Beyblade Random Thoughts

*Sigh* Just finished picking up the BMF DS Games. All of them. I mean ALL of them. I didn't research the games, they seem fairly bad, are they the same game? I bought them from a collectors/never going to open them ever stance, however I may be content with just the Beys inside the plastic themselves. I did however buy two copies of each since I rather like them and... well, I should have extras for testing.

@@

Counter Leone is so pretty :3
(Jan. 27, 2011  10:22 PM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: *Sigh* Just finished picking up the BMF DS Games. All of them. I mean ALL of them. I didn't research the games, they seem fairly bad, are they the same game? I bought them from a collectors/never going to open them ever stance, however I may be content with just the Beys inside the plastic themselves. I did however buy two copies of each since I rather like them and... well, I should have extras for testing.

@@

Counter Leone is so pretty :3

"Hardcore".

It is indeed all the same game, but each version has its own character associated with the exclusive Beyblade.
Lawl, hardcore... I guess. But they're the type of thing that either gets really expensive or really cheap... time will tell lol.

Well... I guess I'll decide which DS game box I like and sell the other two I'll open. I'm actually curious to see if there are any difference between these wheels and their predecessors first hand.
You know because of the Legend Series, I can sort of see Hasbro releasing their own version of the TT Attack Stadium under the Legend name. It seems really unlikely that they would, but it would be nice if they did right?
(Jan. 27, 2011  11:01 PM)RapidShooter Wrote: You know because of the Legend Series, I can sort of see Hasbro releasing their own version of the TT Attack Stadium under the Legend name. It seems really unlikely that they would, but it would be nice if they did right?

if they did i would do three back flips and then run to walmart/TRU every day until it comes

PS im exaggerating a bit
If they do, I will report anyone who disses Hasbro. I might do that now, since the Legend Series looks to be a success for attack.
Midnight does better than expected. I tested against an illegal RSF, and it got pwned though...But it was a slimmed down RF, so it wasn't a real RSF. It still kills WB though. Hyper and Torch have some use too.
I have highest hopes for Night and Midnight.
wow thats so dumb
And your hopes were answered. They did very well against WB in a TT attack stadium. Night...It just owns Hasbro's Burn. It's about on-par with Hasbro's Earth for stamina. Torch shows some attack too. Same with Hyper. It gets KO's UNCUSTOMIZED! (Remember, this is WB we're talking about. It was outclassed for a reason)
No. Waaaay too light. Not even usable. Worse than Poison.
Gonna do some advertising for the WBO in my Local Toys R us/Toyworld. Im just gonna tell people about it.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i lost capricorne!
No ordinary capricorne, RAY CAPRICORNE 100R2F!!!! GAH IT COMES WITH UNICORNO FACE! So beutifull..... Gone. St anthony, answer my prayers!
Please pray i got my capricorne back
I want a launcher grip, but over here, they cost as much, if not more than a beyblade. I'm going to have to just launch with the standard hasbro launchers.
Hurr. Sucks to be you. Hope you find it. Honestly, I'm about to kill my brother. I can't find my Bistool, my key to my safe is gone, and...Yup, it's open.
I really want Hasbro to release a version of the original saggiterio. I just don't know why.
(Jan. 28, 2011  9:08 PM)dark nova Wrote: I really want Hasbro to release a version of the original saggiterio. I just don't know why.

I actually be interested if they made a hws version of metal system l drago. That could get interesting. Unless hasbro screws it up
Actually a HWS Sagittario should do well. Sagittario has a lot of Smash, and is more violent than most metal wheels.
Once I was playing Beyblade and a blade jumped out of the arena and into my pocket. Gasp
Found my Bistool! He hid it to try to sell it later. It was in his underwear drawer...
Blading with EvilGemios333 and Flamelibra269 right now
Keep your key on you at all times is what I say. And tell him to stop trying to sell your beys.
(Jan. 29, 2011  1:17 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Found my Bistool! He hid it to try to sell it later. It was in his underwear drawer...

We don't care anymore.
If you're lying, kill it, if you're not, tell your parents.
Why dont they do a rabbit beyblade? the constellation is lepus which is a rabbit. here is the constellation photo.

http://www.seasky.org/constellations/carp.../lepus.gif

who wants a bunny beyblade which is smart, fast, and jumpy just like i do???