Beyblade Random Thoughts

How do you guies get such cool signatures?
I realy want to know!!!
that doesn't belong here either Tired
(Dec. 23, 2010  10:18 PM)ThermalOrso2385 Wrote: How do you guies get such cool signatures?
I realy want to know!!!
Blader DJ bestows them upon every worthy Blader

but that doesnt belong here
Where can I find blader dj?
he was joking,and this is not the place for that question :V,nor is the "ask a question and get an awnser thread", i think that would go in "questions about the WBO"
http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Blader-DJ

your not worthy yet and this is a joke u know
Nevermind. Someone already answered.
Alright! NOBODY say that dark wolf is bad! I just found out a use for it; its a weapon. I found this out the hard way. My bro is HORRIBLE at launching, he accidentally launched it at my hand, and now I have a 1/4" cut on my finger. Imagine if that was near my throat...
Ouch, what part cut you? O_O
I think it was the bottom edge of the dark wheel. I was actually surprised how much it bled.
(Dec. 24, 2010  1:57 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I think it was the bottom edge of the dark wheel. I was actually surprised how much it bled.
Sounds like when a hamster bites you. Lol, I wonder it it would hurt worse if you did that with the Poison wheel? you should get your brother help so you can find out! Joyful_3 (jk)
Poison would probably have hurt my knuckle more than anything else. I don't even wanna know what wil happen though, OUCH! Man, they need to change that "ages 8+". Ahah.
haha yes,beyblade is no longer a kids game,Poison___85R2F would diffently give you a cut :V or maybe Killer..
wat about vulcan? that might cut a finger off jk
Vulcan does have anything thats really sharp or anything,maybe dislocate/break your finger with Vulcan.
that makes zero sense
would takara tomy mass market a product to children that can chop your damned finger off?
Hi hahha Im new here
Hah, well it certainly can actually make you bleed.
If having doubts, go ahead and ask Flamedragon25 or Kei. o:

(Dec. 24, 2010  2:44 AM)Wethy Wrote: Hi hahha Im new here

That doesn't belong here, just make or use an Introduction thread.
it wouldnt be seen as a kids game anymoe...,on the seriouse note,no they wouldnt,cause i am pretty sure it has to pass a saftey inspection or something along those lines,though it certianly make the game more intresting...
"For Children 8+"
Yeah, it's for kids, and you obviously have no clue about safety standards, legal issues, or manufacturing.
pretty soon if they go to far theres gonna be a war hahahPinching_eyes_2
Though we are joking around,i know this is a kids game and they would never release anything that could chop your finger off,they would get sued for mass amounts of money by parents.Theirs probably something that viloates something legal(no i dont know much about legal carp ;V). But i am just saying,people wouldnt look at the game more serously and not just some child game,even though it is..
but it would make the game more amusing for people a bit older than 8 if they made the Beyblades with more metal and a bit more dangerous hahaha......would make for some good fun
i know epic underground cage matches like in the Hasbro commercial