Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 31, 2011  4:22 AM)Trolol Wrote: I lost my Meteo L Drago. >Unhappy

Tired How does one foolishly lose a Meteo L-Drago??
(Jan. 31, 2011  6:50 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:22 AM)Trolol Wrote: I lost my Meteo L Drago. >Unhappy

Tired How does one foolishly lose a Meteo L-Drago??
Brought it to my cousin's house, lost it in the car. And my car is huge. Unhappy
Hating these clear wheels : Anubis, Blaze, Chimera, Horuseus, Quetzacoatl, Rex, Susanoo, as they threw off my whole constellations mojo.

Rex?!?!?! seriously?
(Jan. 31, 2011  7:32 AM)Uwik Wrote: Hating these clear wheels : Anubis, Blaze, Chimera, Horuseus, Quetzacoatl, Rex, Susanoo, as they threw off my whole constellations mojo.

Rex?!?!?! seriously?

Well most of those have to do with Greek mythology.

But Rex has no excuse.
(Jan. 31, 2011  8:04 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  7:32 AM)Uwik Wrote: Hating these clear wheels : Anubis, Blaze, Chimera, Horuseus, Quetzacoatl, Rex, Susanoo, as they threw off my whole constellations mojo.

Rex?!?!?! seriously?

But Rex has no excuse.
And Ancient Egyptian deities.
-----------------------------------------
If you really hate them make another collection.
(Jan. 31, 2011  8:19 AM)Trolol Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  8:04 AM)Nano Wrote:

Rex?!?!?! seriously?

But Rex has no excuse.
And Ancient Egyptian deities.
-----------------------------------------
If you really hate them make another collection.

I mean ALL the clear wheels have their corresponding constellations, except for these 7.
(Jan. 30, 2011  8:12 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2011  5:12 AM)Skamory7 Wrote: Hey everybody go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTasT5hOLEg to see this super funny video!!!!!!!!!!!

Uncertain The video you requested is unavailable.

Erm... I think that's the joke, or that guy's posting something completely off-topic.
Stores should have Beyblade bowls at the blade rack to battle with blades they buy (this would work best at a boardwalk shop).
Nobody in the Japanese community seems to know about the new naming system, or even saw the pictures which I posted of Big Bang Pegasis and L Drago Destroy ...
Oh. L Drago Destroy will be one interesting beyblade.....

Rex?!?!?! seriously?

Well, may not be a constellation but it does mean 'King' in Latin.
My Leone 125RF dominates in the new portable stadium!
I beyblade on ice. Theres like a treehouse with a broken floorboard. you just like lift it up and go down to change the battle in the treehouse.Like water bucket waters the statduim
Has anyone else noticed that the Legend Metal Wheels are coated in gray paint?
(Feb. 01, 2011  12:09 AM)RapidShooter Wrote: Has anyone else noticed that the Legend Metal Wheels are coated in gray paint?

They're Coated In Silver/Grey Paint. Same Exact Paint As Meteo L-Drago.(The Gold Is Separate Paint)
The Paints Purpose Is To Make The Metal Wheel Look As Though It Just Came Out Of The Box. You'll Notice That a Normal Earth Wheel Gets a Dull Look To It After Awhile.
Metal Wheels Coated With Said Paint Won't Do Such.
I wonder how the track and tip will be named on Big Bang Pegasis.
(Feb. 01, 2011  1:17 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I wonder how the track and tip will be named on Big Bang Pegasis.

"F:D" and I do not think there is anything else within its name to add, otherwise Takara Tomy would have confirmed it by now(?)
That is definitely its only name constitution, unless they decide to change it at the last minute, as well as L Drago Destroy's ...
(Feb. 01, 2011  12:51 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: They Coated In Silver/Grey Paint. Same Exact Paint As Meteo L-Drago.(The Gold Is Separate Paint)
The Paints Purpose Is To Make The Metal Wheel Look As Though It Just Came Out Of The Box. You'll Notice That a Normal Earth Wheel Gets a Dull Look To It After Awhile.
Metal Wheels Coated With Said Paint Won't Do Such.

Ah. See, I wish that I had known this before I decided to try using metal polish on them. On the upside, the scratches now look chromed over. :\
You know, Mercury Horuseus blue version with the Anubis facebolt looks absolutely drop-dead gorgeous.
(Feb. 01, 2011  2:10 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: You know, Mercury Horuseus blue version with the Anubis facebolt looks absolutely drop-dead gorgeous.

It makes me want to buy one just to stare at! It is sooooo beautiful!!!!!
see what I mean? You can't help but fall in love with it.
i dont know what is wrong with me but i dont find anubis all that amazing
(Feb. 01, 2011  2:21 AM)scipio132 Wrote: i dont know what is wrong with me but i dont find anubis all that amazing

i meant the way the combo looks.
I wonder if hasbro will sell Quetzalcoatl? Hm, well If they did, I hope it would be called "Crashing Quetzalcoatl." Or since it was the original cancer/gasher, Hasbro might sell it as: "Crashing Gasher." Uncertain you never know. XD
(Feb. 01, 2011  3:55 AM)Off The Chain Wrote: I wonder if hasbro will sell Quetzalcoatl? Hm, well If they did, I hope it would be called "Crashing Quetzalcoatl." Or since it was the original cancer/gasher, Hasbro might sell it as: "Crashing Gasher." Uncertain you never know. XD

IIRC they made a remake for the video game. But I think it came with 100 and F (because Hasbro hates us)