Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 23, 2011  12:04 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: http://www.toywiz.com/beybladesclassic.html
Thank you ToyWiz!!!!!

The shipping costs are quite ridiculous, £30 to ship 1 HMS beyblade to the UK? I could send one to the USA with Online Tracking and Insurance for around £5. No way they can justify that price. XD
Forgot all about that. Tired'
I cant beleive someone would brand a bunny with their comanies logo....
Stupid Dr.Zigguraut Unhappy bunny hater.
I personally think the bunny is going to kill him with Screw Capricorne.
YEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!! I talk to the owner of a little card shop I go to for Pokémon. And he said I can have a Beyblade tournament there!!! And on top of that I won't have to pay for the space!!
HMMMMM...........

APPARENTLY SOME BEYS ARE LIKE OLD ONES.

DRAGOON STORM = STORM PEGASIS
DRAGOON GALAXY = GALAXY PEGASIS

RAY UNICORNO LOOKS LIKE DRIGER G, AND DRIGERS ARE LIKE, BALANCE TYPES, SO RAY unicorno might turn into Slash UNICORNO. Or it might resemble Dranzer balance types and become Spiral Unicorno

WAIT, THIS COUNTS AS A RANDOM THOUGHT, RIGHT
^why did you post that in all caps?

and i think you might be on to something..
(Jan. 23, 2011  12:04 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: http://www.toywiz.com/beybladesclassic.html
Thank you ToyWiz!!!!!
Wait, they still carry the Attack Type Beystadium, and for a reasonable price, excluding their shipping ? That is cool.
(Jan. 23, 2011  5:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
Thank you ToyWiz!!!!!
Wait, they still carry the Attack Type Beystadium, and for a reasonable price, excluding their shipping ? That is cool.

$6 shipping isn't that bad. $36 altogether for a new TT attack stadium is an ok deal. I think...
(Jan. 23, 2011  6:13 AM)Nano Wrote: $6 shipping isn't that bad. $36 altogether for a new TT attack stadium is an ok deal. I think...
It is quite a good deal.

Six dollars probably depends where you live, because that is really not what it would be for me ...

This is the very vague list of upcoming releases :

March 26th, 2011.
BB-105 Starter, so probably Big Bang Pegasis.
BB-106 Starter.
BB-107 Beyblade Introduction Set (tentative name). 3192 yen.

April 23rd, 2011.
BB-108 Starter.
BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7.
Kai-V
True it would depend on your location. But I still think it's a good deal. Once I save up I will buy one.

Yay new releases! If only I had money...

HOLY CARP ON A CARP SANDWICH WITH CARP ON TOP AND A SIDE HELPING OF CARP!! I checked Toywiz a I saw a Earth for the same price as a Dark. And a MS for $25. Why must you rip us off Toywiz?! The Only good thing on there is a Attack Stadium.
Random booster 7!?!? I just Carped my pants.
(Jan. 23, 2011  6:53 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Random booster 7!?!? I just Carped my pants.

Clean up on isle 4!!!

Maybe she ment a booster that we don't know about yet...
(Jan. 23, 2011  6:57 PM)Nano Wrote: Maybe she ment a booster that we don't know about yet...
No, it is indeed Random Booster Vol. 7.
(Jan. 23, 2011  6:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  6:57 PM)Nano Wrote: Maybe she ment a booster that we don't know about yet...
No, it is indeed Random Booster Vol. 7.

Sweet! Then I to carped my pants...

Maybe I should start up a Beyblade hangout spot at a card shop I go to.
I just carped my pants too!
I hop3 it's like the Vol.5, 2 prize Beys Smile .
Other information on even more releases :

April 23rd, 2011.
BB-110 Beylauncher Cosmo Blue
BB-111 Beylauncher Army Green

May 21st, 2011.
BB-112 Karabiner Grip Heat Red
BB-113 Starter

I have to say, BB-110, 111 and 112 are just too boring ... TAKARA-TOMY already released too many Beylauncher recolours, and nobody cares about the Karabiner Grip. I think I never saw more than two Japanese kids using it.
Beylauncher Cosmo Blue and Army Green... Wonder if they're going to make a Golden Yellow and/or Hot Pink?
XP.

Guess my wallet will be fine for now. Thanks for the info Kai-V.
So this means that BB-113 will be a new Bey that wasn't announced yet?
(Jan. 24, 2011  2:36 AM)Beyblast98 Wrote: So this means that BB-113 will be a new Bey that wasn't announced yet?
Exactly ...

xrosstone already has preorders for some of the upcoming items, which is ridiculous because we are not even certain what they will be ...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Takara-TOMY-Metal-fi...0290318239
What if someone buys it and it is a DWolf Recolour. LOL
Items shouldn't be listed at all if you don't know what they are. Just my 2 ¢.
Who cares about new Beylaunchers? What I'm really looking forward to is the new starter! Got any info about what type it will be?
(Jan. 24, 2011  4:42 AM)Nano Wrote: Who cares about new Beylaunchers? What I'm really looking forward to is the new starter! Got any info about what type it will be?

There is no more information, otherwise I would have of course posted it ...