Beyblade Random Thoughts

I always thought the beylauncher reached around 5-6000 RPM. Wow.
(Oct. 22, 2010  10:42 AM)Diamond Wrote: The sound a R2F makes in right spin sounds extremely similar to the noise a Formula 1 car makes. It is very annoying, IMHO.

But LF in left spin is worse, the hard plastic material makes the noise extremely loud.

LOL. It's just loud but I don't really mind it.
R2F with a beylauncher is insane.
Moves like lightning and doesn't even stay in the stadium for a second. Gasp
i have always wondered what the names of those spare bit beasts included with your plastic beys...any of you guys know?
Hah, I didn't know there were names for them...

So uhh my beylauncher is completely dead now.
You guys know the giant cog in the middle, and how you take it apart there's a smaller cog inside.
Well I pulled the metal piece sticking out and it went all the way out, couldn't put it back in.

Not that it really mattered since my beylauncher was broken anyway. =P
(Oct. 22, 2010  11:52 AM)blah Wrote: Hah, I didn't know there were names for them...

So uhh my beylauncher is completely dead now.
You guys know the giant cog in the middle, and how you take it apart there's a smaller cog inside.
Well I pulled the metal piece sticking out and it went all the way out, couldn't put it back in.

Not that it really mattered since my beylauncher was broken anyway. =P
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks

Vent there. =O
I already posted about it being broken there. =P
Just saying that I pulled the thing and it is more dead than before.

Vulcan wheel looks awesome, and after watching Fyuuor's video, I want to get it more than ever. ^^
I love the Vulcan wheel also, it is the Murdering Egyptian Bey. Also, is it just me, or is the Green Galaxy Wheel the most fugly Metal Wheel ever?
sagittario96- ha you tell me to watch my language :T and...yes it is but still

i hate doors theirs a dent in my Rock Metal wheel now :V
and really tempted to order gravity perseus offline (mostly for the double launcher)
In regard to the LL2 discussion above, I think I saw OkiBlaze doing a very good Launcher comparison. Perhaps if he, or someone else could perform such a task again, with the LL2 included, I think we can get a very clear picture. AkirasDaddy's video is very good, too.

Edit: I have a random thought: pre-HWS Pisces = Amazing. It's so beautiful, yet from the top, it looks like it can take your finger off if you're not too careful. Tongue_out
i won first place in litt takks competition and i got a wbba stadium mat gold storm pegasis and a metal fight beyblade shirt
I absolutely love how toywiz has Toysrus' exclusive three-bey pack [Dark Bull, Earth Eagle, and Evil Gemios], and how they didn't even try to hide the "only at Toysrus" part of it. And also how it's fifteen dollars more expensive.
Eee
Toywiz is funny. Cute
I like how Earth was made to match the design of the Aquila clear wheel. I also like the same thing for Killer and Gemiso, Thermal and Pisces, and if you think about it, Flame and Sagittario.
Me + Mc Frown + Dark Wheel + Napalm = : ]
(Oct. 24, 2010  10:45 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote: Me + Mc Frown + Dark Wheel + Napalm = : ]

Me + Gilgamesh + Dark Wheel + Napalm = : ]
I just realized I had the right variety of Hasbro Beyblade parts (The selection of Beyblades over here is very poor) to make Dark Leone C145B! I've always wanted that one for some reason.

(EDIT: I think the lack of color consistency should make way for "Converted Leone" instead of "Dark Leone".)

Used parts:

White facebolt (Duh)

Recommended- Lion Gale Force Wall edition clear wheel (Yellow detailing).

Claw 145 from Flame Sagittario

Ball from Rock Orso.
Has anyone tried to take to bottom of a Plastic or HMS launcher and put it on the bottom of a Metal Fusion launcher? I did, and it works pretty good. The only downside is with the HMS blades, right spin only(until I get of couple of Left spin Metal Fusion launchers.
(Oct. 25, 2010  1:00 AM)Drache Kaiser Wrote: Has anyone tried to take to bottom of a Plastic or HMS launcher and put it on the bottom of a Metal Fusion launcher? I did, and it works pretty good. The only downside is with the HMS blades, right spin only(until I get of couple of Left spin Metal Fusion launchers.

I did that, and I also did the opposite. I put MFB prongs on a HMS Launcher.

Stronger than a Beylauncher.
(Oct. 25, 2010  1:17 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2010  1:00 AM)Drache Kaiser Wrote: Has anyone tried to take to bottom of a Plastic or HMS launcher and put it on the bottom of a Metal Fusion launcher? I did, and it works pretty good. The only downside is with the HMS blades, right spin only(until I get of couple of Left spin Metal Fusion launchers.

I did that, and I also did the opposite. I put MFB prongs on a HMS Launcher.

Stronger than a Beylauncher.

How did you do that? Cause I want to do that, but don't know the right way to go about it.
You just unscrew both launchers.
Exchange the prongs, and re screw them in.
(Oct. 25, 2010  1:29 AM)Pyro Wrote: You just unscrew both launchers.

tried that already, doesn't work due to the Metal Fusion prong base being too wide
(Oct. 25, 2010  1:29 AM)Pyro Wrote: You just unscrew both launchers.

Pretty much that, but you have to take Toe-nail clippers and remove the "Wall" of plastic or the MFB Prongs won't fit.
Ah I see, well that's going to be fun then
Random Thought: Once my BB-32 comes in the mail I will cut the Tornado Ridge Area out of my PTW and put it under my TT Attack Stadium.
Perhaps he wants to have that PTW logo showing underneath his Attack Stadium?