Beyblade Random Thoughts

After I have seen L Drago Destroy.
I have decided not to but it. (till it is a good attacker than lightning)
I hope the new Beyblade series is better than Explosion who with me?
(Feb. 26, 2011  11:16 AM)Ultimatebladers Wrote: I hope the new Beyblade series is better than Explosion who with me?

Me, though I don't like Kyouya's new dress.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHWLKjmd4RU

I never knew Bakushin Susanow 90WF Luna Eclipse ver.'s packaging was like this.

Yet another packaging material destroyed by bb18libra!

Hah, 3,2,1, LET IT RIP! *bb18libra rips box*
(Feb. 26, 2011  2:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Are there seriously dents, that you can feel when you brush the Metal Wheel with your fingers ?

If you brush the wheel with your finger, no. If you brush the wheel lightly with your finger nail, than yes. On Night there's dents on the side, and on Midnight there's dents on the slopes.
(Feb. 26, 2011  2:39 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2011  2:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Are there seriously dents, that you can feel when you brush the Metal Wheel with your fingers ?

If you brush the wheel with your finger, no. If you brush the wheel lightly with your finger nail, than yes. On Night there's dents on the side, and on Midnight there's dents on the slopes.

Still they are too hard to find. So no major dents.
I think the Legend Series Cyber Pegasus' energy wheel's stickers should have been different, like, stickers attached to the edges would have sufficed. Looks weird in the center like that. I also think coloring the inside of the Cyber wheel light metallic blue would've been beast. That's my two cents at least.
Today's the big day! I'm holding my first tournament (non WBO) today. Luckily afterwards Pokémon league is starting. That way I'm already there. We're (my friend and I) hoping to buy a new stadium with the money we make. That way we have a certified WBO stadium.
cool beans... I've almost finished making a truly epiccustomised set of two beys... i took a spare phantom force wolborg and changed the colour of plastic to black and make the tip very smooth and very stable so it would move better and took the metal wheel from crystal draciel, also making a new bitbeast... then took master draciel and made it jade colour. but i cant think of a name for them? i used an armagemon for the bit beast but i need a good name, any help?
(Feb. 26, 2011  1:28 PM)Delta Blader Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHWLKjmd4RU

I never knew Bakushin Susanow 90WF Luna Eclipse ver.'s packaging was like this.

Yet another packaging material destroyed by bb18libra!

Every time I see this kid rip up one of Takara Tomy's beautiful boxes I get sad. And this one looked REALLY good.
TT and SonoKong Boxes should be treated with R E S P E C T, find out what it means to me!
I mean sure, I guess if you don't care just toss it...but they look great to me. I've kept all my Takara boxes since I started playing MFB, and back in the old days of plastics/HMS I kept them too (some Hasbro ones).
The design of the MFB boxes is great, I agree, but after a while it just starts getting ridiculous to have empty boxes sitting around everywhere!
But the boxes are so pwetty!!!

Tournament was ok. Broke even at least. Had lots of fun. To bad only 5 people were in it...
(Feb. 26, 2011  11:56 PM)Kei Wrote: The design of the MFB boxes is great, I agree, but after a while it just starts getting ridiculous to have empty boxes sitting around everywhere!

Mine all fit snuggly into my BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX box Smile
I think I know why the new l drago is called l drago destroy. It wouldn't be called Destroy L Drago, so why not name it l drago destroy. Otherwise it would be "Destroy L Drago, go, Dragon emperor soaring bite strike!!" ~ Ryuga. Isn't it possible?
(Feb. 27, 2011  12:49 AM)RockLEO112 Wrote: I think I know why the new l drago is called l drago destroy. It wouldn't be called Destroy L Drago, so why not name it l drago destroy. Otherwise it would be "Destroy L Drago, go, Dragon emperor soaring bite strike!!" ~ Ryuga. Isn't it possible?

Or because the Clear Wheel appears to be below the Metal Wheel, like we have been saying all throughout the L Drago Destroy topic ... Have you even read it ?
Or it could be that. But otherwise, even if the clear wheel wasn't below the metal wheel, it still wouldn't be called destroy l drago, would it. I'm just trying to make a point.

P.S. I have read the thread.
They would have given it another name, probably ...
(Feb. 27, 2011  1:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: They would have given it another name, probably ...

Anyway Im Thinking Of Ray Unicorno.
What Would They Name Unicorno ?
Flash ?
You're right. But, still, you gotta admit if they ran out of ideas, the still would of called it l drago destroy.
Probably Beam. L Drago Destroy sounds bad to me no matter what.
(Feb. 27, 2011  2:30 AM)X1 Wrote: Anyway Im Thinking Of Ray Unicorno.
What Would They Name Unicorno ?
Flash ?
There is a rumour about Shining Unicorno, but it is just a rumour ...
Wasn't there a Random Booster with that? Shining ___.
(Feb. 27, 2011  2:45 AM)Plasma Apples Wrote: Wasn't there a Random Booster with that? Shining ___.

Not that I remember.