Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Mar. 09, 2011  3:02 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: So techniquly I was searching for 1 hour over somthing not real... I thought there was news I hadn't heard Ahh well.

I just thought what if there was a tournament you had to enter with only your partner bey and some spare parts, a bit like the anime, I would defitly use my partner Quetzalcoatl but give it a good clean first Joyful_2

Imagine how you'll fell when your precious Quetz breaks...
(Mar. 09, 2011  3:04 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2011  3:02 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: So techniquly I was searching for 1 hour over somthing not real... I thought there was news I hadn't heard Ahh well.

I just thought what if there was a tournament you had to enter with only your partner bey and some spare parts, a bit like the anime, I would defitly use my partner Quetzalcoatl but give it a good clean first Joyful_2

Imagine how you'll fell when your precious Quetz breaks...

I would be so gutted and annoyed, and try find Madoka (I don't know just thinking)and if she couldn't do nothing I would...... By 2 more (£40-£80 Crying ) and try find the person who destroyed it and then.................... *censored due to violence*

Ive acutely holding quetz thinking if it would happen Uncertain
I just ordered grip online and I am exited to get it Grin
(Mar. 09, 2011  7:41 AM)NightWolf Wrote: I just ordered grip online and I am exited to get it Grin

Couldn't you just went to a store and bought one?
(Mar. 09, 2011  3:02 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: I would be so gutted and annoyed, and try find Madoka (I don't know just thinking)and if she couldn't do nothing I would...... By 2 more (£40-£80 Crying ) and try find the person who destroyed it and then.................... *censored due to violence*

You can buy two from dimsum2u for just £30...
I just got a rev-up launcher. It's WEIRD. Using it like the instructions say either doesn't launch the beyblade, or following them quickly results in a ridiculously weak launch. BUT, if you use it like a normal launcher, well, I've got a rather worn RS. It moves faster than an RSF used with a beylauncher (i.e. Worn RS+RUL is faster than RSF+Beylauncher). Of course, it's rather hard to time (the button or reaching a speed where it automatically launches the bey), and I CANNOT launch MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F and have it actually stay in the stadium for more than 1 second. It's WAY too strong.

On the downside, seeing as it's right spin only, this'll only mean defence and stamina get stronger (if we use it) and attack doesn't get an equal boost (as attack pretty much has to be left spin, or certain Hell combos right now). Compounding this is how hard it is to control R2F, and, though I haven't tested it yet, I am sure RF won't be noticeably better. That, combined with the difficulty of getting the launch right, makes it damn hard to use unless your bey is designed not to move much (stamina/defense).

So, yep, another hasbro made item that is terrible for attack beys Uncertain

But yes, it is most definitely MUCH faster, and may be good for people with weaker launchers. Though, it looks TERRIBLE on black or white 3 Segment grip handles. May look better on the new hasbro one, but ugh, what a terrible colour.

In summary:
It doesn't work as it should, but using it as it shouldn't (as you would a normal beylauncher) results in an easily noticeable increase in launch speed. However, this usefulness is somewhat compromised by the difficulty of timing and controlling the launch properly. This also means that it's extremely difficult to use effectively with fast-moving beys (mainly RF/R2F users).

That, combined with the lack of left-spin functionality, means that if it's considered WBO legal, it'll be a big boost for stamina and defence, but it'll really hurt attack types, which is the last thing they need right now, with basalt and hell+bd145 running around.
(Mar. 09, 2011  9:08 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2011  3:02 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: I would be so gutted and annoyed, and try find Madoka (I don't know just thinking)and if she couldn't do nothing I would...... By 2 more (£40-£80 Crying ) and try find the person who destroyed it and then.................... *censored due to violence*

You can buy two from dimsum2u for just £30...

yeah i know but my quetz hasnt got a crack yet or in half so thats future tense Pinching_eyes_2
Feeling sad at People Quitting Beyblade.
First Khel now Blah. Heaps of people are growing out of it. Unhappy Unhappy.
DONT QUIT PLS!!!!
(Mar. 09, 2011  1:23 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Feeling sad at People Quitting Beyblade.
First Khel now Blah. Heaps of people are growing out of it. Unhappy Unhappy.
DONT QUIT PLS!!!!

i wont I'll only qute if hasbro screw up everything, or there is no Quetzalcoatls in the world Joyful_2 any way i spent to much money just to quite, and i didnt know Blah quite Speechless
Well he says he is "Temporarily Retiring".
But he is selling alot if his Collection and doesn want tk really spend anymore.... Unhappy.
(Mar. 09, 2011  1:28 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Well he says he is "Temporarily Retiring".
But he is selling alot if his Collection and doesn want tk really spend anymore.... Unhappy.

dought its temporary then shame, thats unfortunate Unhappy
(Mar. 09, 2011  1:28 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Well he says he is "Temporarily Retiring".

In a way, I'm also "Temporarily Retired".
I think some of us need breaks sometimes. It helps to keep the game and experience exciting when we return.
(Mar. 09, 2011  3:27 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: I think some of us need breaks sometimes. It helps to keep the game and experience exciting when we return.

yeah, but last time i temporaly quit (during original series), i stopped looking at my beys and eventurely went to the tip because my dad asked me if i liked them (6 years old at time) Pinching_eyes_2 then it was a perminant quit until metal fusion came out and i seen how vicious they could be Joyful_2
I noticed....that pretty much 80% of the MFB have a more Rounded shape than the plastics.
Ray, Grand. Meteo and even Galaxy.
Come on TT, do something else! (They have start 4D system, but IDK...)
and.... is it good?
I foun d it after a long 5 years of searching....
(Mar. 09, 2011  9:19 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: I noticed....that pretty much 80% of the MFB have a more Rounded shape than the plastics.
and.... is it good?

I think its more of a safety feature that the MFB wheels are round. I was playing with Triple Wing yesterday and it hurt when it was spinning at high velocity.
It is probably because of the fact that they are metal, not mere plastic ...
(Mar. 09, 2011  9:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is probably because of the fact that they are metal, not mere plastic ...
Very true......
I'm guessing that vulcan will be the roundest you will get....
(Mar. 09, 2011  9:34 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: I'm guessing that vulcan will be the roundest you will get....

Roundest?... what about Basalt, Earth, etc.?..
I guess Dark and Basalt are not exceptions there?

EDIT: Beatendarnit
man hell+bd145 is way to powerful, it destroys all stamina, nullifies attack, and is good for attacking as well
(Mar. 09, 2011  10:34 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: man hell+bd145 is way to powerful, it destroys all stamina, nullifies attack, and is good for attacking as well

Then it's a shame that its power is overshadowed by MF-H Basalt 230.
(Mar. 09, 2011  10:42 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2011  10:34 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: man hell+bd145 is way to powerful, it destroys all stamina, nullifies attack, and is good for attacking as well

Then it's a shame that its power is overshadowed by MF-H Basalt 230.

oh yeah, i forgot about that, those two are just way to overpowered (IMO they should be banned)
I don't see why they should be banned for being the best. I don't think they're too powerful.
(Mar. 09, 2011  9:19 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: I noticed....that pretty much 80% of the MFB have a more Rounded shape than the plastics.
and.... is it good?

Good? On the contrary it's one of the most useless beyblades ever.
(Mar. 09, 2011  11:45 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I don't see why they should be banned for being the best. I don't think they're too powerful.

uh MF-H Basalt 230cs kills all types and hell bd145 can kill stamina add CS and it kills attack. they are overpowered.

they are the Libra of today