Beyblade Random Thoughts

@X1- Hey! I thought that MLD was a spin stealer!!! I saw a vid about it on youtube. A person spun a right spin bey(Burn Phoenix) with launcher and spun MLD with his left hand (without launcher), MLD stole spin from the other one and won the battle! the vid was among the first MFB vids I watched after the new series of Beys (MLD, Galaxy Pegasus) were released, so I thought it stole spin....
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:40 PM)janpegasus Wrote: @X1- Hey! I thought that MLD was a spin stealer!!! I saw a vid about it on youtube. A person spun a right spin bey(Burn Phoenix) with launcher and spun MLD with his left hand (without launcher), MLD stole spin from the other one and won the battle! the vid was among the first MFB vids I watched after the new series of Beys (MLD, Galaxy Pegasus) were released, so I thought it stole spin....

Yes, I also saw that. Meteo L Drago's Rubber On Clear Wheel Takes Spin BUT When It Gets Hit, It Also Loses Its Own Stamina.
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:43 PM)X1 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:40 PM)janpegasus Wrote: @X1- Hey! I thought that MLD was a spin stealer!!! I saw a vid about it on youtube. A person spun a right spin bey(Burn Phoenix) with launcher and spun MLD with his left hand (without launcher), MLD stole spin from the other one and won the battle! the vid was among the first MFB vids I watched after the new series of Beys (MLD, Galaxy Pegasus) were released, so I thought it stole spin....

Yes, I also saw that. Meteo L Drago's Rubber On Clear Wheel Takes Spin BUT When It Gets Hit, It Also Loses Its Own Stamina.

and as demonstarted by Fyuuor you can launch MLD with a launcher hand spin and earth bull 100 WD and MLD will increase bulls spin to the same velocity
Most bladers in my school calls Burn Phoenix: Burning Phoenix...LOL
(Mar. 10, 2011  5:20 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Most bladers in my school calls Burn Phoenix: Burning Phoenix...LOL

Common, People call Beyblade, Bleyblade. They say Pegasus Thunder Whip is the best, Dark Wolf is amazing, etc.

What a crazy world huh?
(Mar. 10, 2011  5:23 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  5:20 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Most bladers in my school calls Burn Phoenix: Burning Phoenix...LOL

Common, People call Beyblade, Bleyblade. They say Pegasus Thunder Whip is the best, Dark Wolf is amazing, etc.

What a crazy world huh?

OMG... im like this when something like that happens
[Image: IMG_0537.jpg]
Is that your Beyspirit spewing from you? Anyway I have 3 PTWs!Eee yay me! The best bit is that I find it awesome Tongue_out
(Mar. 10, 2011  5:52 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Is that your Beyspirit spewing from you? Anyway I have 3 PTWs!Eee yay me! The best bit is that I find it awesome Tongue_out

lol, its just i love attack types, and every time i use one in those stadiums they go in the pits, but they are fun when you hit the other bey out Joyful_2 im more concerned with the wolf part tho
Some guy gave gave Dark for Earth to my friend kinda crazy hah.
Also I'm gonna get an WB(The best tip I can get until I have money to buy the Ray Unicorno I hid) for an FS.
(Mar. 10, 2011  6:20 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Some guy gave gave Dark for Earth to my friend kinda crazy hah.
Also I'm gonna get an WB(The best tip I can get until I have money to buy the Ray Unicorno I hid) for an FS.

a ray unicorno with FS? dont you mean CS?
No no,
I meant I'm gonna get a WB for an FS until I get my CS of Ray uni from my Locla Store.
(Mar. 10, 2011  6:24 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: No no,
I meant I'm gonna get a WB for an FS until I get my CS of Ray uni from my Locla Store.

ok, i get ya now sorry if i made a confusing reply
Wooohhoooo,
BB18Libra made some epic battles now.
His Illegal Basalt uncustomized wins against the super deck Pegasis

EDIT:Nothing seems to defeat it.
So regarding those beyblade tshirts, akirasdaddy atually sells them now. He has a video of them on youtube.
omg! my friends dad gave me this polishing stuff "FLITZ" and it restored a chrome like finish to a super dull metal wheel!!! try it!
Wow amazon FAILS. No way is anyone going to pay 15$ +shipping for a beyblade you can get at target for 7.99.
(Mar. 11, 2011  9:48 AM)NightWolf Wrote: Wow amazon FAILS. No way is anyone going to pay 15$ +shipping for a beyblade you can get at target for 7.99.
Amazon Does not fail.
they sell cheap books that is putting Book shops worldwide out of buisness, getting old fashioned.
Anyway you know that annoying circle that decreases pegasis' spin time cause it hits it and ruins clear wheels?
No more! Just file it with....well....... a file......Cute
(Mar. 11, 2011  9:56 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2011  9:48 AM)NightWolf Wrote: Wow amazon FAILS. No way is anyone going to pay 15$ +shipping for a beyblade you can get at target for 7.99.
Amazon Does not fail.
they sell cheap books that is putting Book shops worldwide out of buisness, getting old fashioned.
Anyway you know that annoying circle that decreases pegasis' spin time cause it hits it and ruins clear wheels?
No more! Just file it with....well....... a file......Cute

Books? Who wants books if you can have beyblades?
^ Well, I enjoy reading all kinds of books. They're interesting and reading is a great hobby <---Off-topic
the most epic fail in a beybattle
i go to a toy store , theres a bey dude there the guy who take cares of the beyblade section , he chalenges me to a battle, i pullout LLDCH120RF, we shoot, my mom comes up, at than second, i smash that dudes bey 6 meters away and after that he said that i was undefeatable but everyone else lost to him lol i laughed all the way to the car and on the way home
Nice. Sounds like a wild west gun duel. Draw!
I've been testing a certain combo lately that I have been really surprised with.

I asked a which ago if destabilizers KO, and the answer was no.
I had tried MF-H Flame Gasher 85 WB. That actually gets pretty solid KO's. WB is labelled as a destabilizer bottom in the MFB tiers topic, but it seems to me like it is more of a hybrid. It attacks initially, and If it doesn't score a KO, it destabilizes and outspins. The Mf-H is so there is no self knock out. Gasher has weight and is really flat, which seemed to help it's attack.

Depending on how well the combo does against all heights and types, I may open a topic for it with tests; it has proven to definitely be different than a destabilizer. It's like a hybrid.
(Mar. 12, 2011  2:16 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I've been testing a certain combo lately that I have been really surprised with.

I asked a which ago if destabilizers KO, and the answer was no.
I had tried MF-H Flame Gasher 85 WB. That actually gets pretty solid KO's. WB is labelled as a destabilizer bottom in the MFB tiers topic, but it seems to me like it is more of a hybrid. It attacks initially, and If it doesn't score a KO, it destabilizes and outspins. The Mf-H is so there is no self knock out. Gasher has weight and is really flat, which seemed to help it's attack.

Depending on how well the combo does against all heights and types, I may open a topic for it with tests; it has proven to definitely be different than a destabilizer. It's like a hybrid.
er....like JB?
I prefer wb for it. It also has defense with wb.
I had a COMPLETELY Random Combo.
Ray Leone M145MS. It beat alot of Beys. Including alot of Top Tier Combo's.
I changed it to Galaxy Eventually Because the Combo attack alot with the Underneath of the Metal Wheel. So I chose Galaxy.
I guess this sort of Compliments Bluezee's Skill over Tier "Campaign".