Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 10, 2010  3:37 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: UGH

i found on ebay an Advance Averager for $1 but i cant buy it cause i dont have a paypal!

Unhappy This is really sad. You should get a paypal.
(Dec. 10, 2010  3:48 AM)Evan Wrote:

i found on ebay an Advance Averager for $1 but i cant buy it cause i dont have a paypal!

Unhappy This is really sad. You should get a paypal.

Having Paypal doesn't necessarily mean you can order from ebay.

I have paypal, and I can't. D:

Ya know if u have a credit or debit card ebay will do it through pay pal. How much was the shipping like 20 bucks +

It's probably a bid that will go to ~$15
A few things...
1. I really wish there was a BBA/ Some kind of beyblade tournament in Ireland.
2. I got the Super Vortex Battle Set, and though the blade checklist said that you could buy Flame Libra and Rock Orso, it isn't in our local shop. Waaah...
3. When is Poison Serpent coming out in Ireland?
Not sure if this has been stated already, but the Smash Attack of MF Gravity Perseus (Counter Mode) D125/90 RF is stronger in Right Spin.

There is a prominent protrusion 'point' (3 in total around the Wheel) that is only utilized in Right spin and can deliver very strong hits.
The 'opposite' protrusion point (also 3 in total) that is used for attacking and only utilized in Left Spin is no where near as prominent.

I may be able to post some pictures later of my Gravity Wheel to show the difference between the impact that has been dealt on both contact points. (The metal of the 'right spin contact points' were chipped off and dented.)
I had a beyblade I played with 6 years ago I played with it 24/7 and I lost it. It was my only beyblade i'm so sad can't remember what it was.
Back then I didn't want more beyblade I felt like it was the only one for me like a friend (weird) but that was when I was 6 years old.
@ THE COOL ONE
the place to post questions about building combos is here
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo
Sorry ok just joined yesterday thanks.
Does anyone Here care about the physics behind the blades? That is what interests me. I am NOT trying to advertise. I am simply trying to see if more people are interested in the physics in beyblades. Please go to this site if you are interested in the physics: http://beybladephysics.webs.com/
Stephen.jvvg

If you like the physics behind them, why don't you check out this thread?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Physics?...ht=physics

There are a few other similar threads here besides this one as well.

There's nothing on that site though... you're pretty much asking people here to join by telling them to check it out.
Yea, But i am also going to update it with some design ideas as soon as i can get the scanner working.

Thanks for the link! (i was looking for that thread)
(Dec. 10, 2010  3:03 PM)Diamond Wrote: Not sure if this has been stated already, but the Smash Attack of MF Gravity Perseus (Counter Mode) D125/90 RF is stronger in Right Spin.

There is a prominent protrusion 'point' (3 in total around the Wheel) that is only utilized in Right spin and can deliver very strong hits.
The 'opposite' protrusion point (also 3 in total) that is used for attacking and only utilized in Left Spin is no where near as prominent.

I may be able to post some pictures later of my Gravity Wheel to show the difference between the impact that has been dealt on both contact points. (The metal of the 'right spin contact points' were chipped off and dented.)

Lol i mentioned this when I first opened a thread about gravity being used as an attack wheel. Back then everyone was like ... gravity sucks, its no use... look at it now HAH.

EDIT: Also, I think that the only reason Gravity is stronger is more powerful in right spin is because most other beys are right spin as well, causing an opposite force to collide. If gravity were in left spin, it would be like gears, one spinning one way, the other rotating the opposite direction. I noted that Gravity has more power in right spin, but when in left spin, it sacrifices power for less recoil.
(Dec. 10, 2010  3:03 PM)Diamond Wrote: Not sure if this has been stated already, but the Smash Attack of MF Gravity Perseus (Counter Mode) D125/90 RF is stronger in Right Spin.

I see the points you're talking about. On my Gravity, those 3 right-spin protrusions are the only spots where all of the paint is chipped off. Gravity can definitely be a cool attacker Joyful_2 If I might ask, why is D125 good for Gravity Perseus attack combos?
It's just a height that provides a good contact point for attacking
I found out the bey that I had for 3 years in the garage untouched was a wolborg first version, are they valuable
(Dec. 11, 2010  4:17 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: EDIT: Also, I think that the only reason Gravity is stronger is more powerful in right spin is because most other beys are right spin as well, causing an opposite force to collide. If gravity were in left spin, it would be like gears, one spinning one way, the other rotating the opposite direction. I noted that Gravity has more power in right spin, but when in left spin, it sacrifices power for less recoil.
No, that's not I'm talking about.

If you look at your Gravity Wheel, there will be protruding points that are used for Smash Attack. The ones that can only be utilized in right spin are a lot more prominent than the ones that can only be utilized in left spin, thus being able to deliver stronger hits.

Also, when battling against smooth and circular Wheels like Earth, spin direction will not affect another Wheel's recoil much.
(Dec. 10, 2010  3:54 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:

It's probably a bid that will go to ~$15

actually it was $1.00 plus $11 shipping, nobody bought it the first time so he put it up again: http://cgi.ebay.ca/Beyblade-Hard-Metal-S...1480wt_932
I hate how every strong Smash Attack Wheel 'wears' down so fast.
The Smash Attack points on my Sagittario, Gravity, Lightning, Pegasis, and Ray are all 'blunt'.

Luckily I restocked Lightning, Pegasis and Ray already, or else I would have to stick with Storm for a while...
well great news! I won Divine chimera in a competition, and my local chemists person has an ex-boyfriend in china who works with anime designers, possibly takara tomy, and that i might be able to get my designs finalized and made properly and for sale! i will give an update of what happens...
(Dec. 11, 2010  12:09 PM)Nwolf Wrote: well great news! I won Divine chimera in a competition, and my local chemists person has an ex-boyfriend in china who works with anime designers, possibly takara tomy, and that i might be able to get my designs finalized and made properly and for sale! i will give an update of what happens...

That Gaoshung Chimera competition?
no actually one from ultimatebladers.mybbnew.com where you could win horuseus, divine chimera, and wait for torch aries to come out and get it when it has...
Sonokong has brought out another set with an interesting stadium in it:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Metal-Fight-Beybla...3a614019f5

At least the stadium looks better than the last one they released but the exits are in bad places.
No exits ... and isn't this just the recoloured version of the same black stadium also released by Sonokong ? It was never tested as no one has got it yet and doesn't have a proper name ? :L
It does have exits and no it's completly different from the other sonokong stadium they released.