Beyblade Random Thoughts

Would it have been that hard to invest in a $10 stadium?
(Feb. 05, 2011  12:29 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Sad yet funny story. I would hate to be these two kids!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Selling-8-Beyblades-...4156900d21

If those kids are included then I'll consider in buying the item. Also, ty Bey-Heart, that made my evening.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/1fa112118160892
Wow Jaems, wow. I am going to save that image. (Hopefully this does not repeat itself, connection is being weird)
(Feb. 05, 2011  12:29 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Sad yet funny story. I would hate to be these two kids!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Selling-8-Beyblades-...4156900d21

Let this be a lesson to all of us. Don't Beyblade in the bathtub!! If you do, this could be you! (Who would even think of using a Bathtub for Beyblade?)

wow, i hate to see people cry :(. it breaks my heart </3. and the kids look only like 6-8 yrs old

but i do see where the parents are coming from. broken bathtub. i would be mad too

and you guys, i dont see why this is so funny. the poor kid is bawling his eyes out :(
Ummmmm..... I Blade in my tub with plastic Beys...

So it looks like I will be taking my Beys to school for now on! Between 2 and 3 period we have a 20 min break to go to a activity we signed up for. And guess what! The teacher said we can keep a stadium in the classroom to blade in! I will probably just take my SVS in. And another kid said he will bring his PTW.
Wow I just 50 miles away from those kids...man Georgia bladders are hardcore but it's still pretty sad I would be crying too.
They might have been saving up for a Sono Kong Stadium set, but now their plan is ruined along with their Beyspirit.
(Feb. 05, 2011  2:44 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: They might have been saving up for a Sono Kong Stadium set, but now their plan is ruined along with their Beyspirit.
This made me laugh.
im still sad about what Kai-V said about the legend series beys :'(

midnight is a vicious attack wheel and now i probably wont get one :(

i seriously think i might cry if what Kai-V said is true
You could always order one online.

Or get some nice person on the forums to find you one and sell it to you.
(Feb. 05, 2011  3:38 AM)Gearfried97 Wrote: ^ I'm not allowed to order online Uncertain
Can you drive across the border?

I know for certain that the Legend wheels are not the same material as the normal wheels. I know, I licked them. They taste different.
(Feb. 05, 2011  3:58 AM)Omega12 Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  3:38 AM)Gearfried97 Wrote: ^ I'm not allowed to order online Uncertain

He might get pulled over for smuggling a Beyblade...
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:02 AM)Nano Wrote:

He might get pulled over for smuggling a Beyblade...

Only it they have metal tips.
eh, it doesnt matter. i was exaggerating a little bit :P

i dont think i would cry, but i would be kinda sad
I love the name of the Metal Wheel for Inferno Sagittario. Inferno Pegasis/Phoenix anyone? Cool

I know for certain that the Legend wheels are not the same material as the normal wheels. I know, I licked them. They taste different.

Cult response: Putting this into my signature.

I also noticed a Bleach smell when I opened up a Beyblade package once.
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:18 AM)Hypersonic Wrote: I love the name of the Metal Wheel for Inferno Sagittario. Inferno Pegasis/Phoenix anyone? Cool

Torch Pegasis Grin

so gonna do that some day
Has anyone noticed that the new hit songs describe the new beys in a way?

Flame Byxis Higher - Taio Cruz.

Hell Kerbecs What the Hell - Avril Lavigne

Basalt Horogium Tik Tok - Ke$ha

Big Bang Pegasis The Big Bang - Rock Mafia

Killer Beafowl Katy Perry - Peacock (Explicit)
Forgot to mention, when my cousin got his first beyblade: Burn Phoenix 135MS (Hasbro), this happened.

This is what he did. (Click to View)
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:29 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Has anyone noticed that the new hit songs describe the new beys in a way?

What the Hell Kerbecs! I didn't know Avril Lavigne had a new song out!

And they do remind me of the Beyblades
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:39 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:29 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Has anyone noticed that the new hit songs describe the new beys in a way?

What the Hell Kerbecs! I didn't know Avril Lavigne had a new song out!

And they do remind me of the Beyblades

You are sooo lucky that I keep track of the latest songs.
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:32 AM)Hypersonic Wrote: Forgot to mention, when my cousin got his first beyblade: Burn Phoenix 135MS (Hasbro), this happened.

This is what he did. (Click to View)
hilarious!!!!!

Anyway Hasbro is driving me insane. this is wwhat happend

Hasbro: alright we will send all the virgo fireblazes and legend series to every where else except central Florida there for driving scipio insane.

me: come on only one bey at target toys r us and wwalmart and it is dark wolf! come on!

Hasbro: it worked!
(Feb. 05, 2011  3:58 AM)Omega12 Wrote: I know for certain that the Legend wheels are not the same material as the normal wheels. I know, I licked them. They taste different.

actually they put paint on the legend series, so that might be what you tasted, and eww!
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:55 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  3:58 AM)Omega12 Wrote: I know for certain that the Legend wheels are not the same material as the normal wheels. I know, I licked them. They taste different.

actually they put paint on the legend series, so that might be what you tasted, and eww!

What do you mean eww? I absolutely love the tastyness of my MWs. Just stay away from poison. It will poison you...