Beyblade Random Thoughts

i think Leone don´t fits well on Rock... are you sure? leone or pegasis?
(Dec. 27, 2010  7:08 PM)Blader Richie Wrote: i think Leone don´t fits well on Rock... are you sure? leone or pegasis?

what's the difference? they are CW kinda "just to look pretty" as fyuoor would say Cute wich ever you like but I actually like that counter leone CW and face better (not what the printed face the sticker looks cooler) Eee
yes but the CW of leone on Rock is always moving a little
(Dec. 27, 2010  7:48 PM)Blader Richie Wrote: yes but the CW of leone on Rock is always moving a little

oh, I thought you meant it looked bad on rock XD
^ I know what's he talking about. I had the same problem with mine. Maybe try a different CW or MW.
(Dec. 27, 2010  5:28 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: "What to buy in MFB" REVAMP Draft

Beyblades:

Obviously some of them are better than others; here is a list of particularly good releases and why. This may range from the whole beyblade being good to a single part like the Track or Bottom.

BB-05 Pegasis 145D: Overlooked for a while, the Pegasis Wheel has proven to be very versatile with high Tracks and a flat rubber Bottom.

BB-22 Virgo DF145BS: Virgo is a good choice for anyone really interested in Stamina. However, anyone looking to buy this Wheel should read this article before making any decisions. DF145 is currently outclassed.

BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF: Arguably one of the best Metal Fight Beyblades of the Hybrid Wheel System out of the box. Its Wheel is one of the best Attack Wheels in the game, and its bottom, RF, is a definite must have for any blader interested in Attack Types. It also includes a Beylauncher, which is the most powerful launcher at the moment.

BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD: Despite the fact that Dark is one of the worst Metal Wheels and that H145 has a lot of recoil, the Bull Clear Wheel is the best choice for both Stamina and Defense customizations due to the way its weight is distributed, and SD is a top-tier Stamina Bottom.

BB-43 Lightning L Drago 100HF: Another good Wheel choice for Attack and in Left Spin. It also has the 100 Track which is a good upgrade for Storm Pegasis. It includes a Left Spin Beylauncher, currently the only launcher capable of launching Lightning L Drago or L Drago.

BB-47 Earth Aquila 145WD: Earth has proven itself to be a very useful Wheel for both Defense and Stamina. Its weight is amongst the heaviest in MFB making it the best option for Defense combos currently. WD is a viable bottom for Defense or Stamina.

BB-55 Dark Cancer CH120SF: While Dark and SF aren’t particularly great parts, CH120 is a mainstay staple part. Its versatility is a very welcome factor allowing for the construction of very effective combos like Metal Face Lightning L Drago CH120RF. It is relatively heavy as well so it has use in Defense combinations too.

BB-60 Earth Virgo GB145BS(Rare from Random Booster Vol.4): This release usually contains the second mold of the Earth Metal Wheel, which was strengthened for less breaks and therefore weighs more. It is very good for Defense. Its Track, GB145, is also a decent defense part since it is quite wide. Fortunately, while TAKARA-TOMY only released Earth Virgo as a Random Booster prize Beyblade and in the Beyblade Deck Entry Set, SonoKong came out with a starter for this top.

BB-70/92 Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F: While Galaxy and W105 are not great, R2F is a important part in combos like MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F. R2F has greater attack than RF, but less Stamina.

BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS: Beside RS and RSF, CS is one of the best Bottoms specifically for Defense combinations, like MF-H Earth Bull GB145CS. Since it has rubber itself too, but also a plastic sharp tip, it provides different sorts of behaviours. Furthermore, Ray is a very strong Metal Wheel with considerable Smash Attack.

BB-78 Rock Giraffe R145WB: Rock and WB are both outclassed parts, but R145 has great capabilities in Attack and Defense, like Gravity Perseus R145RF and MF-H Earth Bull R145 CS/RS/RSF. R145 alone is the reason to buy this bey.

BB-80 Gravity Perseus AD145WD: Even if it is bad in defense, ALL of it's parts are still useful. The Perseus clear wheel and the Gravity metal wheel is used in the Smash Attacker MF Gravity Perseus AD145/D125 RF/R2F. AD145 is used in attack in the aforementioned combo, as well as in stamina, like Burn Bull AD145WD. WD is one of the top-tier stamina bottoms.

BB-82 Grand Ketos WD145/T125 RS (Rare of Random Booster Vol.5): The only useful part of this bey is RS, one of the best Defense bottoms. It is used in MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS. While TAKARA-TOMY made a RB for this, SonoKong made a starter for these two beys.

BB-91 Ray Gil 100RSF: There are two reasons to buy this bey: Ray and RSF. Ray is one of the Metal Wheels with considerable Smash attack, 100 is used in attack customs, like MF Lightning L-Drago 100RF/LRF. RSF is a great defense bottom, can be used in MF-H Earth Bull GB145RSF.

BB-95 Flame Pyxis 230WD: 230 is the best way to to counter 85-based stamina combos. An example of a combo with this track is Burn Bull 230WD/SD. WD is long known to be good at stamina.

BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle set L-Drago Version.: This pack contains some useful parts. The L-Drago Absorb ver. clear wheel is currently the thing closest to a zombie in MFB. 85 is included in this pack. 85 is good in Attack (MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F) and Stamina (Burn Bull 85WD). LRF is obviously great for Left Spin attack customs.

BBP-01 Vulcan Horuseus 145D: One of the beys you should definitely buy, Vulcan is used in MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F, currently one of the best Attack customs.. 145 is used in Attack, like MF Pegasis 145RF. 145 is also used in the Stamina custom Burn Bull 145WD. D is outclassed, but Vulcan and 145 more than make up for it.

Stadiums:

These are essential. Without a stadium you can’t really use your Metal Fight Beyblades. When considering your purchases you should definitely make sure you budget for one of these very soon. While it’s good to have one or two Beyblades for tournaments or playing with them at another person’s house/stadium, this should be a top priority acquisition.

BB-10 Beystadium Attack Type: This is another must have. Arguably one of the most balanced Stadiums created for MFB; it’s also a preferred Stadium by the majority of bladers for Metal Fight Beyblade. It can also be obtained in BB-32 and BB-76.

Accessories:

Not essentials for the most part, but if you're competitive almost all of the parts here are essential. They're all useful for giving you that little extra edge over your opponents.

BB-36/66/67 Metal Face: Sold in packs of two in the colors of Grey (36), Red (66), or Gun Metallic (67), they are extra parts which are very useful and functional in many competitive combos to add weight to the Beyblade.

BB-84/85 Metal Face Remodeling Ver.: These new types of Metal Faces offer four different modes of weight distribution. Each set comes with two Faces made of four different parts: a Metal Core, a Plastic Core, a Metal Plate, and a Plastic Plate. While more tests need to be conducted, the combination of a Metal Core and a Metal Plate makes a Face that is heavier than the regular Metal Faces, greatly helping in Defense combinations.

BB-15/64/73 Launcher Grip: Some of it is preference, some of it is comfort. Most players tend to use these if they can.

BB-58 Beylauncher Suspension: This is a very important part if you wish to prolong the life of your Beylaunchers. It rectifies a fatal flaw in its design and helps protect the handle and string from breaking.

Guys appreciate him for trying to help out. All his hard effort. Thanks!
(Dec. 27, 2010  8:13 PM)Nano Wrote: ^ I know what's he talking about. I had the same problem with mine. Maybe try a different CW or MW.

same here, but tighten the face more (but don't break it Tongue_out_wink)
(Dec. 27, 2010  8:17 PM)tman14 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  8:13 PM)Nano Wrote: ^ I know what's he talking about. I had the same problem with mine. Maybe try a different CW or MW.

same here, but tighten the face more (but don't break it Tongue_out_wink)

Maybe it is deformed? Try a different Rock if you have one. Or maybe a different CW on that Rock? If that don't work I got nothing.
(Dec. 27, 2010  8:13 PM)Anime101 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  5:28 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: "What to buy in MFB" REVAMP Draft

Guys appreciate him for trying to help out. All his hard effort. Thanks!
I don't know if his draft belongs here or somewhere elso, but I agree it is good Joyful_3
(Dec. 27, 2010  7:08 PM)Blader Richie Wrote: i think Leone don´t fits well on Rock... are you sure? leone or pegasis?

dont worry. its no biggie. not all CWs fit well on MWs. this is just a fact.
Yeah, my Leone is wobbly too.

Anyway, I've always wondered why RF has a dent in the middle. The HMS and Plastics didn't have that.
(Dec. 27, 2010  10:19 PM)Night Wrote: Anyway, I've always wondered why RF has a dent in the middle. The HMS and Plastics didn't have that.

uhhh because RF is MFB? it would be faster but have less stamina if it weren't for that Tongue_out
(Dec. 26, 2010  2:15 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2010  2:11 AM)REtread Wrote: It would be interesting to see an ultimate package of Basalt Horogium (Basalt is addicting to say) released.

I second this :3

Basalt Wheel x2 (pink and orange)
Horogium Standard (camo green)
Horogium Stamina (Extra Wide Clear Wheel, fits only on Basalt. No protrusions, just covers the top of the Basalt Wheel)(purple)
Horogium Attack (Extra Wide Clear Wheel, fits only on Basalt. Two large spikes in the shape of hands on a clock)(trans red)
GB145 (trans red or purple or white or camo green)
C145(trans red or purple or white or camo green)
145 (white)
R145 (trans red or purple or white or camo green)
CS (trans red)
RSF (purple)
R2F (camo green)
WD (white)
Metal Face Remodeling Version (camo green)
3-Segment Grip (light grey)
Bey-Launcher (trans light grey)

I'm just dreaming Tongue_out

The colors will be ^ ^

P.S man im late.
Anyone know why there's a little hole on the side of a Hasbro tool (not sure about TT)? I plan on putting mine on my key ring, but is there an alternate purpose?
(Dec. 28, 2010  5:00 AM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: Anyone know why there's a little hole on the side of a Hasbro tool (not sure about TT)? I plan on putting mine on my key ring, but is there an alternate purpose?

no, just to look childish Tongue_out
(Dec. 28, 2010  5:01 AM)tman14 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  5:00 AM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: Anyone know why there's a little hole on the side of a Hasbro tool (not sure about TT)? I plan on putting mine on my key ring, but is there an alternate purpose?

On to my key it goes then!
(Dec. 28, 2010  5:06 AM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  5:01 AM)tman14 Wrote:

On to my key it goes then!

whats the point? you carry your beys around? Cute
(Dec. 28, 2010  5:31 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: . . . that wouldn't even work though.

oh... I forgot to add "you" XD
which wheel is better for attack Ldrago (pre-HWS) or Cyber?
I love how the Defense tips are the best stamina tips
is there a pocket to safe my beyblade like the one that ginga have on his belt?
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:27 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: is there a pocket to safe my beyblade like the one that ginga have on his belt?

yes....
hasbro released one but it sucks from the reviews i've seen
there IS a takara tomy one though and i would recomend that one instead
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:27 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: is there a pocket to safe my beyblade like the one that ginga have on his belt?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ginga-s-Cases
which wheel is better for attack Ldrago (pre-HWS) or Cyber?