Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Feb. 13, 2011  4:01 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: then i went to get another storm pegasis.
the RF was crooked. SEVERELY crooked... Unhappy

was it a hasbro RF? i have one like that only less crooked from the way you said it, dont even try to push it back in, i tried it wont work
I was using my carp combo Flame SagC145RF and the rubber part came out of the plastc and i can't find it. so angry only have 2 left...
Well now you have yourself a perfectly worthless XWHF on your hands!
I wonder if Basalt Hologrium will ever accidentally be called "Bathsalt Hologram" by some random bey-scrub... I would laughlaugh for many years if it happens.
(Feb. 13, 2011  3:59 AM)AggregateS36 Wrote: Can we stop using the title "Fused track and tip" for 4D? We should call it "Base" by now. Since thats what Beyblades of the 4-layer generation to the Engine Gear generation had. /finicky mood

Considering they still use the term "Bottom" no, I will not call it "Base", and I am still not going to just call it "Bottom" until I see confirmation that this is really all they are going to refer it as.
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:08 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:01 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: then i went to get another storm pegasis.

was it a hasbro RF? i have one like that only less crooked from the way you said it, dont even try to push it back in, i tried it wont work

yep, hasbro.
it moves a bit, then wiggles it's way to it's death.
it looked to me like the plastic packaging hasbro has was indented, which pushed the rubber forward. after time, the rf just stayed like that.
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:39 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:08 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

yep, hasbro.
it moves a bit, then wiggles it's way to it's death.
it looked to me like the plastic packaging hasbro has was indented, which pushed the rubber forward. after time, the rf just stayed like that.

well to bad for both of us, if you find out how to fix it PM me <- offtpic
Nyc toy fair 2011 starts tommorow, we should find out what Hasbro's doing with season 2 in the next few days.
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:48 AM)Decade Wrote: Nyc toy fair 2011 starts tommorow, we should find out what Hasbro's doing with season 2 in the next few days.

... What are you not expecting them to do ...
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:48 AM)Decade Wrote: Nyc toy fair 2011 starts tommorow, we should find out what Hasbro's doing with season 2 in the next few days.

Let's hope they don't screw it up...
We need to make sure some large amounts of peoples film everything they do at the toy fair. <Edited
Release a String launcher L.
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:51 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: We need to make sure some large amounts of peoples film everything they do at the tourney.

If by "tourney" you were referring to the Toy Fair, then not only is it not a tournament, but it is not open to the public.
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

... What are you not expecting them to do ...
I don't expect them to release a good attack stadium
http://www.4-traders.com/HASBRO-12874/ne...-13559183/
Oh God they're bringing back RC Beyblades
I think Stu Carter is going to be covering the event, also ASM has nice pictures every year
(Feb. 13, 2011  5:01 AM)Decade Wrote: http://www.4-traders.com/HASBRO-12874/ne...-13559183/
Oh God they're bringing back RC Beyblades
I think Stu Carter is going to be covering the event, also ASM has nice pictures every year

With a $30 price tag I'm going to hold off before buying one...
As I remember reading somewhere, those Remote Control Beyblade's were so bad and pointless that removing the attack ring would actually increase the attack potential altogether. My god that is horrid.
It's going to just be the Electronic beys with motors in them. Unhappy

I doubt they could make an actual bey and fit all the electronics in it Unhappy

Maybe they can do something incredible though. If it is an actual bey I will buy ONE, maybe 20 max :V
(Feb. 13, 2011  5:19 AM)BeyBladeUltimo Wrote: were the rc's really that bad? how?

....The obvious detail being they were freaking huge and would break a considerable amount of otherwise valid battles?
Rc beys are the worst ever, PERIOD
Though the launchers they came with were cool
Hey ..
Toywiz is Pre-Ordering Big Bang Pegasis for 19$.
Great - I have pre ordered one.
RC Beyblades could probably beat Storm Capricorn.

Though, those of us who went to the Toronto elitist tournament knows the true power of Capricorn within the right hands!
Almost anything beats Storm Capricorne... But I guess now you can make them dodge the bounces until S. Cap. stops.
(Feb. 13, 2011  8:56 AM)To Wrote: RC Beyblades could probably beat Storm Capricorn.

Though, those of us who went to the Toronto elitist tournament knows the true power of Capricorn within the right hands!

And I'm one of the few that harness that power.