Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 23, 2010  5:32 PM)Separated Spine Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2010  5:00 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: If I was told "You can only have one bey" and I was to pick between Flame Libra and Dark Wolf, I'd pick Dark Wolf. That's how much I hate flame libra.

Serious

hey they are both bad, but Flame has flame which is ok Confused
(Dec. 23, 2010  5:00 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: If I was told "You can only have one bey" and I was to pick between Flame Libra and Dark Wolf, I'd pick Dark Wolf. That's how much I hate flame libra.

hah, I bet if you could, you'd toss every flame libra ever made into an incinerator
(Dec. 23, 2010  5:38 PM)alexscott12 Wrote:

hah, I bet if you could, you'd toss every flame libra ever made into an incinerator

Yes, And I would put Yuu in life sentence imprisonment.
i like dark wolf to me he is like my fourth fav from 12 bey
And Vulcan Horuseus owns them all. Dark has use if it's Hasbro. DF is decent. FS... is FS. I like the green wolf from Earth Wolf105WD, so I have no problem with Wolf. Decent bey.
i make combos from it
I just hand-spun my MF Earth Bull C145WB and it spun for 4 Minutes. XD

thats why i hate defense and stnima types,their battles take so long ot get over with,but nice i guess ;V
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:59 AM)tman14 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:57 AM)Gloomy Wrote: yes it has an engine gear..

then it is hasbro..

zeus has an engine gear no matter what
(Dec. 23, 2010  8:08 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:

then it is hasbro..

then what does the takara one have? it looks like a tip similar to SD, it is like metal driger and it is only a casing?
(Dec. 23, 2010  8:08 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:

then it is hasbro..

That's not true. The takara one has a bearing core. Surprised you didn't know this.
AR: Holy Despell
S-AR: Screw Zeus
WD: 10-Wide
SG: Right Customize Gear (Free Shaft Version)
BB: First Clutch Base (Zeus Version)
CEW: Light Sharp

it goes in an eg base
It may go in an engine gear base but the takara ersion doesn't have an engine gear. It doesn't have an engine gear. I have one. I've put it together. It has two bearings inside the core.
with all this talk about Zeus,how come nobodys written a zeus artical? D:
(Dec. 23, 2010  9:00 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: It may go in an engine gear base but the takara ersion doesn't have an engine gear. It doesn't have an engine gear. I have one. I've put it together. It has two bearings inside the core.

yes, it is like metal driger :V
(Dec. 23, 2010  9:01 PM)Gloomy Wrote: with all this talk about Zeus,how come nobodys written a zeus artical? D:

no time/ don't have it

I don't think to many people have it :V
Cause it's not really a useful blade. Other spin gears are better for stamina and Zeus isn't that easy to find.
i think i saw one on amazon..but it was around 50$ and i think it was out of stock..
and is Zeus is a stanima bey? huh didnt know that..
but i like on the TT one how it says Ferocious Zues ^-^
(Dec. 23, 2010  9:00 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: It may go in an engine gear base but the takara ersion doesn't have an engine gear. It doesn't have an engine gear. I have one. I've put it together. It has two bearings inside the core.

i know it has a double bearing core
but its not some huge difference like orthros/orthros g
they're both the same system
It has a bearing core. With bearings in it. The takara version definatly hasn't got an engine gear.
(Dec. 23, 2010  9:09 PM)Gloomy Wrote: i think i saw one on amazon..but it was around 50$ and i think it was out of stock..
and is Zeus is a stanima bey? huh didnt know that..
but i like on the TT one how it says Ferocious Zues ^-^

You like Zeus so much, yet you didn't even know that it was a Stamina Type?
haha sad right? but eh always though he was an Endurance type,its not like i have had anything to look and see :V i did google a pic though,it was in japanese,though idk if its offical.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51h5jE56pjL.jpg
(Dec. 23, 2010  9:56 PM)Gloomy Wrote: haha sad right? but eh always though he was an Endurance type,its not like i have had anything to look and see :V i did google a pic though,it was in japanese,though idk if its offical.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51h5jE56pjL.jpg

TT Hongli... Fake.
haha see thats how little i know about the plastic era ~_~
though i was a little kid,but i didnt get many beys,i only really got to start buying them when it was G-revolution time,thats when i bought most of my byes,but i didnt really know what was good and what wasnt,so i always thought,for plastics,endurance and stanima where two different things >.>
Blaze Wheel- Figured,probably have to get one off of anmazon for 50$+
wow i just realized that the chimera clear wheel may actually be good at balance attack and possibly defence! how the shpae is symetrical and it differs in height...