Beyblade Random Thoughts

Reshuffle set, sometimes when they title the releases it gets confusing on how an idea can be properly named.
(Dec. 26, 2010  2:11 AM)REtread Wrote: It would be interesting to see an ultimate package of Basalt Horogium (Basalt is addicting to say) released.

I second this :3

Basalt Wheel x2
Horogium Standard
Horogium Stamina (Extra Wide Clear Wheel, fits only on Basalt. No protrusions, just covers the top of the Basalt Wheel)
Horogium Attack (Extra Wide Clear Wheel, fits only on Basalt. Two large spikes in the shape of hands on a clock)
GB145
CS
RSF
R2F
Metal Face Remodeling Version
3-Segment Grip
Bey-Launcher

I'm just dreaming Tongue_out
I also have a very nerve-wracking feeling that Faust is the main antagonist of the season 2, if not Damian.
I doubt it. He destroyed two blades without even getting his blade out. Anyway the episode with his blade in comes out Sunday. His blade will be way more powerful that Faust's
why are u 2 talking about anime in beyblade random thoughts
Oh u now that blue hexagonal stadium on eBay made by Alladin Corp well this is wat I found out about it http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Liger-Battle-S..._548wt_922
It's flexible, Ra, we are talking about the most minor details that almost do not matter due to being speculation. I think it's weakness earned a place in the general random thoughts.
Don't you think it would be cool if a Performance Tip was to be made like the old BB from Driger S? Just putting my 2 cents in.
I never see the sparks. They should make more friction to trigger sparks.
(Dec. 26, 2010  7:16 AM)Viper Wrote: I never see the sparks. They should make more friction to trigger sparks.

Uummm..... What are you talking about?

ALSO is it me or is Hasbro bringing back different color ripcords instead of basic black?
hmm where can i get those longer dragon ripcords? i mean i bought my lil bro but they just came with the shorter ones..
The really log ones you have seen aren't legal, they're fake.

Also this should be in the "Ask a question, get an answer!" thread.
Huh? They are simply the old ones. They are perfectly legal, and are actually recommended. The only way to get them is one of the old MAIN beys, or a G-Rev bey. You are most likely to get one with a Dragoon.
Definatly not. Those don't really even have anything in common with beyblades apart from them being spinning tops. The electronic tops just looked like larger version of the plastic blades.... Pretty much like they do now.
So my cousins suddenly got into Beyblades. |:
They are 5 years old and don't know anything about them, hah.
One of them started crying because the Ray Unicorno I gave them couldn't beat a Dark Cancer M145Q. ):

It was pretty bad to be honest ...
^ ooh that's bad, that should never happen......
(Dec. 26, 2010  12:41 PM)blah Wrote: So my cousins suddenly got into Beyblades. |:
They are 5 years old and don't know anything about them, hah.
One of them started crying because the Ray Unicorno I gave them couldn't beat a Dark Cancer M145Q. ):

It was pretty bad to be honest ...

Haha, I have 5 year old brothers, and they actually know quite a lot about beyblades.

(Dec. 26, 2010  12:01 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Definatly not. Those don't really even have anything in common with beyblades apart from them being spinning tops. The electronic tops just looked like larger version of the plastic blades.... Pretty much like they do now.

Yeah, they suck. They're aimed at children, but it really hurts if you try to stop it when it's spinning...
well if i use my lightning l-drago (hasbro) 100RF against an attack bey in uper mode will it chip? i mean the clear wheel?
(Dec. 26, 2010  3:00 PM)Nwolf Wrote: well if i use my lightning l-drago (hasbro) 100RF against an attack bey in uper mode will it chip? i mean the clear wheel?
Yes, it is possible for the plastic to chip off.

But so far, all I've experienced is the Clear Wheel denting, but no chipping off.

EDIT: BTW, these sorts of questions should be asked in the "Ask a question, get an answer" thread next time.
sorry about that, it was just a random thought.....
Just found out I lost the Bit Protector of Shining God MS...
oh no! not that! its epic, now its lost its epicness! anyway i just realized an uknown love for lightning l-drago after getting the SVS set! its started chipping slightly, the red metal wheel has grey already and so did the face bolt! that's how muchi've used it! after less than one day!
is it? i also like the painted storm wheel!
I was talking about R.Escolpio's post, but yeah. The only reason I'd buy that set is to:

1. Get the S.Pegasis and L.LDrago
  2. Make crazy mods to the stadium
  3. Laugh at the Star Points