Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Feb. 21, 2011  4:05 AM)JonnB Wrote: http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auc...enlargeimg

Out Of Everything On This Site That I've Seen..
This Is The Funniest.
http://www.roblox.com/item.aspx?seoname=...d=12452688
Finally!
lol What is that? It looks so cool that I actually wanna try it!
(Feb. 21, 2011  6:39 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: lol What is that? It looks so cool that I actually wanna try it!

It's a Roblox game. You chose a Bey and battle. they have every single Beyblade on it.
^ If its anything like beybladebattles.com, then I'm gonna have to pass on it :P
(Feb. 21, 2011  7:47 AM)Gearfried97 Wrote: ^ If its anything like beybladebattles.com, then I'm gonna have to pass on it Tongue_out

Nothing like it. In this you are a Beyblade's point of view. You click where you want to go. You fight in stadiums against opponents and try to bring their health down. It's fun! I like to you Screw Capricorn the most.
This looks fun, Shame im on a Mac.
(Feb. 21, 2011  2:59 AM)DocileFang Wrote: HF Tips aren't very durable, Especially if you use them for a while and they get flung out of the stadium onto the hard floor. Also they get snagged on the texture of the paint in hasbro stadiums

Yeah it sucks cuz I like my hf Unhappy
Hf tips are non durable and horrible.

I really despise mine......
I'm thinking of my first MFB Bey being Gravity Perseus AD145WD, and my next being a Wind Aquario (TT's Light Wheel, since I'm not going for Hasbro lol). After that, I'll focus on Launcher parts, then begin my vast collection of Beyblades! lol

I'm getting excited when I think of it!
Uhh, dude, Hasbro's beys are generally better made. Their Aquario is the heaviest CW currently available.
....Really? I always thought TT had the better parts made of different material.
People argue it, but no, hasbro's parts are GENERALLY heavier and stronger. Doesn't mean a few duds don't slip through (more than a couple of people, including myself, have loose hasbro Rock wheels). For certain things, notably stamina, certain TT Wheels (Earth, Burn), are better, but yeah, generally, hasbro is better. The only issues are later releases, and no Beylauncher-L, and short ripcords. But yeah, generally, hasbro are better.

Oh, I've heard their CH120's are faulty, but my hasbro CH120 worked great til it broke, whereas my TT one was faulty from day one, and then also broke, at the same time. While not in use. Uncertain

But yeah, get that Aquario from hasbro. Weird thing is, in some spin time tests I did a while back, my hasbro Aquario wheel did better than my hasbro bull, but that's just me, and not the general opinion.

Oh, and storm aquario isn't a great buy, tbh, but I fully endorse gravity perseus. I might suggest Hell Kerbecs (Hell Kerbecs BD145WD is currently in testing, but I'd put money on it being a top tier stamina bey, it's slaughtering everything other than the relatively untested basalt bull 230cs), but yeah, ask in the purchase consultation thread, and if they haven't seen Hell Kerbecs BD145WD's results, disregard them Tongue_out
MeteorKing,
Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD/EWD/PD is the best stamina bey you can get.
(Feb. 21, 2011  6:34 AM)Nano Wrote: http://www.roblox.com/item.aspx?seoname=...d=12452688
Finally!

Loved It ... Thanks Nano !!!
(Feb. 21, 2011  9:21 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: ....Really? I always thought TT had the better parts made of different material.

TT does have different materials, and generally speaking, Hasbro's are heavier. You can find a Hasbro Storm Aquario much cheaper than the light wheel counterpart anyways.

Gravity Perseus is highly recommended! And since you are saving by getting the Hasbro Storm Aquario, you might as well pick up a Hasbro Storm Pegasis so you can get a start on building a good Gravity Attack combo.
(Feb. 21, 2011  10:02 AM)MeteorKing Wrote: People argue it, but no, hasbro's parts are GENERALLY heavier and stronger. Doesn't mean a few duds don't slip through (more than a couple of people, including myself, have loose hasbro Rock wheels). For certain things, notably stamina, certain TT Wheels (Earth, Burn), are better, but yeah, generally, hasbro is better. The only issues are later releases, and no Beylauncher-L, and short ripcords. But yeah, generally, hasbro are better.

Oh, I've heard their CH120's are faulty, but my hasbro CH120 worked great til it broke, whereas my TT one was faulty from day one, and then also broke, at the same time. While not in use. Uncertain

But yeah, get that Aquario from hasbro. Weird thing is, in some spin time tests I did a while back, my hasbro Aquario wheel did better than my hasbro bull, but that's just me, and not the general opinion.

Oh, and storm aquario isn't a great buy, tbh, but I fully endorse gravity perseus. I might suggest Hell Kerbecs (Hell Kerbecs BD145WD is currently in testing, but I'd put money on it being a top tier stamina bey, it's slaughtering everything other than the relatively untested basalt bull 230cs), but yeah, ask in the purchase consultation thread, and if they haven't seen Hell Kerbecs BD145WD's results, disregard them Tongue_out

(Feb. 21, 2011  3:31 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  9:21 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: ....Really? I always thought TT had the better parts made of different material.

TT does have different materials, and generally speaking, Hasbro's are heavier. You can find a Hasbro Storm Aquario much cheaper than the light wheel counterpart anyways.

Gravity Perseus is highly recommended! And since you are saving by getting the Hasbro Storm Aquario, you might as well pick up a Hasbro Storm Pegasis so you can get a start on building a good Gravity Attack combo.

[Image: d33561e9.gif] I can hear my wallet crying...

I'm not deterred from getting the Takara Tomy Beys, but now I think I'm gonna end up getting Takara Tomy AND Hasbro. I'd rather get TT because I wanted Aquario's Facebolt, which is changed from AARO to a script-written Aquario, and I liked that AARO better.

I also just wanted Gravity Perseus for the Right/Left Launcher. But it doesn't matter. The C¹ of my CCC and C-CHEW dictates the "Collect" of my hobbyism, and must follow it accordingly. Because I'm a tool like that. lol

Does the TT or Hasbro Beys have applyable stickers? Or they're already on the Facebolt?
Seriously, Perseus is my favourite bey, the URS was my first blade. This belongs in purchase consultation, but yeah. The reshuffle atk wheel is awesome, but the stock (def) is fine too. R145, ch120, RF, Metal flat and a metal face are what I tend to combine it with. Plus, the beylauncher LR is great of you participate in tourneys (see the deception thread).

X1, I know, but it's not common knowledge yet. Which reminds me, this nightfill job I do really kills my testing time (I only feel like testing in the evening).

TT normally pre-prints facebolts, hasbro's have a temporary one as part of a large plastic circle thingy stuck on that is a pain to remove but looks terrible if you try to cut around it.
I found my old BeyBlade collection, and....BY GOD, THEY LOOK HORRENDOUS! Like water leaked into it and mucked up the painting!...Wait, it could be mold....MY PRECIOUS DRANZER V/F!
(Feb. 21, 2011  6:34 AM)Nano Wrote: http://www.roblox.com/item.aspx?seoname=...d=12452688
Finally!

NOOOO!!!! ROBLOX REQUIRES WINDOWS AND I"M ON A MACBOOK!!!!! NOOOO -sob-

I actually wanted to play it!
(Feb. 21, 2011  8:18 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
Finally!

NOOOO!!!! ROBLOX REQUIRES WINDOWS AND I"M ON A MACBOOK!!!!! NOOOO -sob-

I actually wanted to play it!

Go on the website. Press play. And you should get something asking if you want to run or save Roblox. Save and run that program. It should open up a browser with the Roblox home page. Then you can play!
^I clicked play now, and it gave me the message:

ROBLOX REQUIRES MICROSOFT WINDOWS.

If you do not have Microsoft Windows®, then you are unable to play this game.
That's incredibly stupid. What generation in computers are we currently in right now? How many programs are completely locked down to one OS?
It's a lot easier said than done, programming for even be architecture is difficult. I'm not a programmer and this isn't the place, but yeah, that's a rather ignorant remark. Sorry if it seems harsh, I've got friends who program, and there's a good reason not everyone can: it's hard.

Anyway, sorry for getting off topic. Back on topic, I'm really surprised by basalts stamina being good, and does anyone else find it funny that basalt and 230, two parts that everyone thought would have horrible balance, work great together for stamina? I suppose the flywheel effect, as Kai-V mentioned in the basalt thread before it's release, is the reason.
Yay i just got my rev up launcher and metallic red string launcher and cyber pegasis Eee
(Feb. 21, 2011  10:06 PM)gingee703 Wrote: Yay i just got my rev up launcher and metallic red string launcher and cyber pegasis Eee

I'm a bit out of the loop, so sorry if this has already been resolved, but...

How does it work, and IS IT ANY GOOD?

I'd rather not waste money on it if it's garbage.