Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 03, 2010  4:43 AM)blah Wrote: Lol, I doubt you can get all that stuff.
It will be quite expensive anyway.

I know : <
I can get the Magnedome DX and the Magnestadium easily enough, but the Tower Stadium and Tornado Balance? /shudders/
And then some of the Random Booster exclusive beys are so expensiveeeeeee

Quote:what will you give in return
My gratitude?
(Dec. 03, 2010  5:18 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I know : <
I can get the Magnedome DX and the Magnestadium easily enough, but the Tower Stadium and Tornado Balance? /shudders/
And then some of the Random Booster exclusive beys are so expensiveeeeeee

I've always wanted a Tornado Balance but I can't seem to get one.
<3 I have a mint Gabriel coming soon though. (:

Quote:what will you give in return
Quote:My gratitude?

Hahaha, I doubt he'd want just that. ^^
gratitude, man i need something way better then that
He'll stop sarcastically replying to your posts hah.
I couldn't bring myself to that.

(Dec. 03, 2010  5:30 AM)blah Wrote: <3 I have a mint Gabriel coming soon though. (:
Just out of curiosity, what did you pay for it? And White or Silver?
(Dec. 03, 2010  5:04 AM)blah Wrote: <3 HMS.
Yep, even more than MFB.

I'd trade my entire MFB collection for HMS.
Yep, I love them that much.

Even your beloved Vulcan Wheel, blah? I love HMS more than MFB to an extent, and what I mean by that is there are some pieces from MFB I'd keep. =P
Okay maybe not my whole collection. Pinching_eyes_2
I'd keep my 2 Vulcan Horuseus, Pisces and Burn Phoenix and probably ones to use in battle. XD

I wish I had returned to the hobby somewhat earlier. At least then I might have had a chance to get some HMS for not so extreme prices.
(Dec. 03, 2010  5:04 AM)blah Wrote: <3 HMS.
Yep, even more than MFB.

I'd trade my entire MFB collection for HMS.
Yep, I love them that much.

Yesssssssssss.

I don't think I could part with my MFB collection for HMS though (not that I would need to, since I only require a Dranzer MF and a couple CWDs to complete my collection!) haha.

I had a hard time letting go of that Ice Blue Wolborg MS. Unhappy
(Dec. 03, 2010  5:56 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Just out of curiosity, what did you pay for it? And White or Silver?

The Silver Takara one and it was $50. D:

(Dec. 03, 2010  7:11 AM)Kei Wrote: Yesssssssssss.

I don't think I could part with my MFB collection for HMS though (not that I would need to, since I only require a Dranzer MF and a couple CWDs to complete my collection!) haha.

I had a hard time letting go of that Ice Blue Wolborg MS. Unhappy

Darn, I want a complete HMS collection.
But I have a Dranzer MF (NIP and orange) ! ^^

And haha, don't worry, I'm taking lots of care for the Ice Blue Wolborg MS. (:
It's so damn sexy. Pinching_eyes_2
Ah, I wish I would have been able to get more HMS as well. My collection was far from complete, but I was set on getting every Dranzer Beyblade, but was never able to get a Dranzer MF Unhappy
i dont even have a hms bey yet, but i have one coming in the mail. it should get here sooner or later...

its a draciel ms
-a repost lol- this Libra clear wheel i think is awesome compared to the flame Libra version. do you agree?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

yes it is much better looking than the flame libra ver

i like it, i like it allot
indeed it is purtyful. which is why i refuse to use another clear wheel ‎(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
whats with the dots? is my repetitive post annoying?
no, i always do it... it adds suspense...
ah ok then i don't feel like as much of a noob now then ‎(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
i had a dream that all famous beybladers were coming to my town like driger gt kia-v jeereegy and fogotness
(Dec. 03, 2010  4:27 PM)Shrab Shinoe Wrote: -a repost lol- this Libra clear wheel i think is awesome compared to the flame Libra version. do you agree?
dammit, I wantAngry
That reminded me. Recently I had a dream that I won BeyInferno and momiji manju won Thunder of Beys and we fought in a giant stadium and I won (As if). Then blah died and donated his collection to me. Weird, huh?
(Dec. 03, 2010  9:39 PM)leone Wrote: i had a dream that all famous beybladers were coming to my town like driger gt kia-v jeereegy and fogotness

Cool dream, bro
Mr. Dickinson
(Dec. 03, 2010  9:44 PM)Wraith Wrote: That reminded me. Recently I had a dream that I won BeyInferno and momiji manju won Thunder of Beys and we fought in a giant stadium and I won (As if). Then blah died and donated his collection to me. Weird, huh?

LOL. Nooooooooooooo ! D;

How can I donate if I'm dead ? xD
(Dec. 04, 2010  12:47 AM)blah Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2010  9:44 PM)Wraith Wrote: That reminded me. Recently I had a dream that I won BeyInferno and momiji manju won Thunder of Beys and we fought in a giant stadium and I won (As if). Then blah died and donated his collection to me. Weird, huh?

LOL. Nooooooooooooo ! D;

A will?

Or he could've just stolen it, lol. Weird dreams.
(Dec. 04, 2010  12:47 AM)blah Wrote:

LOL. Nooooooooooooo ! D;

It was written in your will