Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 16, 2011  7:39 AM)blah Wrote: Amazing. <3
I wish I lived in Japan. ):
Nah, Takunana made that recolor himself.

The BD145 and DS from the official recolor would probably be translucent.
wow, 500 pages. Well my random thought is.... i want a new bey for Rock Leone, it needs to be used more. And a new Aquila would be sexy too.
Why cant my physics mid-term be a beyblade tournement
(Jan. 16, 2011  8:56 AM)Dominance85R2F Wrote: Why cant my physics mid-term be a beyblade tournement

Because that would resemble fun. Plus, anyone who went against a 230 would fail. Vulcan will fail all comers besides 230.
(Jan. 16, 2011  9:16 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2011  8:56 AM)Dominance85R2F Wrote: Why cant my physics mid-term be a beyblade tournement

Because that would resemble fun. Plus, anyone who went against a 230 would fail. Vulcan will fail all comers besides 230.

still, i dont have to study for tht, and plus (nobody else does beyblades in my school so hehe)
Well....from the horribly translated text from toysrus, it says
Beyblade hero's rivals used. Attack of the threat system parts are included.
[Part removed.]

On topic> Wonder if the Mercury wheel will be released in another set or normal release because no one will do any proper testing on it. If it has amazing smash and it isn't tested till a re release that would be annoying.
(Jan. 16, 2011  7:46 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2011  7:39 AM)blah Wrote: Amazing. <3
I wish I lived in Japan. ):
Nah, Takunana made that recolor himself.

The BD145 and DS from the official recolor would probably be translucent.

LMAO my bad. Looked like the real thing; was wondering why it didn't have EWD though.

(Jan. 16, 2011  12:25 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: On topic> Wonder if the Mercury wheel will be released in another set or normal release because no one will do any proper testing on it. If it has amazing smash and it isn't tested till a re release that would be annoying.

I'd test it but I sold my only 2 I had. ):
Hope it's re released though. ><
Hasn't mercury already been tested and gotten mediocre results?
Not really. It's been tested by one person in PTW stadium.
(Jan. 16, 2011  7:51 AM)aimano369 Wrote: wow, 500 pages. Well my random thought is.... i want a new bey for Rock Leone, it needs to be used more. And a new Aquila would be sexy too.

um.. counter leone? and if that isnt enough everyone in the show who uses light wheels uses a leone clear wheel
Counter Leone and Cyber Pegasis are not successors to Ginga's Pegasis blades or Kyoya's Rock leone.

Those are visually gimmicked Beyblades to resemble pre-HWS versions.
cyber pegasis is owned by some kid named saru or soru or whatever his name is
(Jan. 16, 2011  5:17 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: cyber pegasis is owned by some kid named saru or soru or whatever his name is
Sora Akatsuki.
I kinda like my new Max Stampede stadium just because I'm getting to use some parts that have been sitting in my box for weeks since they are utterly useless in the Attack Stadium.
(Jan. 16, 2011  9:18 AM)Dominance85R2F Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2011  9:16 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:

still, i dont have to study for tht, and plus (nobody else does beyblades in my school so hehe)

Hrm...Then wouldn't that defeat the purpose?
I personally think that 230 should be banned. 230 has broke the game, and there are few ways to conter it.....
I can't believe that the 85 track is so expensive. Minimum of $50 (including shipping) D:
Okay so I've seen some pretty incredible built stadiums, 2 days ago I went to a Bey fair in Indiana and a guy " Being a Professional Glass Blower " make an identical MFB Attack Arena. It was very amazing I recommend going to a local Bey fair just to see the type of people there and they're creations.
( Yes I know the MFB Glass stadium maybe wouldn't work well but hey its the skill that counts haha. )

So basically the main point on this post is to post some of your very creative Homemade Stadiums ( Ether it was for fun or who knows finical problems or you don't like the stadiums they have out there. )

Also in this post don't judge other peoples creations just let ideas fly and imagination flow this is a fun post, No one cares if its not WBBA approved.

Try to post video and pictures of the stadiums you have made also ( IF YOU WANT TO. ) post how you made them.
(Jan. 17, 2011  10:29 AM)LDragobeast Wrote: Okay so I've seen some pretty incredible built stadiums, 2 days ago I went to a Bey fair in Indiana and a guy " Being a Professional Glass Blower " make an identical MFB Attack Arena. It was very amazing I recommend going to a local Bey fair just to see the type of people there and they're creations.
( Yes I know the MFB Glass stadium maybe wouldn't work well but hey its the skill that counts haha. )

So basically the main point on this post is to post some of your very creative Homemade Stadiums ( Ether it was for fun or who knows finical problems or you don't like the stadiums they have out there. )

Also in this post don't judge other peoples creations just let ideas fly and imagination flow this is a fun post, No one cares if its not WBBA approved.

Try to post video and pictures of the stadiums you have made also ( IF YOU WANT TO. ) post how you made them.

i tried ot make one with a lil tape and plastic. but the problem is the bumps which basically hinder the beyblades
Thinking about donating 30$ to WBO I dont care if they do that face any more or not.
I will when I get some money.
I'm thinking about handing out flyers at the beyblade section of my local Toys R us.
(Jan. 17, 2011  12:08 PM)TastyTacos Wrote: Thinking about donating 30$ to WBO I dont care if they do that face any more or not.
I will when I get some money.
I'm thinking about handing out flyers at the beyblade section of my local Toys R us.

We still award a Face Booster BLACK for every $10 donated. Smile
I saw Rock Aries up until about a month after release, and not one since?
The same thing happened with Earth Eagle/Lightning L Drago/Rock Scorpio, they all popped up for about 3 weeks everywhere and dissapeared.

Hopefully they come back :V
so i went to my local walmart and i saw beyblade trading cards, with a picture of tyson on it! what the what?!? <- i hope this belonged here