Beyblade Random Thoughts

Awesome collection especially the black driger V.
(Nov. 13, 2010  10:55 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Random Thought:
MF Lightning L Drago 100(CH120)RF is not very appealing to me. =\

I kinda prefer MF Pegasis 105(DF145)RF...

I'm starting to move away from top-tier Attack Types and developing my own as well. Btw, Pegasis has so much Smash when you put it on D125/T125, and use R^2F.

I currently use [MF] Gravity Perseus D125RF. I'm trying to see what's a consistent combo with Meteo L-Drago.
Funny Random thought:

I just got my first KO in the Super Vortex Stadium...

...while battling with defense types. LOL
heres a random thought that was inspired by flame pyxis. earlier on this thread i spoke with someone about a bey with a special hybrid wheel. someone said on the Flame Pyxis thread that the hybrid wheel seemed to tilt to one side. What if there was a bey that had a hybrid wheel that was able to tilt in 4 different directions, using the momentum to slam into others. it would probly need a MF to keep it stable and a GB type track. the Q bottom would also work well because that bottom is able to push in one direction. huh? huh? lol btw it wasnt really inspired by flame pyxis, just the thread
(Nov. 13, 2010  6:11 PM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2010  10:55 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Random Thought:
MF Lightning L Drago 100(CH120)RF is not very appealing to me. =\

I kinda prefer MF Pegasis 105(DF145)RF...

I'm starting to move away from top-tier Attack Types and developing my own as well. Btw, Pegasis has so much Smash when you put it on D125/T125, and use R^2F.

I currently use [MF] Gravity Perseus D125RF. I'm trying to see what's a consistent combo with Meteo L-Drago.

tell me if you find one Wink
New random thought-we now that some(the ones that have been measured) of hasbro's clear wheels are heavier than takara tomy's. It has been asked if hasbro's metal faces are heavier than takara tomy's, but I haven't seen a measurement. This made me wonder, are hasbro's faces heavier? Even by a tiny bit?
I think Rock Leone 145 WB is a okay Balance Type bey.
Rock has okay attack, defense, and stamina.
145 has been used for each type of bey.
WB is somewhat aggressive when worn but still has okay defense and stamina.
Leone still needs more testing as a Balance Type Clear Wheel but I have a good feeling about it.

What do you think?
isn't rock leone 145WB a defence type though? and rock does not have good stamina. other than that your pretty much rite. and i agree
Someone Awesome Wrote:Lightning El Drago

BEST POST EVAR
(Nov. 13, 2010  9:50 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: isn't rock leone 145WB a defence type though? and rock does not have good stamina. other than that your pretty much rite. and i agree

Rock does actually have decent stamina, it's the recoil that let's it down.

I don't really think this qualifies as a balance type though, hah.
(Nov. 13, 2010  10:41 PM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2010  9:50 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: isn't rock leone 145WB a defence type though? and rock does not have good stamina. other than that your pretty much rite. and i agree

Rock does actually have decent stamina, it's the recoil that let's it down.

I don't really think this qualifies as a balance type though, hah.

Its meh, but still all those attributes in it. It is pretty decent. Best balance we can get as of now.
Is it justifiable if someone quits beyblade for bakugan?! Gasp I feel bad for someone I know.
(Nov. 14, 2010  5:09 AM)jason_47 Wrote: Is it justifiable if someone quits beyblade for bakugan?! Gasp I feel bad for someone I know.

Bakugan is a completely different game, but one with an already established fanbase [one that hasn't been subjected to a multiple-year break].
Assuming you've got the same or more friends into that, it's definitely justifiable.
And also, Bakugan can't break like Beyblades, so it's probably a good decision economically.

Edit: Wait, does that have much to do with Beyblade, anyway?
It has to do with quitting Beyblades.
And what is this about Bakugan not being able to break ?
I've broken at least 5. Uncertain
(Nov. 14, 2010  5:15 AM)blah Wrote: It has to do with quitting Beyblades.
And what is this about Bakugan not being able to break ?

"like Beyblades"
Meant that they don't wear down, so you don't have to buy multiple just for a single part.

(Nov. 14, 2010  5:15 AM)blah Wrote: I've broken at least 5. Uncertain

I'm surprised. I haven't had any real experience with them, except for a single one my cousin had. They seemed quite sturdy, how did you manage to break one? Or was it purely through regular play, and they're fault?

However, none of that was really a beyblade random thought, so here's one:
You guys who think Hasbro's stadium are horrible/really bad [though they are bad/worse than TT's, those are a bit too harsh... the Lightning Force at least doesn't deserve those], must not have played the Metal Fusion game.
They have stadiums with two, only two, extremely thin exits. They're ridiculous.
(Nov. 14, 2010  5:21 AM)jason_47 Wrote: And they cost much more than beys. Speechless

Some of them do, but not all of them. However, looking at the prices [I never have before], they do seem quite crazy. But still, most of them are cheaper [at least, in terms of 1 bakugan to 1 beyblade].
But you could also consider the fanbase and popularity of it, making it more likely to see use than beyblades...
(Nov. 14, 2010  5:21 AM)jason_47 Wrote: And they cost much more than beys. Speechless

wait... seriously? why (asking out of serious curiostiy)
(Nov. 14, 2010  5:33 AM)Auska Wrote:

wait... seriously? why (asking out of serious curiostiy)

Well, if you compare the Starters. But if your going to compare 1 bakugan and 1 beyblade, ofc, bakugan is less pricy. Nevermind, we're going off-topic here.
The rubber that comes out from L-Drago II's snout(s) is starting to break off a bit. I shouldn't have used it against another Left-Spin Bey... I think this fact alone is enough to warrant my need for multiples of Meteo L-Drago LW105LF.
LOL: http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http...enlargeimg

Whoever gets this is gonna be disappointed.
(Nov. 14, 2010  4:05 PM)megablader2 Wrote: LOL: http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http...enlargeimg

Whoever gets this is gonna be disappointed.

That's great... Lol
wouldn't it be awesome if hasbro makes a two-pack that has a metal face?
Has anyone ever tried a DF145 on Lightning L-Drago? I think its really interesting.
We use CH120 on L L-Drago because we can also switch modes from 120 to 145.
(Nov. 14, 2010  7:12 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: We use CH120 on L L-Drago because we can also switch modes from 120 to 145.

I know that, but I was experimenting with LL-Drago DF145S and it started acting like it had FS instead. It also moves around a lot more.