Beyblade Random Thoughts

I think I may be losing a bit of interest in Beyblade, anyone have any ideas that could get me a bit more interested in it again?

Also, I think I may need to change from just using Earth Bull 100 WD, it worked fairly well when I won the December tournament, even though I still won a lot of matches for the Blazing summer tournament, I didn't get past the semi- finals so that sucked. Maybe I should start to switch to attack beyblades now.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Metal Masters Rules

Just a random idea I had. They're probably going to be rejected, but I don't care. These are rules for tournaments that I came up with to add extra challenge to tournaments. Here they are:

Metal Fight Beyblade Metal Masters Rules

1. WBO members ONLY.
2. No top- tier combos.
3. Only three blades may be used in the duration of the tournament.
4. Battles may only take place in an MFB Attack Stadium.
5. Only one Metal Face may be used in the three blades you own.
6. No customizing between battles.

Criticize away.
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:42 AM)Raykon Wrote: I think I may be losing a bit of interest in Beyblade, anyone have any ideas that could get me a bit more interested in it again?

Also, I think I may need to change from just using Earth Bull 100 WD, it worked fairly well when I won the December tournament, even though I still won a lot of matches for the Blazing summer tournament, I didn't get past the semi- finals so that sucked. Maybe I should start to switch to attack beyblades now.

Try and get people into Beyblade. Nothing is more fun than teaching people something you like and then you can battle with them, which makes it more fun. And as for the Earth Bull 100WD... I have no idea. An amazing glimpse into my thought process.
(Jan. 21, 2011  5:36 AM)MITH Wrote: Metal Fight Beyblade: Metal Masters Rules

Just a random idea I had. They're probably going to be rejected, but I don't care. These are rules for tournaments that I came up with to add extra challenge to tournaments. Here they are:

1. WBO members ONLY.
2. No top- tier combos.

Criticize away.

1. Not Everyone Knows What WBO Is..So There Won't Be That Many People In Said Tourney

2. Easy To Get Around. Make Customs That Are Very Similar To Said Top-Teirs

4. More Stadiums Gives a Better Field Of Gameplay. So That Said Player Has To Choose Wisely On What To Use. Also. Not Everyone Has An Attack Stadium.
The Result Being That Someone Whos Using Been Using Hasbro And Slight TT's Beys In LF/MXS And More Will Suffer Major Losses.

5: There Kinda No Point To This Rule.

6: Your Not Permitted To Customize In-between Battles Anyway.

1. WBO members ONLY.
2. No top- tier combos.

Criticize away.
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:42 AM)Raykon Wrote: I think I may be losing a bit of interest in Beyblade, anyone have any ideas that could get me a bit more interested in it again?

Try and get people into Beyblade. Nothing is more fun than teaching people something you like and then you can battle with them, which makes it more fun. And as for the Earth Bull 100WD... I have no idea. An amazing glimpse into my thought process.
I have gotten a few people interested and I beyblade nearly every 2 days with them haha sometimes. I've hosted a few tournaments, maybe it's the stress from that lol.
(Jan. 21, 2011  6:17 AM)Raykon Wrote: I have gotten a few people interested and I beyblade nearly every 2 days with them haha sometimes. I've hosted a few tournaments, maybe it's the stress from that lol.

Yeah, definitely try using something else besides just Earth Bull 100WD. Aside from making you a very predictable Blader, it is evidently quite boring for you as well. And, maybe try to cut down on the amount you Beyblade; a day or two a week is probably OK, and I can see how it could become monotonous after doing it so consistently for a long period of time.
(Jan. 21, 2011  6:29 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2011  6:17 AM)Raykon Wrote: I have gotten a few people interested and I beyblade nearly every 2 days with them haha sometimes. I've hosted a few tournaments, maybe it's the stress from that lol.

Yeah, definitely try using something else besides just Earth Bull 100WD. Aside from making you a very predictable Blader, it is evidently quite boring for you as well. And, maybe try to cut down on the amount you Beyblade; a day or two a week is probably OK, and I can see how it could become monotonous after doing it so consistently for a long period of time.

Will do Smile. After I get back from my holiday I will start making attack combos.
(Jan. 21, 2011  6:00 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:

1. WBO members ONLY.
2. No top- tier combos.

Criticize away.

1. Not Everyone Knows What WBO Is..So There Won't Be That Many People In Said Tourney -Shoot.

2. Easy To Get Around. Make Customs That Are Very Similar To Said Top-Teirs-Grr.

4. More Stadiums Gives a Better Field Of Gameplay. So That Said Player Has To Choose Wisely On What To Use. Also. Not Everyone Has An Attack Stadium.
The Result Being That Someone Whos Using Been Using Hasbro And Slight TT's Beys In LF/MXS And More Will Suffer Major Losses.- Whoops.

5: There Kinda No Point To This Rule.- FLUGERBLA!

6: Your Not Permitted To Customize In-between Battles Anyway.-oh.

Well, that's it. I'm about as skilled at tournaments as a neutered iguana.
(Jan. 21, 2011  8:58 AM)Raykon Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2011  6:29 AM)Kei Wrote:

Will do Smile. After I get back from my holiday I will start making attack combos.

Good, I will not want to see a fellow blader fall into the trap of a BakuTrap! Bakugan are the spring loaded balls of Satan, while Beyblade is the golden abs of God! (Off topic.)
Funny hasbro beyblade not so related thing i found in ameblo
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107683...30512.html Grin
SORRY if this is posted earlier
And the next few are also awesome
I can't do the sliding shoot its really bugging me.
My Ketos arived today right , but on the back of th box it says Rubber SharF...not Rubber Sharp

Its sonokong so its real but it has a hole on the clear wheel?....im really confused
Warning: Wall of text (Click to View)
lol sometimes when i play beyblade i pretend im in the anime and stuff like that (sometimes i make my own beyblade story as i play in real life), is that weird? Nah i cant be XD
(Jan. 21, 2011  9:41 PM)Nuno Wrote: maybe it's because of the crazy ammount of re-used parts in most MFB releases

Just want to make sure you realize, the re-use of parts in new releases is not something new to MFB. You can't expect every new release to have four new parts. I actually think that TT has been doing very well lately with the newest releases; they've been putting in a great effort to produce new, interesting, and different parts.
(Jan. 21, 2011  9:46 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2011  9:41 PM)Nuno Wrote: maybe it's because of the crazy ammount of re-used parts in most MFB releases

Just want to make sure you realize, the re-use of parts in new releases is not something new to MFB. You can't expect every new release to have four new parts. I actually think that TT has been doing very well lately with the newest releases; they've been putting in a great effort to produce new, interesting, and different parts.

I'm aware of that, but I was mostly thinking about the metal wheels when I wrote that. There was a time when each new MFB release had a metal wheel that had been used at least once. I'm glad that the newest releases have newer parts, especially metal wheels.

And I do know how hard it is to create new and original parts, but Takara-Tomy could take a little inspiration from beyblade's past. (Bearing Core, Metal Change Core/Base, Support parts, ARs like War Lion, Circle Upper, etc...)

Even though this is highly unlikely since they said they wanted MFB to be different...
(Jan. 21, 2011  9:42 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: lol sometimes when i play beyblade i pretend im in the anime and stuff like that (sometimes i make my own beyblade story as i play in real life), is that weird? Nah i cant be XD

nah, it can't be weird because i do it too sometimes...

at least your not the only one lolz
I've recently been using a bulldozer.
It's name is MF-H Libra 85 R2F
(Jan. 21, 2011  10:38 PM)Nuno Wrote: And I do know how hard it is to create new and original parts, but Takara-Tomy could take a little inspiration from beyblade's past. (Bearing Core, Metal Change Core/Base, Support parts, ARs like War Lion, Circle Upper, etc...)

I would be shocked if we never saw a Bearing Core-esque part, or a Metal Change Core-esque part. You have to remember, both of these parts were very powerful, so it would make sense that they haven't come out with similar parts just yet. MFB is quite interesting as it is right now, so it's good to know that parts like those are still out there as possibilities.
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107761...64419.html

MR145 could it be an upcoming part? ^^ who knows that's the funn
(Jan. 22, 2011  2:43 PM)JÆMS Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107761...64419.html

MR145 could it be an upcoming part? ^^ who knows that's the funn
In my opinion no, that was just BD145's previous name, because the Beyblade is called "Proto Hell Kerbecs" anyway.

These stickers spell it "Kerbex" though ...
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107761...60452.html

This is also the Ray Unicorno Rainbow Ver. that will be included with the movie DVD :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107761...63495.html
I feel like the string of Beyblade release necro's are part of an elaborate trolling effort. I think some are taking the word "relevant" a little too literally.
I don't know really know why when ever I use Hell Kerbex, Lightning Ldrago, and Burn Phoenix, I can't help but remember Burning Kerberous, Dragoon, and Dranzer. I Think its because of the old anime from 1st season to G-Revolution, since it was a better anime, more action, funnier, less cheesy than MFB's anime, and I watched it more. So when ever I use my Hell Kerbex BD145EWD I can't help but call it Hell Kerberous!!!!!
(Jan. 21, 2011  9:41 PM)Nuno Wrote:
Warning: Wall of text (Click to View)

This happens to me every now and then, I just hear about the Plastic beyblades or the show and it makes me feel like using them more then MFB and that MFB isn't as great. Though this usually goes away and I just like MFB more again. So you may just get back into MFB again soon or something.
http://www.toywiz.com/beybladesclassic.html
Thank you ToyWiz!!!!!
Random Thought: Infinity + Horogium = Never Ending Clock of Doom?
(Jan. 23, 2011  12:04 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: http://www.toywiz.com/beybladesclassic.html
Thank you ToyWiz!!!!!

Everything there is overpriced...