Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Feb. 21, 2011  10:15 PM)MeteorKing Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  10:06 PM)gingee703 Wrote: Yay i just got my rev up launcher and metallic red string launcher and cyber pegasis Eee

I'm a bit out of the loop, so sorry if this has already been resolved, but...

How does it work, and IS IT ANY GOOD?

I'd rather not waste money on it if it's garbage.

Mine was jammed out of the package. Could never get the darn thing to work :\
Oh wonderful. I take it that instructions weren't provided, either, right?
(Feb. 21, 2011  11:09 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: Oh wonderful. I take it that instructions weren't provided, either, right?

No it came with instructions. I just couldn't return it because of TRU's "no open box" policy...
i need to get some takara beys... i only have Hasbro. I really want fang leone! i also want to get that basalt... whatever Evan's signature is (bey-wise). i haven't been on for i while tho, but im gonna try to get on more. my favorite bey is (that i own) actually, my 2 favorite beys (that i own) are storm aquario and rock leone, no customs. i like all leones. ;D
There's one good thing about having friends that are no longer interested in beyblades.
Some of them are willing to give ones they would have thrown out, to me. Smile
(Feb. 22, 2011  12:41 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: There's one good thing about having friends that are no longer interested in beyblades.
Some of them are willing to give ones they would have thrown out, to me. Smile
Lol. My sister doesn't like them anymore. When she cleans her room (If she ever cleans her room) then she is gonna give me her old Beyblade's. (If she finds them)
Soz. My first post. I was wondering if I should get a rock leone. Should I? Thanks
These questions go in
"Purchase Consultation"
Considering you are new
dON'T bUY ROCK Leone unless you can only get hasbro blades.
If you get TT rock leone is useless
(Feb. 22, 2011  7:51 AM)RockLEO112 Wrote: Soz. My first post. I was wondering if I should get a rock leone. Should I? Thanks

Ask questions about purchases here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863
Why isn't RF called RHF (For Rubber Hole Flat)? I think it resembles a rubber version of HF more than a rubber version of Flat.
(Feb. 22, 2011  4:52 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Why isn't RF called RHF (For Rubber Hole Flat)? I think it resembles a rubber version of HF more than a rubber version of Flat.

Because there is no hole ? What were you thinking, seriously ?
(Feb. 22, 2011  5:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2011  4:52 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Why isn't RF called RHF (For Rubber Hole Flat)? I think it resembles a rubber version of HF more than a rubber version of Flat.

Because there is no hole ? What were you thinking, seriously ?

There is a hole on TT and Hasbro mold. It's different than the hole on HF. It's just a small indent in the center.
SO,
Just that small indent would make it hole rubber flat.
Then r2f would be right rubber hole flat.
That is obviously not a hole then ... This 'indent' is barely noticeable on most RF anyway.
I guess you two are right, i was just thinking about it.
I hope if beyblade movies or dvd collections are relaesed in the usa, they cone with some limited edition beyblade. Like in japan.
(Feb. 22, 2011  8:03 PM)Otsu Wrote: I hope if beyblade movies or dvd collections are relaesed in the usa, they cone with some limited edition beyblade. Like in japan.

I think everything that Takara Tomy and Hasbro sell related to beyblade should come with a limited edition beyblade.
Even though they already provide (although cheesy) gold and red Beyblades with a stadium?

EDIT:

Also, with the direction they are going with the Legend Series, I am glad it is just a non-recolor filler they are adding to the first series. So it's alright that every other accessory is not sold with a possibly tacky recolor.
Just got my hands on a rev up launcher. It provides A LOT more power than the string launcher, about twice as much power or more.
I just noticed that if you put Boost Disk on Earth, it's ends up in the shape of a cake.
I hope this helps in Defense in some way, haha.
Random thought- WBO needs a Chatroom. I think it would be a good idea. WHO AGREES WITH ME!?
lol but

-I got Flame Byxis today alobng w/killer beafowl and Hell Kerbecs. Would this be a useful combo?
Hell Beafowl 230EWD
(Feb. 23, 2011  4:17 AM)DarkCancer333 Wrote: Random thought- WBO needs a Chatroom. I think it would be a good idea. WHO AGREES WITH ME!?

Me. XD I wanna find ways to socialize then to find topics about stuff I kinda don't care about.

Looking at listings for Gravity Perseus makes me excited to play again...I really just want the L/R Launcher, but getting my first Bey works too.
(Feb. 21, 2011  6:40 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  6:39 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: lol What is that? It looks so cool that I actually wanna try it!

It's a Roblox game. You chose a Bey and battle. they have every single Beyblade on it.

Thanks! This was awesome. Finally something to please my boredom
(Feb. 23, 2011  4:35 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2011  4:17 AM)DarkCancer333 Wrote: Random thought- WBO needs a Chatroom. I think it would be a good idea. WHO AGREES WITH ME!?

Me. XD I wanna find ways to socialize then to find topics about stuff I kinda don't care about.

Looking at listings for Gravity Perseus makes me excited to play again...I really just want the L/R Launcher, but getting my first Bey works too.

This is for thoughts on beyblade the hobby only.

Also, the chartroom idea has been discussed and dismissed already, it's simply full of spam, the novelty soon wears off, promotes meaningless spam, and is hard to moderate
lol but

-I got Flame Byxis today alobng w/killer beafowl and Hell Kerbecs. Would this be a useful combo?
Hell Beafowl 230EWD

Make hell kerbex bd145ewd, then wd, then test them comparatively against attack. Tongue_out
But srsly, they are great combos. EWD is largely useless though (though I get good results in hell kerbex bd145ewd...

And woah, omega12, maybe I should buy one... Today IS pay day...

Evan, don't hasbro have a complaints line/"quality assurance team" or something listed on the box? If so, call up and see if they'll replace it