Beyblade Random Thoughts

What are some good stamina takara tomy beys?
(Jan. 20, 2011  5:54 AM)Kaikeapona Wrote: What are some good stamina takara tomy beys?
Seriously ? Look in the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic ...
Well today I got my 4th L L-Drago. This time a TT one. So I was wondering, should I put the stickers on?

And for those who are wondering what versions I have, I have 2 SVS ones (one used other one not used), a Hasbro recolor, and a TT one.
(Jan. 20, 2011  7:26 AM)Nano Wrote: Well today I got my 4th L L-Drago. This time a TT one. So I was wondering, should I put the stickers on?

And for those who are wondering what versions I have, I have 2 SVS ones (one used other one not used), a Hasbro recolor, and a TT one.
If you're deciding to use it, then I really wouldn't recommended putting the 'dragon eye' and Metal Wheel stickers on.
They peel and rip after a few battles.
I hope it's not SPAM...
I need a RF...
I hope South Africa has them because I'm going there in 2 weeks.
I wish indonesia reaches explosion and start selling explosion beys.
Any chances for hasbro to release Metal Faces any time soon?
(Jan. 20, 2011  2:48 PM)OmegaZX Wrote: Any chances for hasbro to release Metal Faces any time soon?

No,Unless Something "Special" Comes Out.
(Jan. 20, 2011  2:48 PM)OmegaZX Wrote: Any chances for hasbro to release Metal Faces any time soon?

beyblade metal fusion ds collector's edition
(Jan. 20, 2011  4:02 PM)Otsu Wrote:

beyblade metal fusion ds collector's edition

I'm Sure He/She Knows This.
Do they have earth eagle at toysrus? I'm in utah for a little and I checked the stores and they didn't have it. I need the WD perf. tip
It depends on what store you go to but they should normally have Earth Eagle. They are probably sold out.
Oh.my.goodness.

The custom sticker packs are amazing. I got a volume 2 pack and received the following; Rare Gold and Purple Earth Eagle, Purple Lightning L-Drago (I was already planning on dying my next LLDrago purple!), Orange and Black Dark Bull (looks freaking amazing, I'll have pics in the Photo Gallery), and some insane colored Flame Libra along with a large Libra face sticker.

I'm buying some more of these hahaha

My WBBA Grip Support, Grip Rubber (Red), and Flame Byxis 230WD came into today Smile My BB-96 Super Deck Set is sitting at the post office however, because it required a signature Speechless
This is worth a lot:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Dranzer-F-B...697wt_1139
Yeah well its not worth that much. Max $60 Id say?
(Jan. 20, 2011  11:35 PM)Medz Wrote: Yeah well its not worth that much. Max $60 Id say?

Yeah, pretty reasonable. It's just expensive because it's a lot for linking pieces of plastic.
would it be cool if rf kep attackin and spun for like 4 minutes
this looks pretty cool beyblade headphones http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp...d=11031417
Today I did some blading with my friend. I traded RF for R2F. After we traded we did a battle so he could test out Galaxy Pegasis with RF. I used my L L-Drago 125RF. On the first hit I sent his GP flying 6 feet away, and we were using a Hasbro stadium. It took awhile to find his Bey. Then later on My L L-Drago sent a few more beys flying. Man I love my L L-Drago!
Today, I went to toys R' us to get kitted up for the tournament on Saturday, and good thing they had the top 3 things on my list, the thunder whip, the wind and shoot and the assembly chamber, FML.
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:12 AM)ErazmusG Wrote: Today, I went to toys R' us to get kitted up for the tournament on Saturday, and good thing they had the top 3 things on my list, the thunder whip, the wind and shoot and the assembly chamber, FML.

Those all suck.......
PTW: Slopes are horrible
WaS: I can spin a Bey faster with my hand!
Chamber: A simple tool does the trick! No need to buy a $10 tool!
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:16 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:12 AM)ErazmusG Wrote: Today, I went to toys R' us to get kitted up for the tournament on Saturday, and good thing they had the top 3 things on my list, the thunder whip, the wind and shoot and the assembly chamber, FML.

Those all suck.......

The "top 3 things on my list" was sarcasm, the FML was there for a reason Wink
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:16 AM)Nano Wrote:

Those all suck.......

i think he was being sarcastic... <-edit: beaten...
well my dranzer combo cant be stopped by any stamina combo i can put it against im so happy Joyful_3
(Jan. 16, 2011  6:29 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Galaxy has upper attack... I think this concept should be followed up with the following combo:

Galaxy Unicorno 85(insert shortest attack tip here) vs top tier defense. Now before you go telling me its a destabalizer, unicorno was the only CW that exposes all three slopes on galaxy's "wings" which allows the upper to work better. Unfortunately, I only have a 100 track so I rigged it and used Flame Bull 145HF/S as its opponent so I could create the circumstances of galaxy hitting the underside of the opposing metal wheel. This was purely to test if galaxy has upper or not. I believe that it does, just no one ever went short enough to see it...
(Jan. 16, 2011  6:09 AM)MeteoLDrago 0_0 Wrote: Hey Ive got beys and they've got metal performance tips?
Why is that

Where did you get it from? I have metal performance tips as well that came in a SK box... pretty shady.

my friends give me a lot of em