Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Feb. 05, 2011  5:01 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:55 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  3:58 AM)Omega12 Wrote: I know for certain that the Legend wheels are not the same material as the normal wheels. I know, I licked them. They taste different.

actually they put paint on the legend series, so that might be what you tasted, and eww!

What do you mean eww? I absolutely love the tastyness of my MWs. Just stay away from poison. It will poison you...

i mean that tasting metal wheels (especially when they turn grey) isnt really my kind of thing, (now i feel drawn to like my MW Pinching_eyes_2) <- offtopic?
I just licked a Metal Wheel, dude i puked after doing it.
(Feb. 05, 2011  5:23 AM)Hypersonic Wrote: I just licked a Metal Wheel, dude i puked after doing it.

$10 says it was a Dark wheel! Because everyone knows Dark just makes you want to blow your guts out!
I licked my Storm wheel, not my Dark wheel.
guys, this is becoming spam. its very uninteresting too
My friend said Poison is better then Dark. My response: They both suck.
He said Poison has attack capabilities. He also said Flame is better then Earth for defense.
It seems that the WBBA officially writes the presence of a Metal Face at the end of a combination. For instance : Earth Bull GB145RS (MF).
That would be annoying if it had Metal face and Metal flat.
Also has anybody else got a beylauncher R that can launch left spin beys right without them falling off?
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:53 PM)meforthewin Wrote: That would be annoying if it had Metal face and Metal flat.

If you are not lazy and that you always put parentheses there is absolutely no problem ... MF (MF).
Just to clarify about WHY I licked the metal wheels. Taste is a scientific sense used to determine what a particular mineral is. SO by tasting it you can tell if they are the same material or not.

I also now know for a fact that there is no lead in the metal wheels :V
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:53 PM)meforthewin Wrote: Also has anybody else got a beylauncher R that can launch left spin beys right without them falling off?

I do. Lightning Libra 100HF. Its easy to do Wink
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:53 PM)meforthewin Wrote: That would be annoying if it had Metal face and Metal flat.
Also has anybody else got a beylauncher R that can launch left spin beys right without them falling off?

Yeah. It's called GRAVITY PERSEUS
He mentioned a Beylauncher R not a Beyblade.
Counter(green) Aries(turquoise CW) 90WF (MF (from Counter Leone)) looks awesome!
I'm writing MF the way that WBBA writes! Tongue_out
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...500wt_1156

I think the price shows that the children are included with the item.

(Feb. 06, 2011  1:06 AM)JÆMS Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Selling-8-Beyblade...t_866wt_98

I think the price shows that the children are included with the item.

I bidded...

For some reason my LLD sounds lose to me. I wonder why...
(Feb. 06, 2011  3:11 AM)Kaizer Wrote: Rev Up Launcher
That's a pretty weird concept for launching.
Whoever that kid is, he seems quite smart. We actually got a lot of kids here who asked what to do with the Launcher Grip ...
i really wish that thing worked better than it does i mean when you think about it is a good concept
Also, the newest "Bolt Blast" stadium appears to have engraved lines as well, just like the Burning Firestrike one.
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/cmdstore_2145_493227231
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, the newest "Bolt Blast" stadium appears to have engraved lines as well, just like the Burning Firestrike one.

What effect will the engraved lines have on a Beyblade?
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:39 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, the newest "Bolt Blast" stadium appears to have engraved lines as well, just like the Burning Firestrike one.

What effect will the engraved lines have on a Beyblade?

i dont see any engraved lines in the bolt blast Chocked_2

well stamina and defence types get stuck in the engraved lines from the burning firestrike, and just run out of stamina from what i have heard
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:41 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i dont see any engraved lines in the bolt blast Chocked_2
You should see them right above the smaller yellow lines, in the centre. They are highlighted by the reflection of light, there is some emboss.
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:41 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i dont see any engraved lines in the bolt blast Chocked_2
You should see them right above the smaller yellow lines, in the centre. They are highlighted by the reflection of light, there is some emboss.

ah now i see, hopefully just a prototype image like the max stampede pictures with the craters
I don't see why Hasbro is only making Stadiums like the PTW (I know they're a bit different). Like TT, at least they change Stadium Types. If a new blader looked at all the Hasbro stadiums at the same time, he would say there is no difference between them except for the color. It's just a waste of money.