Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 24, 2010  2:58 AM)Wethy Wrote: would make for some good fun

Yeah, I'm a hardcore masochist, so I love getting cuts all over my hands and wasting dozens of dollars in bandages.

Seriously, who in their right mind would buy something that aims entertainment and can cut you?
(Dec. 24, 2010  3:00 AM)Ra Wrote: i know epic underground cage matches like in the Hasbro commercial

lol,though they would probably have to make them spin faster,hit harder,and make bigger stadiums.It would become a fight for survival every match :V

@ Dude- i would,id play it every minute of every day :V and some Emo people i guess(i say some becuase not all emo people cut themselves.)
(Dec. 24, 2010  3:03 AM)Gloomy Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2010  3:00 AM)Ra Wrote: i know epic underground cage matches like in the Hasbro commercial

lol,though they would probably have to make them spin faster,hit harder,and make bigger stadiums.It would become a fight for survival every match :V

yea, you get to blade and send someone to the hospital at the same time! :P
there gonna have huge stadiums like the ones in the show. pretty soon your gonna see stadiums in the park the size of a 3xdinner table ghahaa
(Dec. 24, 2010  3:06 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:

yea, you get to blade and send someone to the hospital at the same time! Tongue_out

I know right!,but thats what you get for lossing,a trip to the hospital
(Dec. 24, 2010  3:06 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:

yea, you get to blade and send someone to the hospital at the same time! Tongue_out

hahaha thats funny lol.....but I didnt mean cut yourselves with them I meant they would hit harder sparks would fly and they would spin faster
im telling you guys theres gonna be a beyblade war
What do you's think they will make beyblades into next other than metal and plastic ?
(Dec. 24, 2010  3:11 AM)brianDAblader Wrote: im telling you guys theres gonna be a beyblade war

ughstop
but getting beys to spin fast enoguh and hold toghter and not instantly fall apart on the first hit would take awhile,i mean you could use a chain saw engine and some how fit it into a launcher grip Confused and the parts would have to be made out of strong metal..
and yes i know all this unlikey to ever happen,but it would make the game go from 8+ to like 14+ or maybe 18+ Tongue_out
brad- whats left? Confused
(Dec. 24, 2010  3:11 AM)brianDAblader Wrote: im telling you guys theres gonna be a beyblade war

over what? this would be pointless
(Dec. 24, 2010  3:19 AM)Gloomy Wrote: brad- whats left? Confused
Maybe rocks LOL
(Dec. 24, 2010  3:22 AM)08skidoosh80 Wrote: carp you all!!!!!!!!!!NERDS!!!!

LoL haha we are nerds :V,no but serously we arent,were just people who like this hobby ;V
@Mcfrown- nah ill probably be the moron who does it and gets thrown in jail
brad- hmmm,cause to big of injuries..
(Dec. 24, 2010  3:20 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:

This thread is called Beyblade random thoughts... hence the word random
(Dec. 24, 2010  3:25 AM)brianDAblader Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2010  3:20 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:

This thread is called Beyblade random thoughts... hence the word random

what? just because the thread is called beyblade random thoughts doesnt mean that you can post things that dont make any sense
(Dec. 24, 2010  3:23 AM)Gloomy Wrote:

LoL haha we are nerds :V,no but serously we arent,were just people who like this hobby ;V
What other resources could they make beyblades ?
(Dec. 24, 2010  3:26 AM)Brad(Buraddo) Wrote:

Steel?
(Dec. 24, 2010  3:27 AM)Gloomy Wrote:

Steel?
Isn't steel a type of metal though if it is there still metal beyblades
(Dec. 24, 2010  3:27 AM)Gloomy Wrote:

Steel?

iron
haha Diamond beys anyone? Tongue_out
but idk Rubber? they hit each other then go flying Tongue_out
(Dec. 24, 2010  3:31 AM)Gloomy Wrote: haha Diamond beys anyone? Tongue_out
but idk Rubber? they hit each other then go flying Tongue_out
I bet they will make rubber beyblades next Joyful_3
no,you couldnt battle with them,or really chang their parts around,idk go into Plastic and Metal beys,but go back to the older system Confused
oooh what about beys made out of bones? O.o
Oh my gosh, I can't believe I just started 2 pages of stupid talk. Wink
They wouldn't produce beyblades if they were to be used as weapons.