Beyblade Random Thoughts

That does look awesome :o. I wouldn't mind buying a beyblade like that.
The sell customized loose beys with nicknames! Vampire L Drago lol. Hasbro should sue them.
The least they could do is sell custom Rit-Dyed parts...
But then they would be even more overpriced which no one wants.
(Dec. 29, 2010  2:21 AM)Omega12 Wrote: If you kept your receipts and live in the US you can get free beyblades.

http://www.hasbro.com/shop/SuperChargeRe...onForm.pdf

read the terms.

yes! my splurge at TRU pays off NEW BEYS HERE I COME Eee hopefully not 2 dark wolfs :\
I love how everyone say the low track are amazing for stamina but it is only for when they are placed against a higher track that they do amazing.
. . .? I really don't understand what you're saying.
85 beats every track at Stamina except 230.
I think he means that low tracks serve to destabilise, and if it was up to pure stamina, higher tracks would win, making the statement "low tracks are amazing for stamina" false.
i just launched my Dark Libra M145Q 5 storeys onto a patch of grass!

I dont know where i got the idea but i just had to do it. It was at my hotel.

It just falls hen bounces once and stops in perfect condition.

Evil Gemios is my FAVOURITE BEY!! i have one and I dont use it at all because it is so SMOKING! I'm gonna buy like 300000 more
I've been playing around with Gravity Perseus D125RF for a bit now, and I've come to realize that it doesn't require a Metal Face to perform just as well. My hypothesis is that a heavy Wheel with recoil does not need a Metal Face to suppress it.

Also, it seems that left-spin Attackers are the key to nullify GB145RS/CS, and 230RS based Defense combos. I will provide test results shortly in the appropriate section.
Perhaps Gravity Perseus will find more use then? Right spin normally and Left spin against the combos mentioned above.
I'll be home all day. In eight hours (after I get some sleep), I'll end up with another broken Earth Wheel, but I'll be somewhat satisfied as I will have hopefully contributed tons to the Customization Forum. =P
Heh, not sure if anyone noticed but the Storm 'Capricorne' that comes with a metal bottom (I think) is fake. It also comes with AQUARIO'S Clear Wheel, not Capricorne's.
What Storm Capricorn are you talking about? And Momo I'm excited to see the results Grin
There was one that someone said they bought A Storm Capricorne that came with Q and a metal bottom. I searched it up, and the box said Storm Capricorne M145Q on it. Nothing wierd about that. But then it comes with Capricorne's sticker sheet, but Aquario's clear wheel. And it's clear to see that Capricorne's stickers do not fit on Aquario's clear wheel.
Could you PM me a link to the box or something similar so we don't fill up this thread.
I would lol so much if it turns out to be an early release of MF.
(Dec. 29, 2010  11:15 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I think he means that low tracks serve to destabilise, and if it was up to pure stamina, higher tracks would win, making the statement "low tracks are amazing for stamina" false.

Yes that was what I was saying.
I didn't know there was more than one type of metal face o_o

I thought it only varied in colour...man I was away for long..
Who hates the anticipation of receiving your Beyblade in the mail when you ordered it online? Even if delivery is just for a week or two. I hate the anticipation but I find things to distract me lol.

I ordered Pegasis 105F and Leone 145D on eBay last week and it's supposed to come anytime between Jan. 6 and 30. Huge time gap! I also ordered a TT attack stadium (finally!) and the Super Deck Set a couple days ago on plamoya and I know their delivery is fast but I still can't wait Grin
I hate that I ordered a few Bey-related things around this time of year. The post service is super slow because of the huge influx of people buying things over the web because of the Boxing Week specials. ><
(Dec. 30, 2010  8:28 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: I hate that I ordered a few Bey-related things around this time of year. The post service is super slow because of the huge influx of people buying things over the web because of the Boxing Week specials. ><

Pinching_eyes Same mistake here. I was lucky that Playmoya shipped out pretty quick. In all it was an 8 day turn around from order to delivery. I'm really surprised since it had the Galaxy Pegasis DX set, which has a HUGE box.
Why did TT put the words " Hybrid " and " Wheel " on the storm pegasis. because they were trying to promote it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( feel watched for no reason)
Today, looking at my Gravity Perseus's box were it says hybrid wheel. It calls rock a light wheel hah
the part where it says hybrid wheel, its a sticker right, mis print/mis stamp maybe?
No it's not a sticker and it's on every HWS TT box