Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 29, 2010  6:11 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: You should take things into your own hands and print off a Pegasus Face, cut it out, and lay it on the underside of the stadium like I did.
I can post pics later.(In the Appropriate thread it is)
You told me you had just placed the design on the floor, under the Beystadium, but that is not really the same ...
(Oct. 29, 2010  6:01 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Random thought: ... I wish my Attack Type Stadium had a giant flying-horse face. Anyone with BB-09 and or BB-10 are so lucky

I still have my BB-10 stickers/fence NIP, I'll sell you them.
(Oct. 29, 2010  5:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: BB-102 has a new Metal Wheel and Bottom, so it makes sense for it to be Screw Capricorne with a Metal Flat Bottom.

BB-103 is a new launcher that makes it easier to shoot for "right/light users" ... ? Package size is different than BB-87's.

BB-104 is another "forbidden Bey" apparently, and it comes with a Right Launcher 2.

So much for the new system :\

Another forbidden bey seems interesting, but hopefully they won't just push back Hell Kerbex.
If I was to make a guess i'd say that the forbidden bey probably is Hell Kerbex.
But Hell Kerbex is BB-99
Actually there is no real confirmation of that, but yes, it is very probable that BB-99 is Hell Kerbex, hence why the Hell Kerbex topic is now called "BB-99 Hell Kerbex" ...
I can't really think of another forbidden bey other than another version of Perseus or LDrago...hopefully a worthwhile gimmick though.
(Oct. 30, 2010  12:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually there is no real confirmation of that, but yes, it is very probable that BB-99 is Hell Kerbex, hence why the Hell Berkex topic is now called "BB-99 Hell Kerbex" ...

You put Berkex, LOL, I am hoping for BB-100 to have a Wide Rubber Flat. I hope it will also be left spin (most likely, but I could be wrong).
We don't need a wide rubber flat. RF is already hard enough to control. Do we really need a bottom that is even more insane? Also I doubt the prize bey in BB-100 random booster will have it. Hoping for a bearing track/bottom or at least some good parts.
(Oct. 30, 2010  12:43 AM)megablader2 Wrote: We don't need a wide rubber flat. RF is already hard enough to control. Do we really need a bottom that is even more insane? Also it's likely BB-100 will be screw capricorne.
No, that is BB-102 ... BB-100 is a Random Booster.

EDIT : Hm, edited as I posted.
I edited it now so it doesn't matter.
(Oct. 29, 2010  6:03 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I officially love R^2F over RF now. MF Pegasis D125R^2F has been getting me phenomenal results against MF Earth Bull C145WB and it can even hold its own against MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF =O

I was messing around with MF Pegasis 145/T125/CH120 probably around a month ago and the smash attack was insane maybe even comparable to Vulcan. Really I don't know why R2F was such an overlooked part for so long, I love it.
(Oct. 30, 2010  12:43 AM)megablader2 Wrote: We don't need a wide rubber flat. RF is already hard enough to control. Do we really need a bottom that is even more insane? Also I doubt the prize bey in BB-100 random booster will have it. Hoping for a bearing track/bottom or at least some good parts.

Yes, we do. RF UM (or rather, WRF) here we comeeeee. 8D

Fyuuor Wrote:Really I don't know why R2F was such an overlooked part for so long, I love it.

Was it really overlooked? Some people were apprehensive to use it at first, but I don't think it was completely ever "overlooked". I've been using it ever since it came out.
sigh i wish i had r2f
who here would trade me something for rock aries
Until R2F is given to me, it should be illegal. Just kidding, but WRF would be so beasty that they would have to release Rubber Ball, Rubber Wide Ball, and Rubber Defense.
would you trade me something for storm capricorne
(Oct. 30, 2010  1:06 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Until R2F is given to me, it should be illegal. Just kidding, but WRF would be so beasty that they would have to release Rubber Ball, Rubber Wide Ball, and Rubber Defense.
and don't forget rfs and rjb

EDIT: ime addind rwd
Personally, what I'd like to see is a RFS. That would really impress me.

RF UM or WRF would be very hard to control, but I have an idea that they could use a different kind of rubber...like more of a tire rubber than eraser rubber.
(Oct. 30, 2010  1:21 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Personally, what I'd like to see is a RFS. That would really impress me.

Yeah but what worries me is
1. It will were out easily and turn into a srf (small rf)
Wouldn't that be a good thing?
I'm not sure I think it would be a balance tip or like rsf worth good stam and decent attack
(Oct. 30, 2010  1:21 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Personally, what I'd like to see is a RFS. That would really impress me.

RF UM or WRF would be very hard to control, but I have an idea that they could use a different kind of rubber...like more of a tire rubber than eraser rubber.

Then our RF's would last longer, yay ! ^^
(Oct. 30, 2010  1:28 AM)blah Wrote:

Then our RF's would last longer, yay ! ^^

But wouldn't they go slower since tire rubbers heavier

EDIT: what was I talking about this would be gr8 for stam/attack
Why is it that the only two birds (Phoenix and Aquila) in Metal Fight had their names changed? Do they have a problem with bird poo or something?
R^2F was never really overlooked, we knew it was more controllable and had better stamina, though I knew I should have tested it. Maybe no one wanted to mess up their G Peg?