Beyblade Random Thoughts

I weighed Harsbro's GB145(Earth Virgo) and TT GB145(Perseus Resuffle) out of curiosity. I found that Hasbro=4.3 grams and TT=4.7 grams using a 150 gram scale
(Dec. 25, 2010  1:02 AM)Goldbug Wrote: I weighed Harsbro's GB145(Earth Virgo) and TT GB145(Perseus Resuffle) out of curiosity. I found that Hasbro=4.3 grams and TT=4.7 grams using a 150 gram scale

Why am I finding this really hard to believe?
which buy is better meteo ldrago or gravity perseus?
I was going to say cynicism instead of negativity, but I wasn't sure if it was the correct word. (Momo fail).

I'm seriously digging the gold Gravity Wheel + dark blue Stamina Perseus Wheel. It looks "Egyptian", even though it isn't, hahah.
(Dec. 25, 2010  3:52 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I was going to say cynicism instead of negativity, but I wasn't sure if it was the correct word. (Momo fail).

I'm seriously digging the gold Gravity Wheel + dark blue Stamina Perseus Wheel. It looks "Egyptian", even though it isn't, hahah.

if i were you i would put some glaze on it.
Glaze works 50% of the time. It still chips
fvbznjcvldbklvgbasdhbvjmljmk;ncjalnjkdlsa.

Gah, I've looked everywhere around here for Hell Kerbecs, and yet I still have to find one. Gahhh.
I guess I can wait until Monday, though.
I never thought it would be hard for someone who lives in Japan to find beyblades. I thought they could walk outside and BAM!-- There it is. But I was wrong. Maybe Japan is just a country after all.

After seeing videos of Hell Kerbex, I'm not sure about it but it's parts may be useful for other things...
The paint on the infinity wheel is pretty thick compared to other painted metal wheels like Galaxy since no where near the same amount has chipped as did with my galaxy wheel in the first few battles.
Anyone notice that Hasbro's Dark Bull CW looks like its a deeper shade of red lately compared to the molds they released in the summer? I just got a second Dark Bull today and I compared them side by side, the old Bull looks more orange while the new one looks more like a ruby shade of red.
I think Dan has found a use for _105 Tracks. He's been using DF105 on Vulcan, and I've been trying out W105 on Vulcan and LW105 with LRF of Meteo. =O *Tests some more*
Isn't DF105 only useful on a left spin Bey? It's wings point in the same direction LW105's wings do.
(Dec. 25, 2010  8:57 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: fvbznjcvldbklvgbasdhbvjmljmk;ncjalnjkdlsa.

Gah, I've looked everywhere around here for Hell Kerbecs, and yet I still have to find one. Gahhh.
I guess I can wait until Monday, though.

this was supposed to be between my friend and me. but please keep it a secret.

here

this is for everyone who doesnt live in japan.
(Dec. 25, 2010  8:59 PM)|Joe| Wrote: Isn't DF105 only useful on a left spin Bey? It's wings point in the same direction LW105's wings do.

The effect of those sorts of Tracks is quite negligible.
(Dec. 25, 2010  9:19 PM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2010  8:59 PM)|Joe| Wrote: Isn't DF105 only useful on a left spin Bey? It's wings point in the same direction LW105's wings do.

The effect of those sorts of Tracks is quite negligible.

Fixed Smile
ok so....What are we talking about because im pretty much lost here.
Nuno, you funny sone of a llama.

That seller has Takara beys, yet he calls them 'Metal Fusion'. Heheh.
(Dec. 25, 2010  9:28 PM)Nuno Wrote: Fixed Smile

Thank you. Jeez, I know the differences, but I don't know why I say the other..... Freudian Slip.
(Dec. 25, 2010  10:41 PM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2010  9:28 PM)Nuno Wrote: Fixed Smile

Thank you. Jeez, I know the differences, but I don't know why I say the other..... Freudian Slip.

Hey, it happens to everyone

I really can't wait for Takara Tomy to make a new Virgo. I hope this time it gets an exclusive Metal Wheel though.

I'm really looking forward to Hasbro's Night Virgo too, because Virgo was one of the most beautiful Wheels in the MFB Metal System.
Heh I love my L Drago URS. I've been using it all day from about 8 til now. Most of the blue paint of the one Meteo wheel is gone XD
It would be interesting to see an ultimate package of Basalt Horogium (Basalt is addicting to say) released.
What do you mean by that?