Beyblade Random Thoughts

That's strange though, I used CH120 on 120 height when it was against Ray Unicorno...
120 and 100 isn't much of a difference =/

And I still wonder how ray 100rf got on top tier, it doesnt perform that well for me compared to LLDrago.
(Nov. 16, 2010  10:18 PM)Rock Capricorn Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2010  8:24 PM)megablader2 Wrote: I hate how everyone choices Bull for Defence instead of Aquario despite they are both labeled as top tier defence clear wheels!

Clear wheels don't matter. They're only for looks.
You are dumb, you really dumb!
Honestly though, CW's help balance out the bey, so the heavier and more balanced, the better.
I hope you actually learn here, and never make such a post again.
Bed Intruder, in case you didn't get my petty joke. :U
Off Topic: I got 3 email replies when only one person commented... Perhaps they edited a few times.

On Topic: There's gonna be an episode with Herculeo in it.
Possibly meaning Hasbro may release it? I doubt it though..
(Nov. 17, 2010  12:08 AM)Night Wrote: Off Topic: I got 3 email replies when only one person commented... Perhaps they edited a few times.

On Topic: There's gonna be an episode with Herculeo in it.

It's already out lol.
It's episode 83.
OK, what is meteo l drago's tip, and is it as good as RF and/or R2F?
What is this?
(Nov. 17, 2010  12:40 AM)Spaz76 Wrote: OK, what is meteo l drago's tip, and is it as good as RF and/or R2F?

It's Left Flat
Attached Files

.png   Picl.png (Size: 78.6 KB / Downloads: 53)
(Nov. 17, 2010  12:44 AM)Night Wrote: What is this?
I posted about that in this topic. It is just a special Julius Face designed by Adachi Takafumi that I think can be gotten in BB-94 that come from "WBBA Shops".
I don't understand why they would make a Julius face, when there are much more important/cool characters out there. Unhappy
(Nov. 17, 2010  12:59 AM)Pyro Wrote: I don't understand why they would make a Julius face, when there are much more important/cool characters out there. Unhappy
There is also a special 'L Drago' Face that could be included in BB-97 and BB-98, so I think it might be promotion for those two villains.
(Nov. 16, 2010  8:46 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Hm. Is it faster than R^2F? Since it's plastic, I thought it would be KO'd easier by Attack Beys using RF/R^2F, but apparently they don't.

I don't have R2F, but it's definitley faster than RF.
And yeah, it surprised me too, but for Attack vs. Attack XF seems to have the edge.
Just realised that Gravity Perseus CH120 HF/S, (Which I always have pronouced Peruseus, LOL) would have 16 modes, the changing bey, and also Meteo L-Drago II R145 RF/CS/R2F/RS/RSF would be the Rubbery Rubber Bey. Libruhhh
There is some interesting and good information in this official report from TAKARA-TOMY :
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/company/fina...mei_01.pdf
From what I understand, Beyblade is definitely their best-selling, net sales have been strongly improving everytime while other toylines have decreased. There is also a map that shows when the anime started being broadcast everywhere in the world, and when the toyline was released for those countries too.

An English document from another time though, I think :
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/company/engl...m_plan.pdf
(Nov. 17, 2010  3:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There is some interesting and good information in this official report from TAKARA-TOMY :
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/company/fina...mei_01.pdf
From what I understand, Beyblade is definitely their best-selling, net sales have been strongly improving everytime while other toylines have decreased. There is also a map that shows when the anime started being broadcast everywhere in the world, and when the toyline was released for those countries too.

An English document from another time though, I think :

i hope this means they will continue to make beyblades for a very long time.
(Nov. 17, 2010  1:37 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I don't have R2F, but it's definitley faster than RF.
And yeah, it surprised me too, but for Attack vs. Attack XF seems to have the edge.

How does it do against the top-tier Defense Type? Or heck, even MF-H Libra GB145RS if you feel a lil crazy.
I keep trying to get cute beyblades but there always the powerful ones , so i can never get one , im not aloud to get one till chrismas now anyway Unhappy how sad
I spun a Plastic Beyblade for the first time in a good while...
MFBs feel infinitely better.
(Nov. 17, 2010  12:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2010  12:44 AM)Night Wrote: What is this?
I posted about that in this topic. It is just a special Julius Face designed by Adachi Takafumi that I think can be gotten in BB-94 that come from "WBBA Shops".

Thanks.
I feel sad that when Takara makes something, Hasbro changes it. Like Transformers and Beyblade.
(Nov. 17, 2010  3:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: An English document from another time though, I think :

ty for the link kai-v that was interesting to read Andrew
(Nov. 16, 2010  3:35 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: After messing around with XF, here is what I noticed:
It murders other Attack Beyblades
It is faster than mint/lightly worn/heavily worn RF
It cannot maintain a flower pattern
It self-KO's a lot if you launch it straight into the Tornado Ridge
The color... it's luscious
It has a good amount of stamina
It can spin ridiculously slow like WD, but not as long
It's really cool

This (unsurprisingly) sounds a lot like WF.

(Nov. 17, 2010  1:37 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2010  8:46 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Hm. Is it faster than R^2F? Since it's plastic, I thought it would be KO'd easier by Attack Beys using RF/R^2F, but apparently they don't.

I don't have R2F, but it's definitley faster than RF.

Is it really surprising? I'd be much more confident using something like WF vs. RF than RF vs. RF, because you have the obvious Stamina advantage if you're using WF.

(Nov. 17, 2010  8:31 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: How does it do against the top-tier Defense Type? Or heck, even MF-H Libra GB145RS if you feel a lil crazy.

I don't think it would be a good idea to use a plastic flat Bottom against a Defense type if your primary objective is to KO the opponent.
I just never had the experience of using a plastic F-Series Bottom that's wider than F. I thought that if the speed exceeds RF, perhaps XF was a viable Bottom. Also, I'd always expect that even though XF is quick, it would get KO'd easier than another Bey using RF.
Hmm, I would really like to try XF after reading all this. Is it the same height as a mint rf? Because if it isn't, and it's smaller, than combos will have to have their height adjusted a little to accommodate this difference.

Edit: I think... Ahah Smile
It would probably be easier to get a WF, since they act very similar.