Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 26, 2010  3:28 AM)Fogot Wrote: No you didn't... you just edited it at the same time I posted...

Alright

EDIT: Anyways...What's up with that "D"...
"D" is just because for some time, when the name of the Beyblade is not known yet, stores name have been naming the product "Starter A", "Booster B", "Booster C" in order. It does not mean anything ...

I did already post that information about BB-99 to BB-104, although it was not "Legend Capricorne", but Screw. I think somebody mentioned that 'horogrium constellation' information about BB-104 after that too.

EDIT : Here are the posts :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Random-Thoughts?pid=391811&highlight=BB-101#pid391811
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Random-Thoughts?pid=384182&highlight=BB-102#pid384182
The metal system L drago looks awesome. Especially when spinning. Has anyone ever tried to create a spin stealing combo using the L drago wheel? If not I might have a go.
I think RエスコルピオT125JB did.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ultimate...rago+100JB

Yep, he did.
Cool i'll have to try that out although i'll have to try and find an alternative to JB cause I don't have one.
(Oct. 26, 2010  7:30 PM)megablader2 Wrote: The metal system L drago looks awesome. Especially when spinning. Has anyone ever tried to create a spin stealing combo using the L drago wheel? If not I might have a go.

(Oct. 26, 2010  7:51 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: I think RエスコルピオT125JB did.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ultimate...rago+100JB

Yep, he did.

MF L Drago 100WF does the exact same thing as L Drago 100JB. Any of the L Drago Metal Wheels "steal spin", as well as destabilize (some more effective than others) when on a low Track. It's just a matter of how you want to approach that strategy.
oh okay didn't know that.
I'm gonna carve the LDrago and Libra face designs on my pumpkins for Halloween Grin
Question at Kei: (Sorry if this is really off topic). For MF LDrago 90/100WF, is it possible to retain a similar effect on the F Bottom?
Man, I was actually playing around with my WF yeterday and thought of that too Pinching_eyes
Haha, I think it is pretty good.
I've been using F in MF LDrago 100F, and it seems alright; its results were nearly on par with 90WF. Nearly.
Haha.
Well of course, they are similar enough?
i like the old beys the best but that's just me
I love WA don't know why. o-o
(Oct. 27, 2010  3:52 AM)Pyro Wrote: I love WA don't know why. o-o

What exactly is WA? o.O
WA130.
Thermal Lacerta.
(Oct. 27, 2010  4:18 AM)Pyro Wrote: WA130.
Thermal Lacerta
Yea that's where it comes from. It stands for Wing Attacker 130?
Haha thanks.
Was tottaly focusing on Pisces.
(Oct. 27, 2010  4:21 AM)Pyro Wrote: Haha thanks.
Was tottaly focusing on Pisces.

I don't own one yet, but I'm quite curious about it, despite everyone not liking it.
I've had quite a bit of fun with my new Meteo l drago with:

MF/ Meteo L drago 100 CS.

It does somewhat lack attack power, but from recollection it usually outspinned my defence bey, and has enough power to KO a stamina type.

My defence bey is pretty horrid though:

MF Earth Bull Ch120 WB.

On a side note, my CS is quite aggressive. It looks almost like a flat surrounded by plastic hah.
^Lucky, my CS is terrible.

After looking at how possibly good Pisces was, I was going to test it myself.
However when it came to launching the Bey, I couldn't go through with it.. It just looked way too beautiful to scratch.

And now it's still kept in mint condition... ^^

(Oct. 27, 2010  4:23 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I don't own one yet, but I'm quite curious about it, despite everyone not liking it.

I LOVE Pisces. <3
When I tested metal system pisces for defence it got crushed. Even though I used CS for the tip which worked really well on Earth combos. Pretty disappointed.
"With Beyblade, NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE."
(Oct. 27, 2010  9:03 AM)blah Wrote: ^Lucky, my CS is terrible.

After looking at how possibly good Pisces was, I was going to test it myself.
However when it came to launching the Bey, I couldn't go through with it.. It just looked way too beautiful to scratch.

And now it's still kept in mint condition... ^^

(Oct. 27, 2010  4:23 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I don't own one yet, but I'm quite curious about it, despite everyone not liking it.

I LOVE Pisces. <3

I was kinda talking about Thermal Lacerta.
Oh haha,
I like the look of Thermal. ^^