Beyblade Random Thoughts

I know that they will never have anything to do with each other and i do not think that anything with the word "beyblade" in it equates to a post worthy thing
Vehement denial does not equate to a valid argument either. If it doesn't relate, don't post about it.
End that discussion now.
(Jan. 14, 2011  1:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: End that discussion now.
Kai-V, always at the tip of command. Like a Captain and Her Ship. Or a Lieutenant and her Company. Cute Amazing!! (Ladies and gentlemen, my inspiration... Kai-V!!) (jk, but it is always nice to see people give her so much respect)

Anybody notice how so many people think Clear Wheels don't matter? That's a problem...
Oh but Clear Wheels do matter. Bull makes all the difference in stamina battles, and using Bull or Aquario will boost a defense type dramatically. For attackers Clear Wheels will alter the contact points, such is the case with Vulcan Horsueus.
I may open a Thread in the Customization Forum soon, but from what I've been testing, 85RF/LRF/R^2F actually doesn't do to well when used with Meteo L-Drago II (Assault Ver. Barrage Mode). The plastic hits too much against an opposing Bey.
So are you saying that because of their size they don't really work? If so, do you think WF and XF will be good enough replacements?
Well, Assault's plastic sticks out too much, especially in Barrage Mode. I'm pretty much referring to the 85 Track, and how it's too low for Assault to be used effectively.
I decided not to quit since my Beys didn't sell. So I'm gonna be here awhile.
What would happen if you dig a hole and put a SVS in it and make the top level with the ground? I think it would be a new way to use it. Also you could take a PTW and put it on a air mattress and have it in the middle of a pool. You have to use a CW w/out stickers, but it could be fun. Kinda like what they did in G Revolution.
(Jan. 14, 2011  7:03 PM)Diamond Wrote: http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/9241/img1425m.jpg
(Image from Beyblade Parts House)

Nice recolor.
'nuff said.

Thanks for the update!

That should be Mercury Anubis Brave Ver...
^ that is so pretty

Hell Kerbex Frozen Ver. < i just made that up
(Jan. 14, 2011  7:45 PM)Scourge Wrote: Heads up.
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/event/i.../img03.jpg
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/event/i.../img04.jpg

Heads down.
(Jan. 14, 2011  1:44 PM)JÆMS Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107683...00972.html

(Jan. 14, 2011  7:48 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: Hell Kerbex Frozen Ver. < i just made that up
(Jan. 14, 2011  2:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The name is bad though ... "Blue Inferno Ver."
the Anubis (opaque) clear wheel looks nice.
Huh. So many recolors recently. =P I personally like the original Mercury Anubius and Hell Kerbecs colors more, but Blue Inferno Ver. looks nice~!!
(Jan. 14, 2011  7:54 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Huh. So many recolors recently. =P I personally like the original Mercury Anubius and Hell Kerbecs colors more, but Blue Inferno Ver. looks nice~!!

What do you mean by original? ^^ The Blue M.Anubis or the Gold/Green M.Anubis; mine would still be the Gold/Green all the way.
Oh, I like the Blue M. Anubius, but I should remind myself about the green one by finding a pic of it.
Without the obvious lightning/shadowing, Mercury Anubis Brave Ver. looks like this :
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/image-10768...71279.html
Hm, based off of the recent image, I still stand by my statement; I like the blue one, then the green one (although the green one looks more Egyptian). Thank you for the clearer image, Kai-V!
Well, I've got 2 random thoughts today homeslices.
They're both from two different things that 2 different people wrote.

Random thought numba uno-
this one is from what kei wrote on the ray Gil draft, and this has been on my mind for a while, thinking.

So, these destabilizers that have recently been tested more extensively( flame____ 100 sf) are really a waste of time in my opinion. It's just like the situation that's going on in the " ways to counter 230" thread. Those flame on 100 beyblades are only good against 145 height... SO WHAT GOOD IS THAT! IMO it's useless, they can't beat 100- or 230 stamina, and get ko'ed by attack, so how are they going to help you in a tournament, or any battle really? Unreliable is all that it is, you're just playing a game of chance where the odds are stacked against you.

Random thought two
this one is from what Cye Kinomya wrote in the libra unbanning thread, and this one has also been on my mind for a while.

Ima make this one quick.
I think we've become way too biased towards attack types. Plain and simple.
This has been said many times before; the new army of attack types are strong enough to handle libra. I really would like to see the game get down to the nitty gritty- attack beats stamina, stamina beats defense, defense beats attack.

So now you know what I think about during my day at school Wink
I completely agree with your second point. Attack types now do have a lot of power, and Libra is no longer a problem.
I was disappointed with Hasbro's Beyblade booth at the San Diego Comic Con. At the New York Toy Fair, Hasbro allowed people to try their tops. All Hasbro did at SDCC was show off their Beyblades in a display case. This do this at the convention and there hasn't been a Toys R Us tournament, even though at NYTF, Hasbro promised TRU tournaments.
Nothing new. Though they did re-announce tournaments. Hopefully, they will pull through this time.
(Jan. 15, 2011  7:10 AM)OptimusPrime Wrote: I was disappointed with Hasbro's Beyblade booth at the San Diego Comic Con. At the New York Toy Fair, Hasbro allowed people to try their tops. All Hasbro did at SDCC was show off their Beyblades in a display case. This do this at the convention and there hasn't been a Toys R Us tournament, even though at NYTT, Hasbro promised TRU tournaments.
They promised actual tournaments, not Toys 'R' Us, unorganised tournaments ...