Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Mar. 12, 2011  11:55 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I guess this sort of Compliments Bluezee's Skill over Tier "Campaign".

Not really. All you did was find a balance combo that isn't recognised by the current tier list which is out of date. Also what did you test it against?
Am I seriously seeing M145MS? Inner or Outer, and how did that thing not get thrown out of the stadium???
(Mar. 12, 2011  11:55 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I had a COMPLETELY Random Combo.
Ray Leone M145MS. It beat alot of Beys. Including alot of Top Tier Combo's.
I changed it to Galaxy Eventually Because the Combo attack alot with the Underneath of the Metal Wheel. So I chose Galaxy.
I guess this sort of Compliments Bluezee's Skill over Tier "Campaign".

All Parts Are Outclassed. Are You Sure ? Galaxy Is Too Weak Too Attack, MS is a stamina type, M145 - No need to say anything.
(Mar. 12, 2011  11:55 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I had a COMPLETELY Random Combo.
Ray Leone M145MS. It beat alot of Beys. Including alot of Top Tier Combo's.
I changed it to Galaxy Eventually Because the Combo attack alot with the Underneath of the Metal Wheel. So I chose Galaxy.
I guess this sort of Compliments Bluezee's Skill over Tier "Campaign".
Might want to take this to the customizations forum with some test results?
Sigh, I feel like quitting the game, or atleast taking a break from it.
I can't buy new beys for a while (Need to save my money for something important ATM)
I can't go anywhere on sundays anymore (well for a while, I don't wanna talk about it. ), which is the day Dei hosts those awesome tournys at KG.
Plus, I'm just getting bored of it.

I'm sure some of you felt like you needed to quit/take a break, from the game. What did you do?
(Mar. 13, 2011  1:52 AM)Zeox Wrote: Sigh, I feel like quitting the game, or atleast taking a break from it.
I can't buy new beys for a while (Need to save my money for something important ATM)
I can't go anywhere on sundays anymore (well for a while, I don't wanna talk about it. ), which is the day Dei hosts those awesome tournys at KG.
Plus, I'm just getting bored of it.

I'm sure some of you felt like you needed to quit/take a break, from the game. What did you do?

I took a break until I wanted to play again.
just take a break then, no point in trying to force it on yourself.
then when you see something beyblade related later on, anime, toy aisle, kids , etc., the air of nostalgia will come rushing and flooding your brain with memories of good times.

that should reinvigorate your bey spirit. :p
(Mar. 13, 2011  4:47 AM)Raidblader Wrote: anyone know how 2 get a beypointer

Wrong thread, go to the "Ask a Question, Get an Answer" thread
A while ago, I realized a major contradiction in hasbro's name change policy.

they changed killer to "evil" to avoid violence, yet they rename cancer "gasher" which implies something that deeply cuts people.

Seriously, what was hasbro thinking?
(Mar. 13, 2011  7:54 AM)Slee Wrote: A while ago, I realized a major contradiction in hasbro's name change policy.

they changed killer to "evil" to avoid violence, yet they rename cancer "gasher" which implies something that deeply cuts people.

They Wanted To Make Bey's Name Be 'Cool' Though They Aren't. I Hope They Don't Change Hell To Hades Or Something Else. Hell Is Pretty Cool Name.
OK Firstly I didnt actually do Tests on it. I just battled it against good Beys Including some Top Tiers and It won, alot.
I think M145Q Is Bouncy but has No stamina. MS adds Stamina and a Controlled Bounce.

It beat MF-M Basalt Bull 230CS about 3 Times in a Row. Before you start yapping at me about not a Proper test and Doesnt show anything. I know that.

X1 - I Only chose Galaxy because the Combo jumps up and Sort of "Gattayaki's" The bey and Galaxy had good Attack looking Indents on the Underside so I chose that. A whole lot of Random Parts.

It stays In the Stadium well.

Hmm I'll describe it. When I launch it starts to Bounce, its a Controlled Bounce like not going Crazy. It will Bounce up and Gattayaki'ing it Multiple Times and putting very Effective attacks to it. It spins about as Long as an RF Bey!
(Mar. 13, 2011  7:59 AM)X1 Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  7:54 AM)Slee Wrote: A while ago, I realized a major contradiction in hasbro's name change policy.

They Wanted To Make Bey's Name Be 'Cool' Though They Aren't. I Hope They Don't Change Hell To Hades Or Something Else. Hell Is Pretty Cool Name.

Actually, cancer is a very bad disease and if a little kid was using a combo called Killer Cancer, their parents will probably confiscate them or something. Hope they don't make Evil Peacock. ( Killer Beafowl )
Hades Kerbecs - Kerbecs Was The Gaurd Of Hades ... And I Am Getting Pretty Sure That Hasbro Will Release Hell Kerbecs As Hades Kerbecs.
The name really doesn't matter.

Stop crying about the name on the packaging and nickname it "Hell" if it bothers you so much.

Not an attack on you X1, but just saying that these posts about how changing the name sucks etc. really serves no purpose, are boring and really doesn't matter.
(Mar. 13, 2011  12:09 PM)momiji manju Wrote: The name really doesn't matter.

Stop crying about the name on the packaging and nickname it "Hell" if it bothers you so much.

Not an attack on you X1, but just saying that these posts about how changing the name sucks etc. really serves no purpose, are boring and really doesn't matter.

He's not actually crying. And how would you like it if your favorite beyblade got it's name changed from it's original cool name into something like, (In this instance Rock leone.) Stone lion or something.
man.. why beylauncher is so weak inside??
i broke spring inside the layncher maybe because too much launching...

i ordered from EBAY i hope recieve soon
(Mar. 13, 2011  12:35 PM)garion Wrote: man.. why beylauncher is so weak inside??
i broke spring inside the layncher maybe because too much launching...

i ordered from EBAY i hope recieve soon

This Thread Is Not For Questions.
(Mar. 13, 2011  12:13 PM)GaleForce Wrote:

He's not actually crying. And how would you like it if your favorite beyblade got it's name changed from it's original cool name into something like, (In this instance Rock leone.) Stone lion or something.

Wow, he wasn't actually crying? Could've fooled me.

If they did that, and note I am particularly fond of Ray Unicorno, I would not mind, and still call the clear wheel "Unicorno", or in the case of Killer, I would still call it "Killer".

Mind blowing theory huh?
(Mar. 13, 2011  1:15 PM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  12:13 PM)GaleForce Wrote:

Wow, he wasn't actually crying? Could've fooled me.

If they did that, and note I am particularly fond of Ray Unicorno, I would not mind, and still call the clear wheel "Unicorno", or in the case of Killer, I would still call it "Killer".

Mind blowing theory huh?

What Mind Blowing ? This Is Just A Random Thought. I Agree That I Was Very Badly Worried For Hell Kerbecs. To Me, Striker Seems A Cool and Great Name.
? I'm very confused by your post.
(Mar. 13, 2011  1:27 PM)momiji manju Wrote: ? I'm very confused by your post.

You Said - Isn't This A Mind Blowing Theory ?
And I Said ? What Mind Blowing As It Had No Effect On Me So I Said That.
(Mar. 13, 2011  1:27 PM)momiji manju Wrote: ? I'm very confused by your post.

I think he just said Striker is a cool and great name 0.o
(Mar. 13, 2011  12:09 PM)momiji manju Wrote: If they did that, and note I am particularly fond of Ray Unicorno, I would not mind, and still call the clear wheel "Unicorno", or in the case of Killer, I would still call it "Killer".

Mind blowing theory huh?

I do the same thing as well, I find hasbro's contradictory renames amusing still.
By the way, I made a killer cancer before I got a burn wheel, it was a very pun-ish way to name things. funny thing is, the "evil gasher" is basically an obvious name as well.
Ah, I was confused by the random agreement about Hell Kerbecs.

Also, punctuation helps convey what you want to say.

I guess it would've helped if I put [/sarcasm] after everything I said in my last post.