Beyblade Random Thoughts

any mouse is disgusting ... but thats down to your opinion
(Dec. 22, 2010  7:42 PM)Team Taurus Wrote: any mouse is disgusting

yeah, and julias ceaser lost to ginga but oh well Dumb Rimshot
(Dec. 22, 2010  7:44 PM)tman14 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  7:42 PM)Team Taurus Wrote: any mouse is disgusting

yeah, and julias ceaser lost to ginga but oh well Dumb Rimshot

im just sayin from a women's point of view about mice (i.e. my mums ) Dumb Rimshot
ok then but anyway I don't understand why my M145 won't stay in place :\
Speaking of M145, why didn't they just mold Q to it?
(Dec. 22, 2010  8:39 PM)REtread Wrote: Speaking of M145, why didn't they just mold Q to it?

why do that? it's fun to use sharp tips instead of Q on M145 XD
(Dec. 22, 2010  7:52 PM)tman14 Wrote: ok then but anyway I don't understand why my M145 won't stay in place :\

Maybe cause it has 2 modes that it goes into which are called inner and outer mode.....
(Dec. 22, 2010  8:44 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  7:52 PM)tman14 Wrote: ok then but anyway I don't understand why my M145 won't stay in place :\

Maybe cause it has 2 modes that it goes into which are called inner and outer mode.....

... I know that it is just when i launch it it switches no matter how I shoot it, it was much stiffer when I got it :\
hay a tornment whould be awsome lol counl'nt find any bladers were i live
I've been messing around with my aquario MW and it is not bad not to good either :\ it didn't work well on a low track but when used as a force smasher it was OK but not as good as pegasus, I hope they don't take pegasus of the top tier list as it is one of my fav combos Joyful_3
"I hope they don't take pegasus of the top tier list as it is one of my fav combos"
thats such a bad reason
With the lack of plastic on the Wheel, the metal takes all of the blunt work. Pegasis does well against Defense and Stamina Types, but it will not perform as well against Attack Types.
(Dec. 22, 2010  9:45 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: "I hope they don't take pegasus of the top tier list as it is one of my fav combos"
thats such a bad reason

I find it good to Angry but anyway I've still been using aquario as a force smasher and now I lost the face bolt IT WAS TATTOOED T_T everytime I do tests for combos a part goes missing and them I find it and then... whatever it always feels like i will never find it but then I find it and then... whatever ERRRRR this is fustrating :V

EDIT: I found it Grin parts always fly in the weirdest places...
Christmas is almost here...which means i am very soon going to probably get my first bey along with my little bro.
yes christmas is indeed approaching,hopefully "santa" bought me an TT atck stadium,meteo ldrago,light ldrago,galaxy pegasis,vulcan horseus,and of course ray unicorno,though thats over 100$,and very unlikey :\,but i dont have any beys anyways so any of those would be good :V
(Dec. 23, 2010  2:53 AM)Gloomy Wrote: i dont have any beys

*gasp* you have none Gasp anyway that is a nice way to start MFB but can't u just go to the store and buy one for $8 :\

EDIT: you live in Germany XD forget what i said XD
their not even close to 8$ :T
and id rather get the way etter ones first Joyful_2 o and i forgot Basalt and Hell Kerbeces :T
I'm surprised there wasn't a big release for bb-100, 100 is a pretty big number and deserves some celebration.
(Dec. 23, 2010  3:00 AM)Gloomy Wrote: their not even close to 8$ :T
and id rather get the way etter ones first Joyful_2 o and i forgot Basalt and Hell Kerbeces :T

yeah, to bad hell is only a pre order right now :V
(Dec. 23, 2010  3:59 AM)snowglow Wrote: I'm surprised there wasn't a big release for bb-100, 100 is a pretty big number and deserves some celebration.

I was acually wondering the same thing :T
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:00 AM)tman14 Wrote: [quote='Gloomy' pid='470574' dateline='1293069643']

yeah so it isnt a major get right now for me ;T,cause i would be happy with Ldrago :V
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:03 AM)Gloomy Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:00 AM)tman14 Wrote: [quote='Gloomy' pid='470574' dateline='1293069643']

yeah so it isnt a major get right now for me ;T,cause i would be happy with Ldrago :V

yeah, meteo I assume? to lazy to look back a page XD
yup,but this is sorta turning into chatroom stuff :T
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:10 AM)Gloomy Wrote: yup,but this is sorta turning into chatroom stuff :T

yeah, it's random thoughts after all Tongue_out
Random Thoughts does not equal chatroom though, nothing on this site is a chatroom.
So I just noticed that I have a really aggressive launch. Every launch I do turn out aggressive no matter what I launch. Heh guess I should lay off the Attack types and practice launching Defense and Stamina types more.