Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 20, 2011  1:15 AM)Nano Wrote: ^ how does Hasbro tell you how to use it? I threw my instructions away Tongue_out
Lol, check the instructions on their website. It's completely terrible. I can't even describe it...
When are the world tournaments?
(Jan. 19, 2011  10:45 PM)Nano Wrote: For some reason the little locking thing on my grip keeps falling off. It has happened twice so far. Each time I was trying to launch my Storm Capricorn. And both times my Beylauncher went backwards, sending my Capricorn into my Beyblade box. Maybe it's a sign...

Yea, I had that same problem too, I hunted around for a Takara Tomy Grip after many attempt to fixing my Hasbro (glue, super glue, industrial glue, acid glue, even duct Tape didnt work Unhappy . ) now that i have the TT one & i dont have that prob (at least, not yet >.>)
....but it shouldnt break.
But thats my reccomendation, hope it helps Smile
(Jan. 20, 2011  2:31 AM)Kaikeapona Wrote: When are the world tournaments?
Not in a while, if they even ever happen ...
What are some good stamina takara tomy beys?
Why hasn't anyone made a bearing track? Its stupid simple. Mount the bit hat attaches to the metal wheel on the outside of a small ball bearing, with the bit that attaches to the performance tip attached to the inside of the bearing. Sorry it this doesn't quite explain antiquity. Sure, we have EWD and that's cool, but its not cool enough. A track that lets the tip spin freely would be so cool!
(Jan. 19, 2011  10:22 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I used MF Lightning L drago CH120RF, and when I thought it didn't have enough speed, MF Lightning L drago D125RF.

What Exactly Do You Mean?
my friends storm eagle 125Q beat my lldrago O.o
(Jan. 20, 2011  3:12 AM)brianDAblader Wrote: my friends storm eagle 125Q beat my lldrago O.o
Probably in a Hasbro Beystadium ...
yep... and when he won i lost all hope for new hasbro stadiums
Actually they are getting better ...
really? i have a pegasis hasbro stadium but everyone says the lldrago stadium is way better. i dont reaaly see a difference except for the color scheme. oh and the max stampede stadium is kinda bizzare with its so called "craters"
(Jan. 20, 2011  3:26 AM)brianDAblader Wrote: really? i have a pegasis hasbro stadium but everyone says the lldrago stadium is way better. i dont reaaly see a difference except for the color scheme. oh and the max stampede stadium is kinda bizzare with its so called "craters"
It does not have craters anymore ... You should read around.
(Jan. 20, 2011  3:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually they are getting better ...

If you mean we have found combos that actually make beyblades fun in those stadiums should we allow them in tournaments. Then people have more innovations to make combos. Or were the stadiums already aloowed?
oh but i went to the store a couple days ago and like ten of them had craters... oh well i guess the newer ones havent been shipped to where i am
(Jan. 20, 2011  3:28 AM)Scourge Wrote: If you mean we have found combos that actually make beyblades fun in those stadiums should we allow them in tournaments. Then people have more innovations to make combos. Or were the stadiums already aloowed?

no.
Just cause there are combos and the stadiums are getting better, doesn't mean they're good stadiums. Attack stadium will still make the game more balanced than a hasbro stadium.
Woooo. Dranzer face! Rare!

Feeling Gooood. :•)
(Jan. 20, 2011  3:32 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2011  3:28 AM)Scourge Wrote: If you mean we have found combos that actually make beyblades fun in those stadiums should we allow them in tournaments. Then people have more innovations to make combos. Or were the stadiums already aloowed?

no.
Just cause there are combos and the stadiums are getting better, doesn't mean they're good stadiums. Attack stadium will still make the game more balanced than a hasbro stadium.
(Jan. 19, 2011  3:39 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: well i think this goes here as it is random, and it is a thought
i dont see how the TT attack stadium is the most balanced when attack>stamina>defence and attack>defence
it seems to just be attack dominated to me, where the MXS is attack>stamina>defence>attack <- isnt that the way beyblade is supposed to be?

i dont see how the TT attack is balanced
(Jan. 20, 2011  4:36 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i dont see how the TT attack is balanced
Other Stadiums do not allow Attack types to be used as competitively since they either lack a Tornado Ridge of the Slope is not steep enough.

The TT Attack Stadium's slopes and Tornado ridge also help Defense and Stamina Beys from easily getting KOed.
For example, the CS Bottoms on Defense combos often get caught on the Tornado Ridge and avoids KOs.
And trying to KO a bey off a steep slope is like trying to roll a ball up a slide. It's still possible, but it's more difficult.
Bringing up CS, aren't there differences between some? I was thinking that TT's CS and SonoKong's CS were different. Like one is for Attack and the other for Defense. Can someone test this theory?
(Jan. 20, 2011  5:03 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2011  4:36 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i dont see how the TT attack is balanced
Other Stadiums do not allow Attack types to be used as competitively since they either lack a Tornado Ridge of the Slope is not steep enough.

The TT Attack Stadium's slopes and Tornado ridge also help Defense and Stamina Beys from easily getting KOed.
For example, the CS Bottoms on Defense combos often get caught on the Tornado Ridge and avoids KOs.
And trying to KO a bey off a steep slope is like trying to roll a ball up a slide. It's still possible, but it's more difficult.

ah i see that, but still the TT attack lets attack win to much
No it doesn't. |:
It's just that Attack types are dominating the meta game as of now. Try Vulcan 85 against Libra 230; you won't have much luck at all.
(Jan. 20, 2011  5:11 AM)blah Wrote: No it doesn't. |:
It's just that Attack types are dominating the meta game as of now. Try Vulcan 85 against Libra 230; you won't have much luck at all.

true true, i forgot about that

anyways it is funny how at first we thought that meteo ldrago was carp but it now turns out to be good...
(Jan. 20, 2011  5:08 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Bringing up CS, aren't there differences between some? I was thinking that TT's CS and SonoKong's CS were different. Like one is for Attack and the other for Defense. Can someone test this theory?
Nojo's CS is from SonoKong, but it still managed to obtain relatively good results when used as a Defense Bottom:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Is-WB-st...#pid465057
Using Beyblade was really awesome.. But doesn't mean that there will always be boosters with bad Bayblade.