Beyblade Random Thoughts

I was thinking more along the lines of black plastic and red rubber. But that would still look very nice on my Black pre-HWS Pegasis.

Edit: Momiji, take it from a Dragon Hoarder - stick with Meteo L-Drago, hahah.
p: I'll take your word for it momo, hah.

As a side note, I was suprised that my spare parts combo storm pegasis LW105LF was able to beat MF earth bull C145 WB.

It was only the once, but it still suprised me hah.
(Oct. 29, 2010  2:41 AM)Raykon Wrote: ^ Ages ago, like years ago, I use to think the HMS beyblades were fakes. lol. I can't wait in 3 days Beyblade will be out in Australia, finally. The toys have been advertised on TV recently so it's possible it might be out a bit early. But I'm still excited Tongue_out

Cool! Thats great! Get some good Beyblades!
Man, I must get an Attack Stadium. It is killing me that I can't get as accurate results as others. Also, I need to get Vulcan Horuseus Mercury Anubis and Galaxy Pegasis with a MF to make the beast. I won't need a defense bey then, hahaha.
(Oct. 29, 2010  4:19 AM)momiji manju Wrote: As a side note, I was suprised that my spare parts combo storm pegasis LW105LF was able to beat MF earth bull C145 WB.

Was it Storm Pegasis LW105LF consistent in winning? It sounds promising.

Edit: Sagittario96: You'll need a Defense Type to test out your beast though Pinching_eyes_2 hahah.
(Oct. 29, 2010  2:56 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2010  2:41 AM)Raykon Wrote: The toys have been advertised on TV recently so it's possible it might be out a bit early.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...#pid397749

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...#pid401583

Grin

Gasp yes! I guess I have missed a lot since I've been away from WBO. I'm going to check tomorrow, hopefully it will be at stores near me. Tongue_out
They're more expensive in Sydney though.

~20 for the value pack, or a stadium
50 for the suepr vortex set.
(Oct. 29, 2010  4:31 AM)momiji manju Wrote: They're more expensive in Sydney though.

Oh, I got enough money I guess then. Hopefully the prices won't be that high forever.
(Oct. 29, 2010  4:27 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Edit: Sagittario96: You'll need a Defense Type to test out your beast though Pinching_eyes_2 hahah.
My beast has been tested and made all top-tier defense beys look like a squirrel. That is why Fyuuor has quickly become one of my favorite bladers. Tongue_out_wink
(Oct. 29, 2010  4:31 AM)momiji manju Wrote: They're more expensive in Sydney though.

How much are single Beyblades?
Funnily enough, I didn't bother to look. I would hazard a guess at 12-15 though.
I officially love R^2F over RF now. MF Pegasis D125R^2F has been getting me phenomenal results against MF Earth Bull C145WB and it can even hold its own against MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF =O
R2F is like the beastly attacker, but when and if Wide Rubber Flat is released, R2F will have competition. Uh oh.
RF is the rubber version of WF though, hahah. I just wish I could get multiples of R^2F; it's so much more useful than RF to me.
So it seems my RSF has worn down to the point where it moves a lot with a full launch; sometimes it can even reach the Tornado Ridge. However, when I use sliding shoot with it, it seems to stop after only about one full rotation around the stadium.
that didn't take long. Did you use it much in the past few days?
I use it very frequently xD

I'd say about 20-30 battles a day for the past week?

EDIT: With a heavy bey it tends to stay in the middle still though.
Double post. Bleh.

So we recently had a typhoon, and my parents told me to fill up the tub with water in case the pipelines failed a few days ago. Now that the typhoon is over, and the pipelines didn't fail, what did my brother and I do?

I took my customizable balance stadium and had it floating in the tub while we had bey battles. I think it was pretty epic. (I only used mediocre beys, though.)
Your Beys didn't fall in the water ? =P
Sounds like fun though. ^^
I'm guessing those Beys didn't have stickers right ?
Or else they would have been ruined. ):

Haha and also, I never put stickers on any of my Beys. ^^
BB-102 has a new Metal Wheel and Bottom, so it makes sense for it to be Screw Capricorne with a Metal Flat Bottom.

BB-103 is a new launcher that makes it easier to shoot for "right/light users" ... ? Package size is different than BB-87's.

BB-104 is another "forbidden Bey" apparently, and it comes with a Right Launcher 2.
Kai-V, your Bey-news constantly makes me tingle with excitement!

Random thought: ... I wish my Attack Type Stadium had a giant flying-horse face. Anyone with BB-09 and or BB-10 are so lucky
(Oct. 29, 2010  6:01 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Kai-V, your Bey-news constantly makes me tingle with excitement!

Random thought: ... I wish my Attack Type Stadium had a giant flying-horse face. Anyone with BB-09 and or BB-10 are so lucky
Hah, that is cool.

I scanned my stickers which were completely unused, and posted them in the "Sticker Sheets!" topic. Perhaps you can find transparent sticker paper and print them ?
(Oct. 29, 2010  6:01 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Kai-V, your Bey-news constantly makes me tingle with excitement!

You should take things into your own hands and print off a Pegasus Face, cut it out, and lay it on the underside of the stadium like I did.
I can post pics later.(In the Appropriate thread it is)