina a 145/df145 or something lower like a 100?

wrong place, use the "ask a question, get an answer" thread

Oh my bad. Thanks anyway =)
I'm feeling kinda down. one of the guys in bey marketplace had galaxy cancer, and when I was trying to negotiate a trade, he wanted four beys for it. I said that was silly, and tried negotiating some more, and he said he might throw a launcher in there. I still thought it was a bit of an unfair deal, so I decided to come back later to talk to him about it. a while later, I checked his Ebay page, and he has been selling all of those beys he had in there on Ebay in lots to bidders, Including galaxy cancer....

I felt pretty angry, and I'm kinda glad that I didn't confirm the send off. Uncertain
If you're okay with usingebay, you should be able to find one cheap on there.

Chupa, it's like this, 105 has a hexagon before the tip-section, 100 has a round thing instead. 90 has nothing, and 85 has visible arches on it's sides on the inside at the top. Colour is faster, though.
Ok Ill try that cause I cant remember the Colours.
You can make it out by putting them side by side, the lowest is 85, then 90, then 100 and the tallest is 105.

Pretty easy to make them out.
They Changed Aquilla To Eagle, So They Will Likely Change To Peacock.
[/quote]

Well, I think they're going to change it to peacock anyway, because they'll be stupid enough to write it like Killer Beefowl.... Then they'll say: Oh... What the carp, let's change it to peacock...

Probably end up in a Dollar General in a month.
(Mar. 20, 2011  2:32 PM)Ra Wrote: They Changed Aquilla To Eagle, So They Will Likely Change To Peacock.

Well, I think they're going to change it to peacock anyway, because they'll be stupid enough to write it like Killer Beefowl.... Then they'll say: Oh... What the carp, let's change it to peacock...

Probably end up in a Dollar General in a month.
[/quote]

It won't be peacock. Peafowl maybe.
the weather cant be badder than:
storm capricon tornado125 quake?
(Mar. 20, 2011  10:51 PM)stevebak Wrote: the weather cant be badder than:
storm capricon tornado125 quake?

Capricon? Sounds like a convention to me...
Capricon-A gathering of people to discuss Carpricorn-related issues and news about Carpricorn.

You know you wanna go Nano...
(Mar. 20, 2011  11:04 PM)Gearfried97 Wrote: Capricon-A gathering of people to discuss Carpricorn-related issues and news about Carpricorn.

I go. In fact, I'm the one that puts it all together.

To bad nobody comes....
(Mar. 20, 2011  11:23 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  11:04 PM)Gearfried97 Wrote: Capricon-A gathering of people to discuss Carpricorn-related issues and news about Carpricorn.

I go. In fact, I'm the one that puts it all together.

To bad nobody comes....

Even though I don't own Capricorn, I might consider joining! Where do you guys meet?
Can we keep the posts at least somewhat constructive ...
Its comforting to know that the sum total of everything human kind knows about engineering and physics comes down to super colorful metal tops!
(Mar. 21, 2011  2:25 AM)Themailman Wrote: Its comforting to know that the sum total of everything human kind knows about engineering and physics comes down to super colorful metal tops!

At least they didn't use your math and science.....

I like messing around with Counter. The recoil is fun to watch :3
(Mar. 21, 2011  3:09 AM)Nano Wrote: I like messing around with Counter. The recoil is fun to watch :3
Is the recoil significantly greater then that of rock?
(Mar. 21, 2011  3:16 AM)Themailman Wrote: Is the recoil significantly greater then that of rock?

I've noticed a little more recoil then Rock.
Screw vs. Counter is fun to watch. The Counter combo goes flying around.
(Mar. 21, 2011  3:40 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  3:16 AM)Themailman Wrote: Is the recoil significantly greater then that of rock?

Really, so Screw has a lot of recoil?
(Mar. 21, 2011  4:05 AM)Themailman Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  3:40 AM)Nano Wrote:

Really, so Screw has a lot of recoil?

Not really. It just sends Counter flying.
Went to a farther Target. You may have remembered when I said that regular Beyblade tops in my nearby Target had a weird pricing: $9.97. At this other Target, it was down to $7.99. So I think that the nearer one had a mispricing or something.
I think the price slip in the nearby Target might have been reversed, because the reverse of $9.97 is $7.99.