Beyblade Random Thoughts

Is there any sort of indication on the box that would hint towards a random inclusion of a Bottom made completely of metal ? At least with the Boosters before BB-28, it had a note that there could be a Quetzalcoatl part in the package ...
yeah, with no documentation I really doubt the legitimacy. It looks so choppily made as well.
It actually looks like a completely metal version of MS, with the Sharp tip chopped off. That bottom is so tall.
I have a BeyLauncher, but for some reason I use a LightLaucher.
I sometimes take advantage of the two ripcords I put together to make one long one.
(Dec. 14, 2010  8:32 PM)Night Wrote: I have a BeyLauncher, but for some reason I use a LightLaucher.
I sometimes take advantage of the two ripcords I put together to make one long one.

Why the double post? Plus putting two winders together is illegal.
I have a feeling you took that from like the third episode of Beyblade: Go Shoot!
(Dec. 14, 2010  10:24 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I have a feeling you took that from like the third episode of Beyblade: Go Shoot!

Or the first volume of the manga. I have no idea why Takao Aoki thought this was a good idea to include....your just asking kids to try it out.
(Dec. 14, 2010  10:52 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  10:24 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I have a feeling you took that from like the third episode of Beyblade: Go Shoot!

Or the first volume of the manga. I have no idea why Takao Aoki thought this was a good idea to include....your just asking kids to try it out.
Lol, how would somebody even do that? Do you melt them together with a lighter?
you can cut then glue... <- offtopic
(Dec. 14, 2010  10:57 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: you can cut then glue... <- offtopic

Better use some strong epoxy or something. I can see it breaking pretty quickly
(Dec. 14, 2010  10:57 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: you can cut then glue... <- offtopic
Nope, it would fall apart while you launch your Beyblade.
I've never read any of those. I've only watched the anime of the old beyblade, never read the manga.

Anyway, I was mainly talking about the fact that I use the LightLauncher when I have a BeyLauncher handy.
i put 3 rip cords toghter Grin melted plastic and chopped of the starit parts of 2 and took the melted plasticc and melted them toghter ;3 but yeah i burned myself a lot...
before i went to the wbo i never knew about takara, and if i never found this site i would think that dark wolf is the best and that star stats mean everything
yeah id probably be using DarkWolf parts to,but not following the stats on the box :V not one for taking info and making beys like Kenny
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:13 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: before i went to the wbo i never knew about takara, and if i never found this site i would think that dark wolf is the best and that star stats mean everything

Hah, I think this goes for all of us?
(Except for the ones who went on OTC, or visited other competitive beyblade websites beforehand.)
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:20 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:13 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: before i went to the wbo i never knew about takara, and if i never found this site i would think that dark wolf is the best and that star stats mean everything
(Except for the ones who went on OTC, or visited other competitive beyblade websites beforehand.)

though now i use data for everything..........but i do try to keep bey-spirit and creativity and my own combos in mind
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:20 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:

I totally went by star points until I found BB Damashii haha

EDIT:

I would really like to see the next system of MFB incorporate a CWD style track. Something like CZ100, 125, etc. CZ standing for customize. That way instead of all these unique gimmick tracks we could just have an interchangeable part that does that for us.
Yeah, they said that DF145 was an offensive track. WolfBlade is right. I once thought Dark Wolf was the best, too.
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:29 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: Id love to see a new system but more can you do with spinning tops?

you can actually do a lot more. my favourite is magnets.. if they EVER implement it..

but yh, they've also opened up the possibilities with the 230 track so we can hopefully expect wacky things with it.

otherwise i'm mistaken in what you meant by "system" and its just beyblade launch in stadium, KO/outspin, win.
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:43 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:29 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: Id love to see a new system but more can you do with spinning tops?

you can actually do a lot more. my favourite is magnets.. if they EVER implement it..

but yh, they've also opened up the possibilities with the 230 track so we can hopefully expect wacky things with it.

otherwise i'm mistaken in what you meant by "system" and its just beyblade launch in stadium, KO/outspin, win.

If you read my post above I mentioned an idea for customize tracks. That would be so sweet.
Magnets suck. Unless they're incorporated into an amazing part, they will recieve no use, and anyone who chooses to use them will have to run into another person who has decided to use an inferior part for a Gimmick, on the slim chance he runs into another magneter, and then you have to assume you'll win against other magnebeys.
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:46 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Magnets suck. Unless they're incorporated into an amazing part, they will recieve no use, and anyone who chooses to use them will have to run into another person who has decided to use an inferior part for a Gimmick, on the slim chance he runs into another magneter, and then you have to assume you'll win against other magnebeys.

There was a time when Hasbro only released magnet gear SGs, so if you wanted a heavy bey you were stuck with using the magnet gimmick. It made for some interesting battles, but Neo Gear and Heavy Metal Gear were much more useful.

That being said, the magnet gimmick worked MUCH better than engine gear.
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:49 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:46 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Magnets suck. Unless they're incorporated into an amazing part, they will recieve no use, and anyone who chooses to use them will have to run into another person who has decided to use an inferior part for a Gimmick, on the slim chance he runs into another magneter, and then you have to assume you'll win against other magnebeys.

There was a time when Hasbro only released magnet gear SGs, so if you wanted a heavy bey you were stuck with using the magnet gimmick. It made for some interesting battles, but Neo Gear and Heavy Metal Gear were much more useful.

That being said, the magnet gimmick worked MUCH better than engine gear.

Lol... engine gear... good times.